THE BROWNS BOARD

BrownsBoard Fantasy Baseball

Zombo

That is funny, the joke was always on you. If my words were so powerful I could swill people instantly to whatever I say I would have your boss Stanley kissing my ass regular.

I've read this a few times and still have no idea what any of it means. I'm going to go with you showering me with love. Thanks!

As for Zombo, you're just being an ass (shocking) or you haven't done your homework - equally shocking. He's pretty much the guy I watch for in every draft. No offense to anyone else, but Z is the freaking guy to beat in all of these baseball leagues. Not kissing tail, I really mean that.

You're good too. Just not as good.

Beanpot

Thanks, I am just quoting Yahoo performance stats the Great Zamboni vs the Scumbag Rich..........Rich wins............such is life

Thanks, I am just quoting Yahoo performance stats the Great Zamboni vs the Scumbag Rich..........Rich wins............such is life

Well, I posted the Baseball numbers.

You must have "quoted" the overall number.

I suck at fantasy football. The only thing I'm interested in on Fall Sundays is the Browns winning, can't help myself.

Good luck in your league. I predict Beanpot will win your league, and I'll best him in ours, and you'll still be "better" than me (and it will be football season by then and I will go back to despising your Steeler ass).

Actually, I'm afraid to talk smack about our league this year, we've got more teams than ever, I hear the competition was really good last year, and we've got some new guys who could spell trouble. I may have to settle for middle of the pack ... but it's going to be fun.

Zombo

--loves me some fantasy baseball

Good Luck and I am sure you will do fine. You are one of the best in Fantasy Baselball. I respect you as one of the best fantasy Baseball players in de known world not counting Pittsburgh. I did list all sports which includes football and baseball and basketball. Also, my stats were not confined to one league and some involved Yahoo former winners leagues which makes competition a little tougher. I believe my numbers represented about 40-50 leagues vs 20 something for you with a 67% rating for me and 60% rating for you. That would suggest I get the edge.

I rate us equal in baseball.... otherwise you suck at everything else(especially prediciting football scores and who can play football).............Go Browns I like dumping Winsblow

We may finally be on the right track..........I also see three DB's who Butch brought in are getting traded or signed by other teams.........like I said when sewage arrived the position we were solid in was db..........he fixed that into a mess like the rest of the team

Thanks for your astute opinion ......my assessment of Ballpeen is that he is a sterling performance and a wonderful sports person. I am sure he will challenge all our players

the stats are available on Yahoo and mano eh mano performance as well

Gotcha. Here's what they say about overall performance:

How is the Overall Performance figure calculated?

In simple terms, the Overall Performance represents the sum of all teams a given manager has outperformed (based on final standings), divided by the sum of all teams that manager has played against, multiplied by the number of total eligible leagues a manager has played in.

Results excluded from this calculation include those from the Survival Football game, and any league from all other games that contained less than six total teams. For example, the ranks of a private group of four teams in the Fantasy Auto Racing game would not be reflected in this calculation.

I'd so be better than 77% if they'd have included my performance in 4 team fantasy auto racing. And fantasy cribbage.

Beanpot

I rate us equal in baseball....

Yes, but Yahoo doesn't. They have me as an 87 and you as a 77. And head-to-head in the same leagues, I finished ahead of you four out of five times.

otherwise you suck at everything else(especially prediciting football scores

Actually .. that's the other thing I'm very good at. I score a 75 % in pro pickem as opposed to your 70%, and that doesn't include my titles under the name of my dog.

Basketball I am so-so. Fantasy Football I suck. Picking college football I suck. That stuff gives you the overall edge.

But in Baseball and picking Pro Football ... you are smelling my hiney.

And the subject was ... baseball.

Zombo

Yes, but Yahoo doesn't. They have me as an 87 and you as a 77. And head-to-head in the same leagues, I finished ahead of you four out of five times.

Zombo[/b][/color]

Yeah, but he was hurt by playing in those "winner" leagues with all of the other "winners".

Gotta love internet measuring contests.

Beanpot

Excuse me Beaner, but it was I who played in leagues against winners from previous years winners in other leagues while zomblow was raping neophytes who had no clue yearly ...............spin it how you wish

Ballpeen is in the great Do Not Knock the Rock League and I assure you that we play hard first to last day ........be ready............

and have fun

I do find it funny punkomania Zombopuzzy talks huge but it is he that has been shivering and shitting in fright and banning me from playing so he could maintain his credibility against neophytes

this gets funnier and funnier by the minute...........Bottom line when PUXXIE Zombo and I compete most of the time PUXXIE zombo loses.........or hides under censorship or a skirt

Big men have bawls .........Zombo is an Eunich

Once again Rich speaks and wahoo go tribe the thread gets three times as many hits as any other here............sum guys just be magnetic

Excuse me Beaner, but it was I who played in leagues against winners from previous years winners in other leagues while zomblow was raping neophytes who had no clue yearly ...............spin it how you wish

Yeah, you're excused. *I* just found it funny to learn there is such a thing as "winner" leagues. I mean, we're all pretty much losers to put this much effort into these leagues and the idea that there's a reward process for us losers is kinda funny.

Thanks for inviting Peen, he's a good egg.

And Zombo never banned you.

I did.

Beanpot

this gets funnier and funnier by the minute...........Bottom line when PUXXIE Zombo and I compete most of the time PUXXIE zombo loses.........or hides under censorship or a skirt

Rich, I just pointed out that I finished ahead of you 4 out of 5. It's not that important to me, but it sure seems to be eating you.

I'm not hiding, I'm not banning.

I posted the league right here for anyone to join, I had no idea you weren't around.

I feel stupid even explaining this to you ... I guess I still have some measure of respect for you, even though you have proven you have none for me.

I only play in one baseball league, I like it that way.

For the first time since we started on Yahoo, you're not in my league. But it's not my fault.

We capped the league at 14, even then, you were about the fifth person too late. I'm glad you started another league. I hope you do well. I don't know what else to say to you.

Zombo

You never pointed out shit except that you are now a coward to compete against me ..........the sums it all up......

ME BIG BALWS and a winner'

and you hiding behind behind censorship

Life is what it is .............me going for it..........and you xxxxing one who can compete with yu

I won big time and numbers support it.............please do enjoy your self fantasy of greatness knowing that I would kick your lowly ass on a regular basis..................

That all said I accept your piece of shit excuse as to why I was never made sure to have a place in the league............and YOU AS well as I know things happen and then other things happen

NO excuse anymore .........it is what it is.............

anyway luv yah man and peace..........something America has forgotten is good thing.............

have fun enjoy the league but remember all your the Sultan of Swat is somewhere else .......heh heh............the "Sultan was eliminated.........too bad banning never had to happen.........YOU ARE A hero supporting IN THAT REGARD.........PUKKKKEEEE

You never pointed out shit except that you are now a coward to compete against me ..........the sums it all up......

ME BIG BALWS and a winner'

and you hiding behind behind censorship

Life is what it is .............me going for it..........and you xxxxing one who can compete with yu

I won big time and numbers support it.............please do enjoy your self fantasy of greatness knowing that I would kick your lowly ass on a regular basis..................

That all said I accept your piece of shit excuse as to why I was never made sure to have a place in the league............and YOU AS well as I know things happen and then other things happen

NO excuse anymore .........it is what it is.............

anyway luv yah man and peace..........something America has forgotten is good thing.............

have fun enjoy the league but remember all your the Sultan of Swat is somewhere else .......heh heh............the "Sultan was eliminated.........too bad banning never had to happen.........YOU ARE A hero supporting IN THAT REGARD.........PUKKKKEEEE

OK.

Zombo

Archived