THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyers should be removed as starter

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defense had four turnovers and two touchdowns. Hoyer missed two wide open touchdowns. If this isn't the last time we see Hoyer as a Browns starter than I'm going to lose all the hope I have for this regime. You cut the weak links like we did with Tate. Hoyer is the god damn reason the Browns didn't win today. Not the defense, not the line, not the special teams, god damn shitty Hoyer. The playoff hopes we had are all but gone.

Yea man I hate to pile on but its time. He was horrible and has been for 4 games now. I really had hoped they bring Johnny in at the half. I think we might have won. Gordon killed us on that last pass too though. Not pulling him at the half likely crushed our playoff chances.

Horrible performance. Our Defense almost won us this game. Take the bum out. Have a nice day.

But he gives us the best chance to win, right Pettite?? You POS! fuckin defense should take Hoyer out to the shed and beat the hell out of him!

Time to move on to next year and finish the season with Manziel,

Manziel would have given Cleveland a better chance to win today, but Pettine is conservative to the point of paralysis.

i don't blame the HC at all for this loss. o'neil had his squad ready. shanny didn't. i think pettine made the decision to go with hoyer and was going to ride that out no matter what. now when pettine makes the switch hoyer has no leg to stand on. he was given every opp today and he fucking played like a floater in the bowl.

I agree

14-31 with 2 overthrows on open WRs downfield and 2 INTs is embarassing.
Especially after a hell of a defensive effort.

Really disappointing to say the least. Hoyer should be done, and if hes not removed as starter, than please Haslam, remove Pettine as your coach.

Manziel needs to start the rest of the way for sure.

Ohio State puts up a great defensive effort and their 3rd string QB who's never started a single game gets them 50+.....

Not quite an apples to apples comparison :-P

I believe manziel would have won us this game (more or less, many other guys would have won us this game)

Pettine will need to "review the tape" on hoyer of course and bring ESPN into town until Wednesday.

No need to replace him now. Fucking marble head coaching

staff. Leave the fucker in. We can finish 7-9 and next year Harbaugh can coach this team. goddamit i am pissed at the fucking stupid ass fucking browns

NO! But l understand. Don't get down on the coaching. We need consistency. Fuck you.

My mama's a man.

Archived