THE BROWNS BOARD

Ohio State makes final cut, in Playoff!

... or if Bama plays like Wisconsin did, lol

as bad as it was. SCUM would have still lost to the Badgers

as bad as it was. SCUM would have still lost to the Badgers

Considering we were within one score of OSU with 5 minutes left in the game IN Columbus... I would say if we played like that again and Wisconsin played like they did in the title we'd have a good shot.

Unfortunately for them, they have to play the Crimson Tide in the semi final.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/12/07/alabama-oregon-fsu-ohio-state-are-in-playoff/

if Ohio State plays the way they did the other night, it is Alabama that would be the Unfortunate sons. (but we know that teams play up and down in different circumstances.

On a neutral field. That is laughable. The Superdome will be 95% Alabama fans

No, Ohio State travels as well as any school in the country, and they do a ticket allotment I believe where they give even numbers to each school. Of course, I don't know what percent of the tickets in these games are not allotted to the teams but to the general public (or "insiders"....sponsors etc.)

Did you finish within one score?

Nope. Got a little unlucky at the end and shit hit the fan.

Again, this was in response to the idea that Wisco would crush us if they played the same gm against us. There seems to be a belief that OSU is some super team now. I'm just on the side that says if that were true, we'd have a larger sample size than 1

Archived