THE BROWNS BOARD

Cardale Jones

WalterWhite

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh he is the current quarterback ... I stopped remembering their names after the second one.

Which one is the best pro prospect?

Zombo

from what I've seen - Cardale Jones aka 12 guage is the best pro prospect . 6'5", rocket arm, stepped into a pressure situation and flourished. Two wins in must win games.

Negatives - only played two full games for OSU. Meyer kept him behind JT Barret for whatever reasons. (and JT Barret turned out to be a very good qb at the college level)

from what I've seen - Cardale Jones aka 12 guage is the best pro prospect . 6'5", rocket arm, stepped into a pressure situation and flourished. Two wins in must win games.

Negatives - only played two full games for OSU. Meyer kept him behind JT Barret for whatever reasons. (and JT Barret turned out to be a very good qb at the college level)

The reason he lost to JT Barrett is that Cardale is an immature child and JT Barrett is a very well spoken son of an Army man. Off the field, Barrett wins in a landslide. On the field, it's a little murkier.

If Jones had the attitude and the eloquence of Barrett, there's no doubt he'd be a very solid NFL prospect. But he's not going to garner very many looks if he keeps coming up with a nickname every other week, throwing hundred dollar bills at department store clerks and acting like a spoiled child because he's not the starter.

For the record, I love Cardale as a prospect. I hope he grows up.

he's not going to garner very many looks if he keeps coming up with a nicknames, throwing hundred dollar bills and acting like a spoiled child because he's not ...

...a heisman winner.....HA!....almost confused your post for another guy....;)

The reason he lost to JT Barrett is that Cardale is an immature child and JT Barrett is a very well spoken son of an Army man. Off the field, Barrett wins in a landslide. On the field, it's a little murkier.

If Jones had the attitude and the eloquence of Barrett, there's no doubt he'd be a very solid NFL prospect. But he's not going to garner very many looks if he keeps coming up with a nickname every other week, throwing hundred dollar bills at department store clerks and acting like a spoiled child because he's not the starter.

+1

Meyers teams have always been about that squeaky clean image...

Meyers teams have always been about that squeaky clean image...

Woody now that Harbaugh said he's rooting for Ohio state are you allowed to root for Ohio state? Michigan and the rest of the big ten only benefit from it if Ohio state beats the media darling "elite" programs like Oregon and Alabama

I believe he's referring to Urban's teams while at Florida.

I am referring to his teams at UF. I believe at one point that national championship team had a third of the players with arrest records. No team is perfect, but god damn. It's ok though, cuz choir boy Tebow was the face of the team.

Since Meyer has been at OSU he has done a very good job on the discipline front. Really nothing I can attack there, better than Tressel. Idk if that is Urban getting cleaner, OSU being stricter, the B1G being stricter, local police being stricter, etc. Probably a little bit of everything.

But yeah, I'm making fun of those UF teams, not his teams at OSU.

Woody now that Harbaugh said he's rooting for Ohio state are you allowed to root for Ohio state? Michigan and the rest of the big ten only benefit from it if Ohio state beats the media darling "elite" programs like Oregon and Alabama

I know that, indirectly, it is better for Michigan and the B1G if OSU wins...

... but fuck Ohio State. I will not be rooting for them.

Come on seriously? You're from ohio. I get that you went to Michigan but oregon?

So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

Oh he is the current quarterback ... I stopped remembering their names after the second one.

Which one is the best pro prospect?

Zombo

It ain't Braxton Miller that's for damn sure.Less potential than even Troy Smith. Like what I've seen out of Jones so far. Got the size, got the arm. He'd certainly get drafted as a project somewhere had he decided to declare.

Hasn't he also been vocal about how he was stupid and immature when he said that and gone on to having a decent GPA?

If twitter were a thing when I was 18, I cringe at what my young, stupid ass would have tweeted.

As said elsewhere- 2 year old quote- Got reamed for it- and wised up afterwards.

So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

Look, we all know that Woody is a turncoat. A Quisling.

He is just lucky he lives in the 21st century. In prior ages they would shoot Quislings. They shot Quisling.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/24948588/michigans-jim-harbaugh-will-be-rooting-for-ohio-state-in-cfp-national-championship

Well, at least there's one Michigan fan who isn't a giant butthurt pussy woman.

.. or is one, but hates Oregon more... as Stanford folk tend to do.

Woody... dude... the enemy of my enemy thing? ring a bell?

Columbus is more than thirty minutes from Strongsville.

Look, we all know that Woody is a turncoat. A Quisling.

He is just lucky he lives in the 21st century. In prior ages they would shoot Quislings. They shot Quisling.

Turncoat? Why should we all have to be dragged down to that level if some of us are able to get out?

It sucks for you that both teams you root for are hot garbage

Toughens you up. It makes you not a sore loser or winner. As opposed to younger fans that have only experienced winning...

I just wish the Browns had as much positive vibes as Michigan does right now.

Archived