THE BROWNS BOARD

National Signing Day

WalterWhite

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think that a lot of these recruiting services may like to rank players that play in SEC territory higher than players that player elsewhere.....and I just think that may be a load of bunk.

I mean, check it out.....they state that not a single "5 star recruit" signed on with any Big Ten school whatsoever, but that FSU alone had 5 of them.

I guaranfuckingdamtee you that a share of Ohio State players are going to give 5 star performances.

E.g. For the 2016 draft next year, Walterfootball predicts that 3 of the best 12 players available will be OSU players.

Is Rivals.com going to tell me that they don't think say Joey Bosa is a 5 star talent? They only gave him a 4 star rank.

Same with Zeke Eliot, Cardale Jones only got a 3 star.

Woody you really do live in a world of denial.

Smith isn't going to go to Michigan.

Harbaugh whiffed big time and Michigan came away with the #14th ranked Big Ten recruiting class.

Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if you are trolling, or are just an idiot.

Did I say Smith was going to Michigan? No. Did Smith not sign his LOI? Yes. Is he reopening his recruitment? Yes.

"@RonSeibel: Roquan Smith reopening search. Said he wasn't going to send in today, but reports of changes at UCLA makes him want to pause."

Like I said.... just FYI....

How did Harbaugh "wiff"? Do you understand how a transitional class works? He had three weeks at the end of the cycle to attempt to put together a class. Not only that, but we only had like 16 (or near that) scholarships to begin with. Recruiting class ranks are based on quality AND quantity. We were never going to have a highly ranked class if it was that small. We make an effort to not oversign, unlike some schools.

.... He wouldn't be an immediate starter. You know jack shit about our roster lol. We have tge#1, #4 and #12(?) backs from the same class on our roster. He's not jumping all of those juniors you moron.

Weber decommitted because Michigan fell apart. Harbaugh can only do so much in three weeks.

Troll on you hate filled idiot. Troll on

Michigan football is no longer even relevant. They are not a recruiting powerhouse or flagship program anymore. Michigan State is far superior in that State.

Ohio State, Bama, USC, UCLA, CLEMSON, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, TCU, Baylor, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Texas, Michigan State, LSU, Tennessee, Arizona State, Arizona, and Georgia are all FAR more relevant than Michigan.

Michigan football has been irrelevant since Lloyd Carr left.

Michigan football is no longer even relevant. They are not a recruiting powerhouse or flagship program anymore. Michigan State is far superior in that State.

Ohio State, Bama, USC, UCLA, CLEMSON, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, TCU, Baylor, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Texas, Michigan State, LSU, Tennessee, Arizona State, Arizona, and Georgia are all FAR more relevant than Michigan.

Michigan football has been irrelevant since Lloyd Carr left.

You sure talk about them a lot for being an irrelevant team.....

.... but a trolls motives are mysterious I guess

Who are the #1,4 and 12 backs?

Derrick Green - #1 on Scout and Rivals, #5 on ESPN, #8 on 247

Ty Isaac - #4 on Rivals, #5 on 247, #7 on Scout

De'Veon Smith - #11 on Scout, #15 on 247

Point is, Weber would not have immediately started. Point is, Walter is a moron that knows nothing about what he is talking about.

He's a troll

5 star running back Derrick Green led The Wolverines to an impressive 2-4 start before being injured for the entire year and the other 2 jerk offs you mentioned has no significant impact whatsoever.

EZEKIEL ELLIOT ON THE OTHER HAND POWER-FUFCKED EVERYONE IN HIS PATH.

Mike Weber, who would have been your #1 is being groomed for the job after Elliot leaves.

Archived