THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyers should be removed as starter

DieHardBrownsFan

I would promote Shanahan (pro Manziel) for the coach who stuck with shitty Hoyer.

Mike Pettine's way or the highway, he'd rather lose his way than win someone else's.

If you're going to promote anyone, it would be O'Neil. You know, the coordinator who's unit is actually improving each and every week. Jeez, thought you knew more about the game. My bad.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, I, too, called for JM after seeing BH's Q1 footwork. However...

I thought we went on to score after the Q2 overthrow of Gabe. (Whadoyaknow... we did).

While we're fact-checking:

- who did Kelly pull?

- and for that matter, who did Pete Carroll pull?

Calling for Pettine to be fired is assinine. Who here thought we'd have a team this good after the preseason? Nobody. Yes, he screwed up with the Hoyer decision. What you all should be looking for is if he learns from the mistake. If he does we have a good HC.

So we should continue the coaching carousel because of one bad decision? Who wants to tell me what the definition of insanity is...

I would promote Shanahan (pro Manziel) for the coach who stuck with shitty Hoyer.

Mike Pettine's way or the highway, he'd rather lose his way than win someone else's.

You are such a douche. If you followed the Browns at all you would know that Pettine took advice from the rest of the coaching staff, GM, and veteran players. Hardly "Pettine's way or the highway." Shanahan's offense of Run for 1 yd, Run for 1 yd, 8 yd incompletion by Hoyer really worked today didn't it?

Calling for Pettine to be fired is assinine. Who here thought we'd have a team this good after the preseason? Nobody. Yes, he screwed up with the Hoyer decision. What you all should be looking for is if he learns from the mistake. If he does we have a good HC.

So we should continue the coaching carousel because of one bad decision? Who wants to tell me what the definition of insanity is...

He compromised the locker room by not pulling Hoyer and sucked all the air and life out of the team.

He has no BALLS and he's a coward. He had a chance and blew it.

It's easy to be a General after the battle. Pettine's decision is understandable. Hoyer had a proven track record but he flushed it all away after today's game.

Hoyer has a proven track record, of what? He's a bad QB cut from three different teams and was one of the worse rated QB's in the NFL.

The coach chose to lose today and that's a fireable offense.

Yeah Hoyer really shit the bed. You can't blame him though, he did his best. He's not focused in the slightest bit. His head isn't there. Hoyer must be having some hard times in his personal life to play as bad as he did. What Cleveland needs is a young fresh QB who's got an arm, an attitude and a killer instinct. The funny thing is we had him the whole time. It's Johnny's turn to shit the bed.

There are entrances and then there are ENTRANCES. The fever must be high cause I can't tell the beliefs from the sarcasm in this one.

Fuck you all.

Look, we had to know. We had to KNOW. Is Hoyer the guy or ain't he? Put his ass against the wall and see what happens?

It didn't work out, but know we now. The plan is in place.

What the fuck were you expecting this year? You want a winning formula or you wanna fuck your grandma?

I want long haul success. And now we know.

If Hoyer is named the starter next week, THEN we got a problem Houston. But not now.

It is what it is. Awesome 2 string, not a starter. But bow we know for sure.

Nobody wants to fuck with what could've been.

Mike Pettine chose to lose, there is no other way to explain it.

He's a coward and he compromised the locker room today, it's over.

If you are trying to take Stockton's place for asshole of the board, you are doing a fantastic job. Just keep posting the same thing in multiple threads and see how long you last...

He's a rookie head coach too, can't forget that. Like players they are capable of making mistakes. He honestly has a lot of balls for sticking with Hoyer, he didn't pull the Crenell and do the flip flop. I would hope after today he realizes that Hoyer's chances of starting in the NFL are shot.

Fuck you all.

Look, we had to know. We had to KNOW. Is Hoyer the guy or ain't he? Put his ass against the wall and see what happens?

It didn't work out, but know we now. The plan is in place.

What the fuck were you expecting this year? You want a winning formula or you wanna fuck your grandma?

I want long haul success. And now we know.

If Hoyer is named the starter next week, THEN we got a problem Houston. But not now.

It is what it is. Awesome 2 string, not a starter. But bow we know for sure.

Nobody wants to fuck with what could've been.

You are what, 12 or 14 years old? Like to say fuck?

I really like what Chip Kelly is doing! Especially with the former laughing stock butt fumbler. Sanchez is not only redeeming himself, he's going to the playoffs with Jordan Mathews another guy the Browns passed on.

To think the Browns could have had Kelly.

I don't see it that way Walt, and we agree more than not.

Petine had to play it out one more time.

I too would have like to have seen Johnny at least come the 4th qtr, but now all doubt is removed. It's time for Johnny Football.

I don't agree Pettine chose to lose this week. However, if we don't start Johnny next week, you will hear me booing as loud as i can if Hoyer trots out on to the field as the starter unless Johnny somehow gets hurt this week during practice.

As far as I am concerned, Brian is yesterdays news.

Put it this way faded if manziel was traded tmrw to the jags you fanboys would jump ship here and buy jags jerseys. We were born browns fans and will die browns fans.you on the other hand are following a player. THats a fanboy!

I wouldn't clean house but I wish we could let Pettine go and leave the reigns to our young aggressive coach Shanahan.

This team should be in the playoffs and Mike Pettine and Brian Hoyer fucked that all up today.

this statement proves you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you probably didn't even watch the game.

pettine doesn't call the plays or have the reigns of the offense or defense. shanahan called another terrible game. pettine is going nowhere so get used to that.

dude you posted one week how much you hate pettine the bitch pussy coach (i think soju found it and copied it) then after the cinci win you were sucking his dick.

he made the decision about hoyer and was going to ride it out no matter what. now no one in hoyer's defense has a leg to stand on.

you spin shit so much you don't know where to stand.

flip - flopper.

Archived