THE BROWNS BOARD

Bucks pluck Ducks, Mariotta sucks

jcam222

Quote: From Ghoullie

Mariota isn't a joke, you however are an asshole. The kid is a gentleman and he had the Buckeyes hanging on for dear life for awhile.

I guess Kosar sucked because he didn't win the National Championship either? What the fuck man, why does being happy for the Buckeyes have to include demeaning the Ducks.

Here is one for you small minded, cocksuckers................... IF AS YOU SAY THE DUCKS SUCK................. Then really OSU didn't accomplish much today because obviously they didn't play one of the better NCAA teams.

The Ducks are a great football team and Mariota is a great kid. Not an NFL QB? Of course he isn't, he is a college player.

Dick suckers!

From the 2 or 3 games I've now seen of Mariota, not saying he can't be a great NFL QB, but he doesn't have the skillset that I would want if I was building an NFL offense. He's a more conservative version of Manziel. He throws a college football which I don't like...he gets underneath it a little and it just stays in the air a little too long for my taste. It doesn't nose down like a true NFL strike. And it matters...NFL secondaries will close on his balls, if he doesn't improve his mechanic, like lightning. He looks awesome in the read option...so of course if you're an NFL OC who wants to run the read, he's pretty much jesus. Just not for me. I'd rather build an NFL offense around a guy like Cardale who will only run when he absolutely has to but can truck the fuck out of people. I don't know if Cardale will be smart enough to play in the NFL..i'm just saying I like his skillset better. His arm "right now" would be top 5 in the NFL easily. Needs a lot of work on touch passes, obviously...also needs to prove he can drop back from center and run PA. Meyer has him in nothing but pistol right now. Jones has yet to take a snap under center. That might hurt him in the long run I dunno.

Thanks Mohican.

I just don't know how anyone could watch this kid, seeing the pain he felt, taking into consideration his entire body of work and what he has accomplished, and slam him.

Can you imagine being in a footrace with the 10 fastest guys in the world, finshing second, by 1/15th of a second, and having someone tell you that you were slow?

I like Mariota, I like the Ducks. Hell of a team. The Buckeyes reall did something phenomenal in beating those kids.

This was my first OSU game live, and it was fucking awesome. I like Mariota as well Ghoulie, but this game wasn't about him, it was about the bucks blowing up the ducks on both sides of the line. The ducks were outmatched. Mariota did the best he could

Looks like the OSU win attracted some great recruits......3 of the top 20 just committed to be Buckeyes.....and one did it at half time of the big game.....hahaha....yes, winning matters.....wonder how many top 20's committed to Michigan and Harbaugh his week?

Looks like the OSU win attracted some great recruits......3 of the top 20 just committed to be Buckeyes.....and one did it at half time of the big game.....hahaha....yes, winning matters.....wonder how many top 20's committed to Michigan and Harbaugh his week?

If he's also coaching field hockey then perhaps 2 or 3?

Thanks Mohican.

I just don't know how anyone could watch this kid, seeing the pain he felt, taking into consideration his entire body of work and what he has accomplished, and slam him.

Can you imagine being in a footrace with the 10 fastest guys in the world, finshing second, by 1/15th of a second, and having someone tell you that you were slow?

I like Mariota, I like the Ducks. Hell of a team. The Buckeyes reall did something phenomenal in beating those kids.

Only problem with that comparison, is that the guy whom came in 2nd during the foot race - lost by a bit more than 1/15 of a second. :D

Archived