THE BROWNS BOARD

BrownsBoard Fantasy Baseball

Zombo

The BrownsBoard Fantasy Baseball League is now open!

There is a live online draft set for Sat Mar 28 4:00pm EDT

If you haven't played before, it's a lot of fun, I think the best of the fantasy leagues. It's not too time intensive, however we do ask that you at least check in on your team once a week and check your lineup so the league stays balanced. Most of us check our lineups every day or so, it's a pretty active league, trades are actively encouraged and it's just basically a lot of fun, many of us have been playing for years, but we look forward to new blood too.

Yahoo League ID # 37785

Password = Beer

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/37785

Reigning champion Beanpot and former champions KS Hutchins and myself are already signed up, as well as a few of last year's participants.

Browns fans only.

Zombo

I'm back as Asdrubal's Range, hopefully I don't pull another Joe Borowski to end things this year.

We've got a quick 14 ... and we are ready to roll.

If anyone drops out we'll post another notice.

Good luck to all!

Zombo

The BrownsBoard Fantasy Baseball League is now open!

There is a live online draft set for Sat Mar 28 4:00pm EDT

If you haven't played before, it's a lot of fun, I think the best of the fantasy leagues. It's not too time intensive, however we do ask that you at least check in on your team once a week and check your lineup so the league stays balanced. Most of us check our lineups every day or so, it's a pretty active league, trades are actively encouraged and it's just basically a lot of fun, many of us have been playing for years, but we look forward to new blood too.

Yahoo League ID # 37785

Password = Beer

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/37785

Reigning champion Beanpot and former champions KS Hutchins and myself are already signed up, as well as a few of last year's participants.

Browns fans only.

Zombo

I helped founding this league threw infancy and maybe even won it once but was always competitive......thanks for the invite.......NOT............Good Luck all your leaders are what they are

I helped founding this league threw infancy and maybe even won it once but was always competitive......thanks for the invite.......NOT............Good Luck all your leaders are what they are

You helped founding (what?) this league.

Gotcha.

Good luck to you too.

Beanpot

You helped founding (what?) this league.

Gotcha.

Good luck to you too.

Beanpot

Whatever, we had six teams that first year and then it grew. I did my part to make the league a real competitive league. I also did my part to in bringing back the Browns to Cleveland. In baseball, I made sure that you could not take advantage of neophytes to fantasy baseball and then you did your thang. At least one person believes I helped them much and is thankful. You are a smart man and very knowledgeable about baseball and sports. I applaud you for that. Me I would enjoy kicking your ass a few more times in the true spirit of competition, and I would. I made a lot of statements about the Indians and questioned many of our new genius GM Shapiro moves. You pissed on my view regurlar in the past. Seems so far I had it way better than you. Shapiro is ordinary, that sums him up. The Dolans suck that sums them up. Hart and Jacobs were well a blessing to Cleveland.

Anyway, I wish you the best and good luck despite my knowing you will take advantage of whomever you choose to take advantage of next.

The invite was up there, publically posted for all Browns fans.

Zombo

--perhaps you were on Stillers.com this week

I guess I screwed up by being away for a week or so..............Thanks anyway............Good Luck on the Beisball Games............I love Beisball

If you want people to come back you send them an email which I am sure some received...........

make another excuse

Actually I was in Florida at my inlaws new condo in Melbourne......and then to Tampa with friends.......

I guess I screwed up by being away for a week or so..............Thanks anyway............Good Luck on the Beisball Games............I love Beisball

If you want people to come back you send them an email which I am sure some received...........

make another excuse

Actually I was in Florida at my inlaws new condo in Melbourne......and then to Tampa with friends.......

Nope, I didn't e-mail anybody about joining.

You come to Florida and don't look me up?

That's OK, I wouldn't have been able to stand the Stiller talk.

Zombo

Nope, I didn't e-mail anybody about joining.

You come to Florida and don't look me up?

That's OK, I wouldn't have been able to stand the Stiller talk.

Zombo

Actually, I would have looked you up as I have several times to not so good resutls. This time I had to visit Joe's Condo on the Ocean in Melbourne with my brother his dad who can make shit to gold. Then I was committed to meeting with three other couples from DC who are long time friends for some couples golf in Tampa. If the US wasn't self destructing as we speak with bullshit hate partisanship from one side................well then I would have had time to do more...............but I am again working so time is again of the essence

Good Luck to You and those frigging Steelers are some kinda team...........Browns need to emulate all of it and fans too.......instead being brain dead

What was once Brownstown is now Steeler Nation and deservedly so

If the Pseudo Republican Party had not screwed the pooch maybe we could have had a big time in Naples

I hope your issues are now behind you...........get a side job cause real estate is going to suck for a while

Anyway, I wish you the best and good luck despite my knowing you will take advantage of whomever you choose to take advantage of next.

I don't know Rich...I played last year and don't feel like anyone took advantage of anybody. I don't play games like that and wouldn't be back if I didn't feel decisions were fair and balanced.

I view all trades with a questioning eye and didn't see any that went through that were totally bogus...and the ones that were, we discussed and they didn't go through.

I can't talk about your experience, but as a first time player last year, I thought the league was run fairly and on the up and up.

JMO

I don't know Rich...I played last year and don't feel like anyone took advantage of anybody. I don't play games like that and wouldn't be back if I didn't feel decisions were fair and balanced.

I view all trades with a questioning eye and didn't see any that went through that were totally bogus...and the ones that were, we discussed and they didn't go through.

I can't talk about your experience, but as a first time player last year, I thought the league was run fairly and on the up and up.

JMO

Agreed. Plenty of discussion, teams weren't afraid to make moves. It was fun.

u guys should make one more league cuz i want to join in

We've had about four people so far looking to get in, we're keeping a waiting list, but I'd suggest going ahead and starting a yahoo league and posting it on here, I'm sure you'll get some takers.

Zombo

We've had about four people so far looking to get in, we're keeping a waiting list, but I'd suggest going ahead and starting a yahoo league and posting it on here, I'm sure you'll get some takers.

Zombo

Beanpot found another league to sign onto............maybe he can lead a few there...............limit is 12 competitive teams we now have seven.........and three retunrees forthcoming

Beanpot found another league to sign onto............maybe he can lead a few there...............limit is 12 competitive teams we now have seven.........and three retunrees forthcoming

Guilty as charged. I accepted his invite and look forward to playing ball with his evilness. Z, you may as well fill a spot too. If nothing else, his draft is a couple of days before ours and it'll give us a decent look at how our draft will go.

Plus we can beat Rich!

Beanpot

I wish I had the time to do fantasy baseball but Summertime is always busy between work and

having 2 boys now 11 and 7 doing their baseball, summer camp, wrestling camp thing in the summer.

Hem that in around a summer vacation, Indians baseball and maybe an Aeros game or 2 this summer and there just isn't enough time for anything else.

Dang Maybe in a couple of years I can restart roto again.

side note : Did someone forget to post this years Fantasy Football winners on the front page this year?

John

Guilty as charged. I accepted his invite and look forward to playing ball with his evilness. Z, you may as well fill a spot too. If nothing else, his draft is a couple of days before ours and it'll give us a decent look at how our draft will go.

Plus we can beat Rich!

Beanpot

thanks beans and as yu know a lot of stuff makes winning and as you know I do my shit big time good in any endeavor.............

Now to be humble........anyone who wants to play hard nosed and compete and have fun my league is for you

just sent me a PM or your email for an invite

we WILL fill the league again

Play Ball......Beisball is America's pastime..........despite what referee's xxxxing up the game do

thanks beans and as yu know a lot of stuff makes winning and as you know I do my shit big time good in any endeavor.............

Now to be humble........anyone who wants to play hard nosed and compete and have fun my league is for you

just sent me a PM or your email for an invite

we WILL fill the league again

Play Ball......Beisball is America's pastime..........despite what referee's xxxxing up the game do

Hey, I've never once (ever, EVER) had a problem with the way you compete in the wonderful world of fantasy sports. You know your shit and you always (without fail) follow your teams till the bitter end. Wish I could bottle you and give a chug of the potion to a bunch of people who've competed in our leagues throughout the years.

The part of you I'd go distillation on is angry Rich. The one who so hates proposed trades that he sends mass emails to all of the participants in the league and labels one party a rapist and the other an idiot. It's cool and natural to think one party got the better of a deal. It's not so cool and not so natural to yell (YELL) at both parties after they've both thought that they've improved their (freaking fantasy) teams.

Good news is that your league doesn't look like it's filled with people new to the game. So all trades shouldn't be looked at with a cynical eye.

Beanpot

That is funny, the joke was always on you. If my words were so powerful I could swill people instantly to whatever I say I would have your boss Stanley kissing my ass regular. You are the one who went bonkers several times not me. All I did was call a rape a trade..............truth hurts sumtimes

now I just shut up so as the pheasants do not go bonkers in the face of opposition to against a bad deal

Play hard have fun.......if you noticed not a peep out of me this year in football or the last two in basketball.............cause I decided some folks take this stuff too serious and cannot be needled

Anyways, thanks for the compliment and I knew it would have to be followed by a kick in the bawls.................

and complimentary stab in the back by Zombo boy

btw my league is loving and peaceful and ebrybuddy is always habiing big time fun.........and again I am glad you joined because I respect your sterling play and competitiveness............Play Ball.........the league is way over zombo's class of play he would be hammerjacked into oblivio

and complimentary stab in the back by Zombo boy

btw my league is loving and peaceful and ebrybuddy is always habiing big time fun.........and again I am glad you joined because I respect your sterling play and competitiveness............Play Ball.........the league is way over zombo's class of play he would be hammerjacked into oblivio

1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd and 4th out of 12-13 teams the past five years (yahoo tracks these sort of things)

Before that, Beanpot, Kathy and I were in a league where I played for the title each year (What happened to that Rick guy?)

So, ten years of fantasy baseball and my lowest finish ever was 4th out of 12 ... yes, I imagine I would be hammerjacked into oblivion in your league.

I actually feel sorry for Beanpot in a league with you and all the rape screaming. Our league is going to be nice and peaceful and competitive ... like ... a civil game amongst friends

Zombo

Yes, and mine is even better and more friendly and more competitive. It takes a small man to claim he is tops when he cannot beat a slug like me. Gotcha Zombo as always I did and would kick your ass in any endeavor including the the great game of Beisball ...........

now go on and have some fun and do good..........BTW, did I ever tell yah you are quite a good fantasy baseball as well............you are better at that than football or BBall

Take care of Florida I got the rest of the world covered! :rolleyes:

Besides, you so called record against pansies and first timers is soooo cool.........when you have real competition you whine or boot em if you got de power........luv yah man

go Indians.......go Browns we dumped that stupid piece of crap things are looking up

I muss admit Zombo your numbers claims are quite shaky............especially playing against inferior competition........according to Yahoo I be kicking your butt regular.........enjoy their stats vs your

Game Performance Comparison Zombo rich4eagle........dynamic pages are not allowed here but it say I be kicking your butt mostly

Yes, and mine is even better and more friendly and more competitive. It takes a small man to claim he is tops when he cannot beat a slug like me. Gotcha Zombo as always I did and would kick your ass in any endeavor including the the great game of Beisball ...........

now go on and have some fun and do good..........BTW, did I ever tell yah you are quite a good fantasy baseball as well............you are better at that than football or BBall

Take care of Florida I got the rest of the world covered! :rolleyes:

Besides, you so called record against pansies and first timers is soooo cool.........when you have real competition you whine or boot em if you got de power........luv yah man

go Indians.......go Browns we dumped that stupid piece of crap things are looking up

I muss admit Zombo your numbers claims are quite shaky............especially playing against inferior competition........according to Yahoo I be kicking your butt regular.........enjoy their stats vs your

Game Performance Comparison Zombo rich4eagle........dynamic pages are not allowed here but it say I be kicking your butt mostly

Wow. I don't speak "Retarded", but I can pick out the part where I "whine or boot" "real competition" if I have "de power" ...

I've never booted anybody or whined about anybody.

You've been in my baseball leagues, remember?

In fact, last year at this time you were whining about what a prick Beanpot was and that it was a travesty that I wasn't running the league because I was always fair. Now ... you missed the sign up because you were out on your hog, and I'm "whining and booting people".

Sigh.

Rich, I have never been in an Yahoo baseball league that you were not in. The very same competition. My baseball game performace is 87% according to yahoo, and yours is 77%

Same very league 2003-2007:

2007 I finished 3rd, you finished 4th

2006 I finished 4th, you finished 6th

2005 You finished 1st, I finished 2nd

2004 I finished 2nd, you finished 5th

2003 I finished 1st, you finished 3rd

So four out of five years, I finished ahead you ... same league, same rules, same competition.

I rest my case, Your Honor.

Zombo

Archived