THE BROWNS BOARD

Bands that you can't stand

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is....the 90s must have been a totally chick dominated era. Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Shania Twain.

You can hardly find a dude on this list.

Don't know why you would listen to that shit. Plenty o good stuff.

Pantera

White Zombie

Metallica

Prong

Fight

Nirvana

The list goes on from grunge to metal.

Pantera

White Zombie

Metallica

Prong

Fight

Nirvana

I was/am not a big grunge or metal fan. Just not my cup of tea. I guess I just had other things to deal with as I got older. Had to pay attention to other things, like raising kids, and interests changed. So human nature told me to just stick with what I was familiar with.....the 60s/70s/80s classic stuff.

I guess there may be some good bands in there. I just never got into them. And, a I noted, unlike the 60s/70s/80s those 90s bands didn't dominate the consciousness.

Pearl Jam is one of the most thoughtful bands in the history of Rock n Roll. Not everyone will agree with their social consciousness but their ability to continually push the envelope socially shouldn't be discounted.

Pearl Jam is one of the most thoughtful bands in the history of Rock n Roll. Not everyone will agree with their social consciousness but their ability to continually push the envelope socially shouldn't be discounted.

Well, considering the social consciousness held by the Godfather of Grunge, Neil Young, that doesn't surprise me.

Well, considering the social consciousness held by the Godfather of Grunge, Neil Young, that doesn't surprise me.

Love them or not Pearl Jam is most definitely a force in popular music. So is Neil Young. I don't think social Consciousness has much to do with it butt it's always in the mix when music is targeted to young people.

WSS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pantera

White Zombie

Metallica

Prong

Fight

Nirvana

Alice in Chains.

Seriously, aside from Walk and Cemetery gates, who the fuck listens to Pantera?

Also, don't diss Mariah in my presence. She was one of the hottest in the industry ever and easily a lot of 90's boys first crush.

Alice in Chains.

Seriously, aside from Walk and Cemetery gates, who the fuck listens to Pantera?

Also, don't diss Mariah in my presence. She was one of the hottest in the industry ever and easily a lot of 90's boys first crush.

I'm a Dimebag Darrel fan. Ya I love all of it. To each his own.

Archived