THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyers should be removed as starter

DieHardBrownsFan

He's not the problem? You DUMB M'fer. You know nothing about football. If he HAD THE BALLS to put Manziel in there this week WE WIN. Moron. But no, he had to make extra super duper DUPER sure this journey man worse completion % in the league faggot QB was not the answer. He is the reason we lost this game. He makes the decision, and it was the WRONG ONE.

I remember when I had my first beer.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike cuckold pussywillow faggot Pettine is a bitch of a coach. He lost this game with his inability to make a decision that might hurt the feelings of a journeyman QB by naming another guy the starter. Im sure Hoyer talked him right out of starting Manziel. That's our coach. A faggot soft BITCH.

The anger is obvious, and I too was as pissed as I have been in a long time. While I don't agree with you 100%, I do agree that Mike screwed the pooch.

Texans, dolphins and bills will all be ahead of the browns for wild card spot even though they have same record at 7-6. Playoffs would be almost impossible. Critical mistake for pettine to not pull hoyer in 3rd qtr.

This b!tch of a coach is scared to hurt people's feelings. We've seen it all training camp not naming a starter, scared to put his foot down, scared to upset his players by putting the best man in. We need a real man at the helm, Pettine is just a big soft b!tch.

He should have named Manziel the starter earlier this week and I guarantee we would have won by 2 TDs. This is on Pettine the stupid motherfvcker scared to hurt his players feelings.

No use writing stuff in this forum as its filled with fags. It's well known that Winston and tourma fuck and have aids.

well, at least pettine waited long enough that he wont get crucified for benching the home town boy.....accident?

Possible, Mud, but I could not help thinking that even had we held on the change would come this week. Instead of doing so because of another wasted D effort, it would have been due to being "too close to another wasted D effort."

Just a feeling...

Johnny is as pissed as anyone right now because Pettine and Hoyer blew his chance of playing in the playoffs.

Finger on the pulse... We now now where to go for all insights Manziel.

Today was fucking embarrassing.

Yeah... after seeing Gilbert's pick 6 all those slams you've thrown his way must have come crashing back down on you...

Time to make a switch. What happens ,happens. We are already out of it. Thanks Pettinne., we could have easily won this game,as a couple of others,CANT BELIEVE SO MANY DUMB ASSES HAVE BACKED THIS CAREER BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for at least reducing your Cap Lock dependence...

He's not the problem? You DUMB M'fer. You know nothing about football. If he HAD THE BALLS to put Manziel in there this week WE WIN. Moron. But no, he had to make extra super duper DUPER sure this journey man worse completion % in the league faggot QB was not the answer. He is the reason we lost this game. He makes the decision, and it was the WRONG ONE.

Really? "M'fer?" You pansy ass.

Buy a fucking vowel you dipshit.

And you're right, but you're also wrong. With the QB you gotta fuckin' know. Not guess, you gotfa know.

We know now, and so does everybody. This was Hoyer's chance. His ass on the line. Put out or get out bitch.

Bitch.

Hoppin off the Hoyer bandwagon. He stinks! The defense was so good and Justin Gilbert is starting to click. What a waste! NO TOUCHDOWNS for the hometown hero!

I remember that Stockton guy serving you all and then you banned him......like fags

Go blow your boy in the shadow, you dick head.

next year draft with the first two picks qb and wr. wait thatwas i wanted last year carr and Watkins.

Evans at #4 yes and Carr at 26. We are stuck with Manziel but Gilbert played well today. In fact, maybe Gilbert should be the quarterback since he got drafted so high.

Also if you guys think hell we'll win next week and stoolers and ratbirds wont? Not likely as the stoolers play falcons and ratbirds play jags. Playoffs went out the window when pettine kept billy cundiff on this team and didnt pull hoyer in the 3rd qtr. After those mistakes i still love pettine as a hc. Hes the best weve had in a long time.

I would fire Pettine and promote Shanahan, Mike Pettine isn't winner and has no killer instinct.

We need a coach like Chip Kelly

You would PROMOTE Shanny???? HAHA!! Great football IQ you have, and thank you for putting it in writing so everyone can see just how pathetic you are. Fanboy.

i do not root for one player like most do on here. the organization played the qb thing right. i would rather have manziel start next year little fucker needs to get humbled and mature. our kicker is the worst. we didn't try to get another one in the off season. no wide receiver. the rookies are tearing it up across the league.

Yeah Hoyer really shit the bed. You can't blame him though, he did his best. He's not focused in the slightest bit. His head isn't there. Hoyer must be having some hard times in his personal life to play as bad as he did. What Cleveland needs is a young fresh QB who's got an arm, an attitude and a killer instinct. The funny thing is we had him the whole time. It's Johnny's turn to shit the bed.

You would PROMOTE Shanny???? HAHA!! Great football IQ you have, and thank you for putting it in writing so everyone can see just how pathetic you are. Fanboy.

I would promote Shanahan (pro Manziel) for the coach who stuck with shitty Hoyer.

Mike Pettine's way or the highway, he'd rather lose his way than win someone else's.

Yeah, that's why most people watch sports. You know, to not identify with or show any interest in any particular player, or to have any opinions about how players stack up against each other, and certainly not to gravitate toward someone's style of play or skill set as being especially entertaining. That's exactly why they never mic guys up, or promote individual matchups. Because, that would just be, you know, weird...

There's a difference in showing interest in a particular player and cock gobbling.

Archived