THE BROWNS BOARD

Question

The Gipper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are so busy sucking his dick you haven't bothered to wonder why he left and was also fired from the nfl? Well if you want a guy who bails the second times get tough you got your man.

Lol, you're an idiot. What do you k ow about the situation? He clashed with the ownership and they removed him. The players loved him, and the fans are pissed they got rid of him. He didn't quit on anything, he didn't bail. He came home to the school he loves to help rebuild us. Again, idk what your affiliation with OSU is, but you know nothing about Michigan. It must suck to be a fan of a school where the idea of a guy returning from the NFL is completely foreign. (Also, if you want to talk about coaches bolting when it gets tough, look at Meyer at UF).

I'm guessing I've read a lot more about this than you. What happened in SF, why he's returning, etc has all already been addressed. It seems like a lot on here can't look by their own bias and can only, pathetically, try to insult the Harbaugh hire. Like I've said before, your grasping at straws is sad and it makes me think you're worried.

Best of luck against Bama.

Try not to be such a pathetic asshole when it comes to Harbaugh though. Acting like he isn't a top coach, or that he ran from the NFL with all of the success he was having, is just Retarded.

You probably have because as I've told you I couldn't give a fuck about Michigan except that they lose to OSU once a year as they should. I don't care about Jim harbaugh or where he coaches. I find it hilarious that he is the winningest coach to ever completely lose a team and get bounced from his job. I hope it works out for you but I don't care one way or the other.

You probably have because as I've told you I couldn't give a fuck about Michigan except that they lose to OSU once a year as they should. I don't care about Jim harbaugh or where he coaches. I find it hilarious that he is the winningest coach to ever completely lose a team and get bounced from his job. I hope it works out for you but I don't care one way or the other.

Right, you don't know what you're talking about. You only know "insult Michigan" and when you try to talk about things like this you embarrass yourself.

You trying to call me an idiot is rich and I'm not offended because you're really really poor at eliciting any sort of reaction from me on your posts, mainly because they're infantile, poorly written and positively reek of absolute homerism. Whoopity doo. You went to Michigan. Let's hope their engineering program is better than their football one cause they're terrible.

Lol... Yep. My posts reek of homerism...

I'm not calling you an idiot to get a rise out of you. I'm calling you an idiot because that's all this conversation has shown me. Your statements on the Harbaugh hire are idiotic, not based around any fact, and are just a sad attempt to troll. I guess I'm feeding your troll though, which is my fault.

What's the real skinny woody? He was pining away for michigan for the last four years and even though he was in a great position to compete for a super bowl all he could do was dream of going back to college to coach a team that's just flat out not very good? I doubted lebron on his "I just want to home" bit and I doubt harbaugh on it. I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the money and the not having the the pressure The nfl entails. College level ball is a drop in every way. that's fine for a coach that fails at the next level but harbaugh is supposed to be something isn't he? Like I said I've never been impressed by him. But you seem to be.

How did he fail? He made 3 consecutive NFC title games and 1 super bowl. He left with the highest active winning percentage and 5th all time. If he wanted to stay in the NFL, he could have. Teams inquired about trades but he wanted to go back to Michigan.

Again, you show you do not know what you are talking about. He is making about the same amount he was making for the 49ers. That $8 mil a year contract was just a rumor and it ended up being about $5 mil a year, same he had in SF. He specifically said he didn't want to be the highest paid coach in CFB, or even the B1G, because he wanted that extra money to hire assistants.

It isn't a drop if it is whre he wants to be. Again, if he wanted to be in the NFL, he easily could have been. He clashed with 49ers management and the timing was right. Now 49ers fans are pissed at their management for getting rid of him.

You act like I'm the only one that is impressed, that isn't true. You are in the minority here. He is pretty much universally regarded as one of the best coaches in football. You incredibly biased hate of Michigan does not change that.

The thing people have to accept is in 2-3 years he is going to get one of if not the top QB prospect. Obviously that doesn't always pan out but what high school kid with NFL dreams wouldn't wanna go play for the guy? Pro-style offense with NFL experience makes that clear as day.

How did he fail? He made 3 consecutive NFC title games and 1 super bowl. He left with the highest active winning percentage and 5th all time. If he wanted to stay in the NFL, he could have. Teams inquired about trades but he wanted to go back to Michigan.

Again, you show you do not know what you are talking about. He is making about the same amount he was making for the 49ers. That $8 mil a year contract was just a rumor and it ended up being about $5 mil a year, same he had in SF. He specifically said he didn't want to be the highest paid coach in CFB, or even the B1G, because he wanted that extra money to hire assistants.

It isn't a drop if it is whre he wants to be. Again, if he wanted to be in the NFL, he easily could have been. He clashed with 49ers management and the timing was right. Now 49ers fans are pissed at their management for getting rid of him.

You act like I'm the only one that is impressed, that isn't true. You are in the minority here. He is pretty much universally regarded as one of the best coaches in football. You incredibly biased hate of Michigan does not change that.

by universally I'll assume you mean by 49ers fans who he bailed on and michigan fans.

by universally I'll assume you mean by 49ers fans who he bailed on and michigan fans.

Well 1) yes you were wrong about other things that I pointed out in that post (namely the money), which hurts any argument you have

2) No, pretty much anyone that lives above the level of bias you seem to have.

3) You seem to hate Harbaugh for bailing... look at Urban Meyer and how he left UF.

The thing people have to accept is in 2-3 years he is going to get one of if not the top QB prospect. Obviously that doesn't always pan out but what high school kid with NFL dreams wouldn't wanna go play for the guy? Pro-style offense with NFL experience makes that clear as day.

We're basically stacking our staff with NFL guys. The recruiting pitch will be simple "If you want to play in The League, come to Michigan". We'll have to see what he can do with our current QBs, or if we get a transfer (like Kevin Hogan from Stanford)

OSU just beat Alabama and is playing for the national title. Michigan got a new coach. Good for them but it's OSU's world right now.

For sure. Awesome game by the bucks.

I was a little worried after we blew 2 early TD opportunities and had that fumble.

OSU just beat Alabama and is playing for the national title. Michigan got a new coach. Good for them but it's OSU's world right now.

Ok? That has nothing to do with what we were talking about. It is easier for you to just admit you were wrong than to keep deflecting.

Good upset win by the Buckeyes though. Blake Sims has to feel like crap, blowing the game like that.

Ok? That has nothing to do with what we were talking about. It is easier for you to just admit you were wrong than to keep deflecting.

Good upset win by the Buckeyes though. Blake Sims has to feel like crap, blowing the game like that.

Ohio state didn't win the game now, blake sims BLEW the game. LOL. Woody you're such a Retard and a pansy. I'll be happy watching my bucks play in their 4th championship game in my young 20 yr old life (Should be the 5th if it weren't for that stupid bowl ban a couple yrs ago) while you go jerk off to the 8th coach you've hired in 7 years.

There's the problem, right there. Harbaugh will leave in 3-4 years, just like every other head coaching job he has had.

Blake Sims blowing the game? WHAT?????

OSU had 3 turnovers, just like Ala. OSU ran for 281 yards, that's why they won the game.

Blake Sims blowing the game? WHAT?????

OSU had 3 turnovers, just like Ala. OSU ran for 281 yards, that's why they won the game.

Yea, only a fool would discredit OSU's performance.

The early turnovers and leaving the goal line with a FG twice gave Alabama full momentum, I didn't expect them to bounce back but they did and played very well.

OSU won because they played well enough to win.

Ohio state didn't win the game now, blake sims BLEW the game. LOL. Woody you're such a Retard and a pansy. I'll be happy watching my bucks play in their 4th championship game in my young 20 yr old life (Should be the 5th if it weren't for that stupid bowl ban a couple yrs ago) while you go jerk off to the 8th coach you've hired in 7 years.

1) OSU played very well. I don't take anything away from Meyer. That was a hell of a game by OSU

2) I am just saying, Sims needs to outplay a 3rd string QB. That pick six and the pick on the 1 were awful. I know a lot of people are pissed at Lane Kiffin too.

3) Did you get banned or something?

There's the problem, right there. Harbaugh will leave in 3-4 years, just like every other head coaching job he has had.

San Diego to Stanford was a step up. Stanford to the 49ers was a step up. Regardless of what some on here say, in Harbuagh's mind, the 49ers to Michigan was a step up. Those aren't really examples of him just ditching his teams.

That said, even if we only get 4 years out of him, or at the end of each season there's talk of him going back to the NFL, that means he was very successful. I'll take that.

Yea, only a fool would discredit OSU's performance.

The early turnovers and leaving the goal line with a FG twice gave Alabama full momentum, I didn't expect them to bounce back but they did and played very well.

OSU won because they played well enough to win.

I'm not discrediting their performance, but Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin have to be kicking themselves today. It was a hell of a game and Meyer showed why he's one of the top 3 coaches in the country. I don't understand why Bama just abandoned the run though.

Best of luck in the title game, but Go Ducks

I'm not discrediting their performance, but Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin have to be kicking themselves today. It was a hell of a game and Meyer showed why he's one of the top 3 coaches in the country. I don't understand why Bama just abandoned the run though.

Best of luck in the title game, but Go Ducks

Seriously? You'd root for the fucking Oregon ducks vs your own hometown team? You disgust me.

That's real right there. I can understand you rooting for michigan but Oregon? This is a real sentiment from me to you. You suck.

1) Why would I root for my favorite team's rival team? I'm not an SEC fan, idc I the B1G wins or not.

2) I know OSU fans. I don't want to hear them go on about this for a year.

3) Oregon has been in my second tier of teams I like since the Dennis Dixon days. They've been very close for years, I think they finally win it all.

Archived