THE BROWNS BOARD

Updated Logos Announced Today!

Zombo

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Years ago I never gave much thought about the Browns uniforms except maybe they were bland. Now that I am older I kind of appreciate the traditional look. Anyway if they do what they said with a modern look to the traditional seems like it would be alright. Just don't want to see any stupid Bengal stripe helmet.

I don't know if anybody else on here is a Backer President, but I got a notification today from the Browns that I will get an email with the logo before it is released to the press, so I will post here when I get it.

Interestingly, they didn't say "logo" this time, they said "newly evolved logos" ... sounds like they are maybe updating some of the other logos instead of replacing?

Z

Man, I hope it's the Elf, we need that gridiron magic he brings. Go old school and update the little fella and roll the AFCN. New uniforms and an updated Manz-Elf and we'll be golden. Franchise Cameron and draft Max Williams, you'd have two huge go-getters for targets for Manziel to lob it up to. It would be tizight watching the highlights under the stadium lights at night.

I like this one better~

I don't get the resistance of some. The Indiansd and Cavs have changed uniform styles many times over the years.

http://uniformcritics.com/basketball/nba/cleveland-cavaliers/

http://blog.heritagesportsart.com/2010/08/cleveland-indians-uniform-and-team.html

Some change is fine 'Peen- but no hideousness.

Just, for the love of God, please ditch the all-brown pants by LuLuLemon...

I hope they did a marketing survey- willing ot bet it would be 90% negative on the all-brown pants.

They already have the coolest uniforms and coolest colors in the NFL. Why change when you are already the best?

I agree! Please don't put that ugly dog on our helmets! If you go their website and give them your email they will notify you on the day of the new logo.

Some change is fine 'Peen- but no hideousness.

I hope they did a marketing survey- willing ot bet it would be 90% negative on the all-brown pants.

I don't think it was simply the brown pants. I think people don't like the Brown on browm. That looked bad. I have no problem with brown or orange pants. The mockups of the gray uniforms looked sharp as well...at least IMO.

I don't want anything hideous either. If the look of the helmet is any indication, then we won't have to worry. I think the biggest change is going to be the colors will be modified such as we see in the helmet posted. Updated yet still holds the basic flavor of our tradition.

Archived