THE BROWNS BOARD

Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie - Porkulous Anti-Obama Backlash

calfoxwc

The pictures are a hoot:

The guy who needs a bailout for free beer for his horses made me laugh...

Some pretty good editorials...

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/02/19/gimme...obama-backlash/

Owww, how cute they can rhyme. I can only guess, that when we got a bigger rebate check from Bush, they were not out there picketing with their 10 gallon hats as well. This has got to be in Texas.

Americans are waking up.

From what the glamor of Bush's stimulus?

Do we realize that Bush's stimulus bill was $700 billion also? Any takers. I'm not taking any sides here, but are they sick of Government spending in general or are they sick of Government spending from a black man? If they are sick of Porkulous spending, why weren't they picketing the Trillions of dollars used in Iraq and/or Bush's last stimulus bill?

I'll tell you why, because siding with your "Party" is the hillbilly thing to do. It's so funny to see "Republican" and "Democrats" citizens' so fooled and siding with a non-existent political party. It's all marketing and it seemed to work on these a-holes. Over opinionated, and uninformed fat asses. They think they are actually making a difference doing this? They look like fools. Go home to your family and spend some time with them. Did I see an Anti-Abortion sign too, why not? LOL

p.s. I am putting fourth a Amendment to our Constitution. If you have a mullet, you cannot vote. LOL

p.s. I am putting fourth a Amendment to our Constitution. If you have a mullet, you cannot vote. LOL

I might be a complete & total mulleted hillbilly, but don't we already have a Fourth Ammendment?

I sent O'Reilly & Ann Coulter an email asking them, but I don't have time to wait anymore... Got to clean mah rifle and install mah new gun rack in mah pick-up.

Then, it's pro-life poster makin' time!

From what the glamor of Bush's stimulus?

Do we realize that Bush's stimulus bill was $700 billion also? Any takers. I'm not taking any sides here, but are they sick of Government spending in general or are they sick of Government spending from a black man? If they are sick of Porkulous spending, why weren't they picketing the Trillions of dollars used in Iraq and/or Bush's last stimulus bill?

I'll tell you why, because siding with your "Party" is the hillbilly thing to do. It's so funny to see "Republican" and "Democrats" citizens' so fooled and siding with a non-existent political party. It's all marketing and it seemed to work on these a-holes. Over opinionated, and uninformed fat asses. They think they are actually making a difference doing this? They look like fools. Go home to your family and spend some time with them. Did I see an Anti-Abortion sign too, why not? LOL

Nice Afro. :rolleyes:

Kosar, I think anybody who knows what the republican party stands for will tell you that Bush was probably the most un republican president when it came to the economy as we've ever had. The man spent money like a democrat left and right.

My point exactly. Why would one side with a group in which the core fundamentals of that do not mean a thing? To promote those fundamentals like these hillbillies did?

Answer me this, what is a republican? What is being a democrat? Now think about this. Being a Democrat, THIS YEAR, for all the people popping bonners over Obama, is that you are middle class or lower middle class and black. Percentage wise, the Democrat Obama got what 98% of the Black vote. So they stand up being proud to be a Democrat, if the sheep would think of history, they would know the Democrats were the same group of people wanting to keep them as Slaves.

See how easily those fundamentals can be changed with a little propaganda. Siding with a "Political Party" is childish and arbitrary.

In this case, these Hillbillies are the gun toting, anti-abortionists, country music loving hilljacks they love to be. Now I am not classifying them, they are just classifying themselves. They look foolish.

I’m posting a second round of photos from KFYI’s anti-porkulus protest in Arizona yesterday

Arizona... Retard!... not TEXAS....

Over opinionated, and uninformed fat asses. They think they are actually making a difference doing this? They look like fools. Go home to your family and spend some time with them. Did I see an Anti-Abortion sign too, why not? LOL

This i sTypical City boy Homo Lib shit! We get it... you get manicures and carry a prse because you beleive in change.... so everyone with a mullet doesn't deserve the same rights as you!

Im glad that Calvin Kline made you above the rest of humanity.... BF!

Over opinionated

HAHAHAHAHAHA Because they dont have the same opinion as you...

There is NO doubt about it... the republican party has lost their way!

The two party system is an illusion of choice!

I too am an Idependent....

If thir is one thing i cant stand its when a select few try to take the rights from others and it is happening everywhere from washington to this board!

Arizona... Retard!... not TEXAS....

This i sTypical City boy Homo Lib shit! We get it... you get manicures and carry a prse because you beleive in change.... so everyone with a mullet doesn't deserve the same rights as you!

Im glad that Calvin Kline made you above the rest of humanity.... BF!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Because they dont have the same opinion as you...

Munson (yea we get it, you like King Pin, darrrrr) I would like to start off by thanking you. I was having a bad day until I read your post, it made me laugh.

First off you are missing the point. I never said their opinion was wrong, I was stating why they side with particular political parties and have those opinions, lol.

I know it's Arizona, I was being facetious (you might have to look that one up, by the way you spell it sounds like you might be a little slow).

Buy the way, I didn't vote for "change". I voted Ron Paul dip shit. Proving my point once more, a tough guy comes on the board and says "you get manicures and carry a prse because you beleive in change", while digging in your belly button for lint.

If you look above and if you can read above I said "Answer me this, what is a republican? What is being a democrat? Now think about this. Being a Democrat, THIS YEAR, for all the people popping bonners over Obama, is that you are middle class or lower middle class and black. Percentage wise, the Democrat Obama got what 98% of the Black vote. So they stand up being proud to be a Democrat, if the sheep would think of history, they would know the Democrats were the same group of people wanting to keep them as Slaves."

Just in case you can't read that entire paragraph I WAS RAGGING ON THE DEMOCRATS, lol

I guess it's too much to ask. Someone like you to actually be informed before you comment on something. Again proving my point, misinformed Retards voting for a party "cause my daddy did (spoken like a hillbilly)"

Just more evidence that people like you are a dime a dozen and are spoon-fed, media outlet robots, that can't think for themselves. Just like a child that can't understand something, name calling is the easiest way out. Thanks for the laugh, very entertaining.

It's too funny, Munson and Kosar, both Ron Paul supporters, in a battle.

BTW Kosar, if your gonna correct spelling you shouldn't have things in your post such as "Buy the way"

How do you buy a way? A new way of life?

Color me confused. :blink:

Yea man, you got me on the one incorrect usage, well at least you read it....

As much as I hate to do this it must be done.

I have to admit that no... I didn't read the whole post and that is where I whent wrong...

I skimmed through it at work and reacted!

It seems that the likes of others on this political board have got me jumpy! Kosar_For_President.... My apologizes!

However, dude... Making fun uv mi spelling is like.... mz the pussy shit!

Archived