THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

manziel is certainly struggling but it wouldn't do any good to switch back to hoyer now. bengals are all over the QB today and Hoyer does not have the same ability to avoid them.

Agreed. Manziel will get the last 4. I just hope Farmer has the balls to admit he made 2 mistakes, one of them being Manziel, and move forward next season without Johnny Football.

Agreed. Manziel will get the last 4. I just hope Farmer has the balls to admit he made 2 mistakes, one of them being Manziel, and move forward next season without Johnny Football.

So you would cut bait with Manziel already? I'm about done with this board. Half of ya'll are too Retarded to have a legitimate discussion with. You are fucking stupid.

Yes you Baconhound. You havn't seen a whole game played without flags every other play and recievers dropping balls. Go root for another team you piece of shit. Quit posing as a browns fan you loser.

i was expecting manziel to make a few rookie mistakes but wasn't too worried because of how great the defense has been doing. defense was able to bail hoyer out of a lot of tough spots throughout the season. now i'm very worried. defense has to step up and play like they did against the colts. 3 TDs isn't too far off but someone needs to stop the bengals from scoring any more.

So you would cut bait with Manziel already? I'm about done with this board. Half of ya'll are too Retarded to have a legitimate discussion with. You are fucking stupid.

Yes you Baconhound. You havn't seen a whole game played without flags every other play and recievers dropping balls. Go root for another team you piece of shit. Quit posing as a browns fan you loser.

Didn't want him to begin with in the first round, comes with too many expectations, so yeah I really don't want him starting next season for the Browns. I think we have enough talent on D to stay in games and I'd rather see a game manager behind center instead of a 2nd year wild card. I guess we can go through the Geno Smith, EJ Manuel growing pains with Manziel before we realize that Haslam got a Jerry Jones Boner when Manziel was still available at 22.

Manziel looks like shit. The offensive line looks like shit. Shanahan is coaching like a fucking idiot. We can't stop Jeremy Hill. We can't catch the ball on either side of the ball. The return game is embarrassing.

This is hard to watch and the amount of penalties and commercials has taken me out of it.

Didn't want him to begin with in the first round, comes with too many expectations, so yeah I really don't want him starting next season for the Browns. I think we have enough talent on D to stay in games and I'd rather see a game manager behind center instead of a 2nd year wild card. I guess we can go through the Geno Smith, EJ Manuel growing pains with Manziel before we realize that Haslam got a Jerry Jones Boner when Manziel was still available at 22.

Because we're gonna win a super bowl with a game manager. Turn off your computer. Do you realize how stupid you are?

I understand why the change in offense but I don't agree with it. I've never liked the zone read in the NFL and the pistol offense it alright. I thought JF would have fit perfectly in with what Shanahan was doing with Hoyer. Run heavy and when you throw you throw with the PA.

I understand why the change in offense but I don't agree with it. I've never liked the zone read in the NFL and the pistol offense it alright. I thought JF would have fit perfectly in with what Shanahan was doing with Hoyer. Run heavy and when you throw you throw with the PA.

Thank god someone on this board sees it. Zone read really Shanny? So dumb.

Yeah, with the absence of that true pocket passer it seems play action is a great plan. Unfortunately I think until Manziel proves he can throw it teams will employ the Jax D against the Browns and take away the run. If you can't run play action isn't a fake.

Archived