THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Rough start to his career. Trade him to my Cowboys. We can develop him you can go get Mariota. #wishfullthinking

Fuck him and his "show me the money" bullshit. Carted his punk ass off the field with a towel over his head like he just came out of the hood. Fuck all you fanbois.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck him and his "show me the money" bullshit. Carted his punk ass off the field with a towel over his head like he just came out of the hood. Fuck all you fanbois.

The guy can't play in the NFL. he's way to small and not fast enough to out run anybody

Worse then last year? the year before? the year before that? the year before that? the year before that? the year before that? Come on man...

I would say yes it is. Our season record is better but we have played the bums of the NFL this year. Next season when playing the NFC & AFC West we'll be lucky to win 4 games with this team.

The past 2 games the Browns have run 84 total plays on offense, The opponent has ran 90 rushing plays. This team is done

really?

i was surprised we played as well as we did (we???).

they were/are looking to see what they have in certain players. who might stick and who won't. if haden has a tummy ache or thomas an ass pull i'm sure they'd hold them out. desir stood up and a couple of other non-descrips. but if you think the browns were playing like a football team to go into the playoffs you were going to be disappointed from the get go.

This team is obviously better than the last few years, but there are still many unanswered questions going into the off season. I know there is concern about our depth, but I believe the depth is here in many line positions, but we're missing the starters. QB, I don't have an answer for that and apparently a good number of GMs in the NFL doesn't either. We can certainly find a decent kicker in the draft or free agency. Coaches are also a question in my mind, but we have to remember it's Pettine's rookie year and he needs to develop too.

I'll wait until the season is actually over and how we finish against the Ravens before I get into this crap. I need some time off too.

I would say yes it is. Our season record is better but we have played the bums of the NFL this year. Next season when playing the NFC & AFC West we'll be lucky to win 4 games with this team.

Bums of the NFL? Are we playing like the Jets? Raiders? Buccaneers? Titans? No, in fact we beat 3 of these teams. Did we make Andrew Luck look like a Brian Hoyer? Yes. Did we dominate Pitt and CIn by a combined total of 55-13? Yes. Have we lost 4 straight? Yes. If you are saying that Brandon Weeden, Sennaca Wallace, Jake Dellhomme, Colt McCoy, Jason Cambell, Brady Quinn, Chris Ogbonnaya, Jerome Harrison, Trent Richardson, Brian Robiskie, and Mohammad Masaquai would will this team to victory today you are fucking loony, Do you want Ray Farmer's D Cord? OR how about Rob Ryan's D, Eric Mangini? He was a beast right? How about Chud? The team fucking hated that loser.

Bums of the NFL? Are we playing like the Jets? Raiders? Buccaneers? Titans? No, in fact we beat 3 of these teams. Did we make Andrew Luck look like a Brian Hoyer? Yes. Did we dominate Pitt and CIn by a combined total of 55-13? Yes. Have we lost 4 straight? Yes. If you are saying that Brandon Weeden, Sennaca Wallace, Jake Dellhomme, Colt McCoy, Jason Cambell, Brady Quinn, Chris Ogbonnaya, Jerome Harrison, Trent Richardson, Brian Robiskie, and Mohammad Masaquai would will this team to victory today you are fucking loony, Do you want Ray Farmer's D Cord? OR how about Rob Ryan's D, Eric Mangini? He was a beast right? How about Chud? The team fucking hated that loser.

Wins - Saints, Titans, Steelers, Raiders, Bucs, Bengals, Falcons...2 teams have winning records and the other 5 are the worst in the NFL.

We also lost out of conference games to losers like Jax and Carolina.

If we are being honest as fans there are 2 quality wins this entire years, both division games.

So your point is we still need to improve? Shocker...

We improved in 2014 over the only year that matters... last year.

And I expect that next year we will be even better than we were this... even if due to a much tougher looking schedule, the record does not show it.

So your point is we still need to improve? Shocker...

We improved in 2014 over the only year that matters... last year.

And I expect that next year we will be even better than we were this... even if due to a much tougher looking schedule, the record does not show it.

We improved this year due to Hoyer's solid play, not great but solid, and a very weak schedule. Next year with Johnny and a VERY difficult out of conference schedule it will be difficult to match our win total from this year even though we may improve as a whole.

Cut the Haten, OFFENSE=1play 1 player<Alex Mack.. Hoyer was better {no idea why}.RB's could get yards.. When we had any O the D could not tackle or cover. It take's both.We had it in 2 games. DEFENSE= Sucked when we had some O, Again Key Injuries killed that {Gipson, Haden, Dansby}. Special Teams= SUCKS, Fair Catches and flags, fix it or let them walk including Tabor. Answer= Stay Healthy, All 3 teams show up Gameday, Get some solid backup's through FA and Draft.. We Can Win this Division . Go Browns!!

Cut the Haten, OFFENSE=1play 1 player<Alex Mack.. Hoyer was better {no idea why}.RB's could get yards.. When we had any O the D could not tackle or cover. It take's both.We had it in 2 games. DEFENSE= Sucked when we had some O, Again Key Injuries killed that {Gipson, Haden, Dansby}. Special Teams= SUCKS, Fair Catches and flags, fix it or let them walk including Tabor. Answer= Stay Healthy, All 3 teams show up Gameday, Get some solid backup's through FA and Draft.. We Can Win this Division . Go Browns!!

Gipson and haden hardly seemed to have any effect on us. Leonard and the young blood CBs stepped up fine.

Issue is and has been since week 1 the run defense.

Offense has other issues, though.

When are the Browns EVER going to stop the run? Until that gets fixed, they will be hard pressed to gain respect. All the weapons on offense will mean NOTHING when the defense can't get off the field.

When the opponent has the ball twice as long, you are not going to win many games.

They gave up back-to-back games of 45 rushing attempts.

We improved this year due to Hoyer's solid play, not great but solid, and a very weak schedule. Next year with Johnny and a VERY difficult out of conference schedule it will be difficult to match our win total from this year even though we may improve as a whole.

Fuck the record... It is opponent dependent. We looked better this year. Hoyer was a factor, but so were a lot of other players. I believe we will be even better next year.

Browns are a young team on the rise, chill out. Add a few more weapons on offense for Johnny. Sure up the run D.

Young? Yes... Rise? Yes... Johnny? Maybe... at best...

And fuck the Cowboys... ;)

Gipson and haden hardly seemed to have any effect on us. Leonard and the young blood CBs stepped up fine.

Issue is and has been since week 1 the run defense.

But in weeks 8 thru 14, an 7-week period, run D was not a problem. During that span we allowed only 93 ypg rushing. Less capable opponents? A factor to be sure, but also was right on Pet's timetable.

By week 15 the injuries were over the top.

When are the Browns EVER going to stop the run?

2015... Book it!

Archived