THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Colts Game Day Thread!***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a tough postgame for Pettine. I hope Manziel has the restraint to keep his mouth shut, because you know it had to be eating him up on the sidelines.

This loss is 100% on Pettine and Hoyer. Pettine because he misjudged which QB gave the Browns the best chance to win and Hoyer for missing two deep TD passes. He only needed to hit one of the two and the Browns win. Sucky Cundiff hits the field goal and we'd have won, but if Hoyer wasn't so terrible we wouldn't have to be trying so many field goals.

Pettine's a rookie coach. I hope he learned his lesson. JM needs to start next week.

This loss is 100% on Pettine and Hoyer. Pettine because he misjudged which QB gave the Browns the best chance to win and Hoyer for missing two deep TD passes. He only needed to hit one of the two and the Browns win. Sucky Cundiff hits the field goal and we'd have won, but if Hoyer wasn't so terrible we wouldn't have to be trying so many field goals.

Pettine's a rookie coach. I hope he learned his lesson. JM needs to start next week.

The Browns offense actually scored Crowell's rushing TD on the same drive Hoyer overthrew Gabriel on a deep ball. So really only 1 missed deep ball that would have made a difference (well besides just awful QB play in general). JF should start next week.

That red zone turnover was killer too. Also the continual 3rd down passes off target.

Not fucking under throwing gordon on the contested throw would have helped too. Hoyer is not a professional level qb

That was a huge play and just one of many throws that would get most high school QBs benched.

Defense played lights out today. That PI call on the last drive made me puke! They let the D play the recievers physical all game long and then finally call a PI on that BS. Seen probably 10 plays each for both teams that had more interference but no calls on those, i feel bad for Buster....

Archived