THE BROWNS BOARD

John Football Excuses Forum....

cdl15

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah no Hoyer would not have given us anything in this game. Yet again DL was present at the qb/rb handoff. I'm stunned we were that shit. We fukcing blew this team up a month ago....what in the fuck? I understand losing a close game cause I knew they had a chip from that 1st game. But this? Wut? This wasn't all on Johhnny's play

Manziel sucked the pickle, I'm not defending him. But I'd like to start a discussion as to why Shanahan fundamentally changed the entire offense to a system that has shown consistently does NOT WORK in the NFL. Hey jackass, your boy toy RG3 got destroyed with the read-option, it's not any different now. Anyone care to join in on that?

Also, you don't lose like we did today because of one player. My opinion is the whole team expected Manziel to come out like Jesus and when he didn't it killed the whole game.

Manziel sucked the pickle, I'm not defending him. But I'd like to start a discussion as to why Shanahan fundamentally changed the entire offense to a system that has shown consistently does NOT WORK in the NFL. Hey jackass, your boy toy RG3 got destroyed with the read-option, it's not any different now. Anyone care to join in on that?

Also, you don't lose like we did today because of one player. My opinion is the whole team expected Manziel to come out like Jesus and when he didn't it killed the whole game.

It's because they can't rely on Manziel to run anything else. I mean every time he's asked Pettine talks about Manziel not grasping the "verbiage" of the offensive play calling. I mean 3rd and 2, Bengals loading up to blitz, and Manziel goes on a 5 step drop and starts running backwards until he throws a duck to Crow downfield.

I'll join...

RG3 got destroyed by trying to do too much after making the proper read. Mostly by trying to get too many meaningless yards, but a few times by carrying out the fake after leaving the ball with the RB that he got popped.

JM on the other hand did not make a single correct read that I saw.

On the other hand there was way too much Pistol. It's been or least frequent look all season and clearly it was increased to suit JM's skill set vs. BH's... at least I presume that was the theory.

One of the announcers made a good assessement, it ain't college station anymore. Johnny needed another year studying. If Hoyer doesn't want to stay knowing Johnny's still on the bench, than fuck him and get like Colt fucking McCoy back here. Ok that's a joke but some fucking veteran that knows he's gonna have to be the starter for a year or two but has the explicit instructions to groom manziel.

I'll join...

RG3 got destroyed by trying to do too much after making the proper read. Mostly by trying to get too amny meaningless yards, but a few times by carrying out the fake after leaving the ball with the RB that he got popped.

JM on the other hand did not make a single correct read that I saw.

On the other hand there was way too much Pistol. It's been or least frequent look all season and clearly it was increased to suit JM's skill set vs. BH's... at least I presume that was the theory.

Fair points. It just seemed to me that kid Shanny wanted to go out there and prove his college-esque scheme can work in the pros when it just can't. Again, that's not defending Manziel but what we saw today is what happens. Defensive ends are too talented and too quick for that garbage.

Are you pleased he was so bad then? i wonder sometimes if people on here actually want us to succeed

we will succeed but not with coke head party animal. i hated the pick from get go. sure our o line sucked and everyone else. here is a thought. maybe no one the team likes him and hated him starting. krugger played good. Robertson.

think about it. think the team didn't like the qbchange. means that everyone will not start at any moment. hope Haslem is not a Jerry Jones

we will succeed but not with coke head party animal. i hated the pick from get go. sure our o line sucked and everyone else. here is a thought. maybe no one the team likes him and hated him starting. krugger played good. Robertson.

think about it. think the team didn't like the qbchange. means that everyone will not start at any moment. hope Haslem is not a Jerry Jones

Coke head? Stupid comment. No one likes him? So the team quits because the don't like QB change? Fuck them. I don't buy it.

I don't think there are any excuses.

I do notice a similar trend with those that wanted Johnny starting from the get go. Said people were very quick to point out that everything on offense was Hoyer's fault.

Now with Johnny not finding success, they have no issue saying that it wasn't all on Manziel. Which of course more level-headed people have been saying for some time.

The issues of this offense go beyond the QB position. However they were very much highlighted for the worse with Mr Football under center.

we need o line help. Thomas is only going to play for a minimum three years more. we need a ILB. we need a tight end Cameron is gone next year. we need a safety. we need wide receivers. we need a fucking quarterback. tired of the glory fan boy picks. mccoy, Quinn, weeden had to deal with oaklahoma Fucks, now with manziel cum guzzlers. no more no more. first round qb picks

Hey, this is Johnny Manziel,

I just want everybody out there to know that the loss today was not my fault! The fault lies right at the feet of that Shanahan dude. I told him to let me 'ball out' , and him and that bald head, head coach of ours said no.

The plays they called today was fucking up my shit! I told them in the fourth Qtr 'take me out and put in that Hoyer dude!' They said no because it would make that bald head dude standing there with his arms crossed (as always) look bad!

I'm Johnny Fuckin' Fotball! How can i wreck this league with this bullshit!?

I was already dealing with being called names. Yeah , that Marvin Lewis dude called me a 'midget'. Did you hear about this? Can you believe this? Raise your hand if you have ever been called a 'midget'! That's what i thought!

I think everybody has forgot that i was in a throwdown at ' the nine' last week. What yall don't know is i hurt my throwin' hand real bad.........yall believe me right?

I really don't give a shit if you believe me or not...my mom's and pop's have money ,so fuck you guys i don't need this shit!. Besides , that Jerry Jones dude told me on the qt, that i will be taking over for that Romo dude next year...... Ha, Ha, Ha!

That's all Johnny can do he's not going to out run people be able the throw into tight winds or see over the line.playing Johnny ever bad call

Hey, this is Johnny Manziel,

I just want everybody out there to know that the loss today was not my fault! The fault lies right at the feet of that Shanahan dude. I told him to let me 'ball out' , and him and that bald head, head coach of ours said no.

The plays they called today was fucking up my shit! I told them in the fourth Qtr 'take me out and put in that Hoyer dude!' They said no because it would make that bald head dude standing there with his arms crossed (as always) look bad!

I'm Johnny Fuckin' Fotball! How can i wreck this league with this bullshit!?

I was already dealing with being called names. Yeah , that Marvin Lewis dude called me a 'midget'. Did you hear about this? Can you believe this? Raise your hand if you have ever been called a 'midget'! That's what i thought!

I think everybody has forgot that i was in a throwdown at ' the nine' last week. What yall don't know is i hurt my throwin' hand real bad.........yall believe me right?

I really don't give a shit if you believe me or not...my mom's and pop's have money ,so fuck you guys i don't need this shit!. Besides , that Jerry Jones dude told me on the qt, that i will be taking over for that Romo dude next year...... Ha, Ha, Ha!

fuck off troll

Johnny will be great. Browns will be great. It's one start. Not the end of the world.

I hope you are right I really do. I however believe someone who is going to be great could have put the team on his shoulder to show something but he didn't. It was totally pathetic. Yes I also realize the entire team was pathetic.

Archived