THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Colts Game Day Thread!***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our 7-5 and second place Cleveland Browns continue their hunt both into the NFL postseason playoffs, and the AFC North title, as they host the Indianapolis Colts in the first regular season home game in Cleveland in more than eight years.

Both the Browns and Colts are playing in their 33rd all-time season meeting, including four post season game, and lead the series 17-15 entering today. Today is also the return of formers Browns RB Trent Richardson, who was traded to the Colts for a #1 draft pick back on September 2013.

No further injuries, and GO BROWNS!!!!! :)B):D

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2014/regular14

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit, I have no idea what's gonna happen today. Which Qb (literally) or defense is going to show up for us today. I can see us winning or losing a close game or dominating Indy or getting blown out. I'll be rooting my ass off today no matter what.

GO BROWNS !

BIGGEST QUESTION ANSWERED?? By the end of the day, Will Hoyer and his agent have their answer to " Is Hoyer Worth Starting QB pay in this League". For Browns to move forward we got to get this RIGHT!! Come on Football Gods!! Amen...

C'mon O-line: Open holes... secure pockets... and play with discipline.

C'mon RBs: Decisive cuts... hard runs... and keep it "high and tight".

C'mon WRs & TEs: Disciplined routes... crisp moves... clear eyes looking balls all-the-way into soft hands.

and..

C'mon Brian: Good decisions based solely upon good reads... crisp throws based upon solid mechanics.

Your vets bought you a week... pay them back with interest...

Go Browns....

On local TV here as well... and the lag is 3 secs behind DTV which lags other outlets by a sec or two.

Now, if we can come out with half the emotion the Buckeyes did...

Archived