THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyers should be removed as starter

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Hoyer just needs one more week. They are 7-6 behind his leadership, and he put them in a position to win the game today. He might be on the verge of a breakout, and if you play Manziel you'll never know. To pull Hoyer now would be like giving up.

I really hope you aren't serious...

Hoyer has been blowing dogs for quarters with his play the past few weeks. Its Johnny time

I think Hoyer just needs one more week. They are 7-6 behind his leadership, and he put them in a position to win the game today. He might be on the verge of a breakout, and if you play Manziel you'll never know. To pull Hoyer now would be like giving up.

One more week for what? More INT's?

Dude, fuck you.

Are you Stockton or not?

Man up. Who the fuck are you?

If you are, l got your back. But fuck you all the same.

Not quite an apples to apples comparison :-P

I believe manziel would have won us this game (more or less, many other guys would have won us this game)

Pettine will need to "review the tape" on hoyer of course and bring ESPN into town until Wednesday.

Hoyer went 14/31, 0 TD's, 2 INT's 140 yds. 1 TD and 7 INT's over last 3 games.

You can bet ur ass manziel would of wont this game. You cant play much worse than that.

Great job by O'Neil and his guys, just awesome. Pathetic job by Pettine, Shanahan and Hoyer. Pet's lack of balls before and during the game in regards to the QB position ultimately cost our team the game. Shanahan's predictable offensive game plan, and whatever the fuck he is doing during the week to get them ready to play is just awful. Lastly, Hoyer should not play another down for the Browns again. Johhny next week, and if he gets hurt, then Connor. Brian should've been benched in the 2nd qtr.

I am out of the closet, and officially done with Brian. I'm not a Johnny fanboy by any means, but since he's the next man up, let's see what he can do........... Don't spend that new huge contract all in one place Brian, like say "super sizing" your next meal order, you've got to plan for your future. Put all $100.00 in the bank.

Great job by O'Neil and his guys, just awesome. Pathetic job by Pettine, Shanahan and Hoyer. Pet's lack of balls before and during the game in regards to the QB position ultimately cost our team the game. Shanahan's predictable offensive game plan, and whatever the fuck he is doing during the week to get them ready to play is just awful. Lastly, Hoyer should not play another down for the Browns again. Johhny next week, and if he gets hurt, then Connor. Brian should've been benched in the 2nd qtr.

I am out of the closet, and officially done with Brian. I'm not a Johnny fanboy by any means, but since he's the next man up, let's see what he can do........... Don't spend that new huge contract all in one place Brian, like say "super sizing" your next meal order, you've got to plan for your future. Put all $100.00 in the bank.

I'm a whoever wins fanboy myself. I have no idea of JFF or Connor could be good. But with Hoyers performance the last few weeks, and his overall back up history in the NFL its pretty clear he is toast. I hope Pettine sees this and doesn't start him again. Otherwise, things could get ugly.

So if Pettine polls the players again do you think they still back Hoyer or do they start to listen from the defensive side of the ball about playing their hearts out only to be left in the dirt with a QB who has now demonstrated over several games that he can score only 2 TD's in some 60 possessions including a ton in great field position today? I suspect I know how Billy Winn would vote at this point. I guess it's time to let JF go out and learn from his mistakes on the field in preparation for next year.

At this point....fuck it. Leave Hoyer in the rest of the year. If you don't think we'll make the playoffs, there's no reason to put Johnny in now to win games. Let JFF get a fresh start next year. Another offseason will be good for him. Personally Hoyer should have been yanked before halftime.

No, we have to see what Johnny has since the playoffs are officially gone. Throw the kid out there to get a small glimpse of what might be, for the good or the bad.

I really hope you aren't serious...

Hoyer has been blowing dogs for quarters with his play the past few weeks. Its Johnny time

He's not serious, making fun of all the Hoyer excusers. I still can't fathom how this guy is so loved and excused for his horrible play. Now that it's too late, everyone says he sucked. He played exactly the same last week.

No, we have to see what Johnny has since the playoffs are officially gone. Throw the kid out there to get a small glimpse of what might be, for the good or the bad.

Devil's advocate. What if he god forbid tears an acl in a meaningless game. Then what? Resign Hoyer? No way he stays. Is it just me or can Cameron not catch a ball and run, guy just falls down after every catch.

Devil's advocate. What if he god forbid tears an acl in a meaningless game. Then what? Resign Hoyer? No way he stays. Is it just me or can Cameron not catch a ball and run, guy just falls down after every catch.

Football is dangerous and that's a risk, but he needs some experience now that we are officially "just playing out the season". We will at least have an idea of what we have in Johnny, because right now, all we have is his fanboys telling us how great he will be.

Football is dangerous and that's a risk, but he needs some experience now that we are officially "just playing out the season". We will at least have an idea of what we have in Johnny, because right now, all we have is his fanboys telling us how great he will be.

He's going to be the best Browns qb of all time. lol. I'll say this, If he's ready put him in. If not.... let Cundiff play qb.

Archived