THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Hoyer

hx214

It was his fault against Jax and Hou....not his fault the games the offense put up 20+ pts and still the Browns lost. You get that right? Even if there was a play or two that a qb misses, when he leads an offense to 20+ points in the NFL and still his team loses it's on their defense. Period.

20+ points without any real turnovers to speak of*

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Hoyer does well and this is all personal opinion and just observation but I've never seen an energy and temp from any QB ever that Manziel brings. It's so fucking fun, exciting, and interesting watching Manziel play. No one brings the vibe he does, no one.

He's going to get his time and he is the future face of this franchise.

That's good as long as his vibe can lead us to wins.

lol... Decision made... Brian is your guy. Have fun going 7-9.

who knows bro, maybe if you didnt' let that snap hit you in the dick and then instead of dropping on the ball you tried to throw it off your own helmet...maybe if that didn't happen they'd have let you start this week. Just a thought. :D

Although I would have preferred johnny I trust pettine.

Me too.

IMO, Hoyer doesn't handle it well once he's under a rush, but I will still support him & hope he plays well.

What will piss me off is if some "alleged" Browns' Fans boo him & start the "Johnny" chants. That sort of negativity helps no one & it's not going to change the HCs mind, so let's just be POSITIVE 12th men on Sunday. Root for the TEAM, not just a player.

Mike

That sort of negativity helps no one & it's not going to change the HCs mind, so let's just be POSITIVE 12th men on Sunday. Root for the TEAM, not just a player.

Mike

You've obviously never been to the factory of sadness before, first fuck up and it's going to be Johnny chants, booing, and unrest.

Not saying I promote but you know that's what will happen.

Fyi, I saw Johnny speak to the media today and he did well. He trusts Pettine, just wants to win, even called his "fumble" a bonehead play. He is a team guy.

Well, the little guy certainly appeared to take it hard. Unless he was just taking a nap.

12___1_0_1417454723.jpg

I hope Hoyer does well and this is all personal opinion and just observation but I've never seen an energy and temp from any QB ever that Manziel brings. It's so fucking fun, exciting, and interesting watching Manziel play. No one brings the vibe he does, no one.

There have been others, e.g., RG3, Tebow, Kaepernick, Favre, but JM being ours adds to our excitement. As mentioned, in the long run it will be a only matter of whether that excitement produces wins. And I think that will depend upon how much the excitement is necessary.

You've obviously never been to the factory of sadness before, first fuck up and it's going to be Johnny chants, booing, and unrest.

Not saying I promote but you know that's what will happen.

And that's fine... if by fuck up you mean a turn over... or two...

However, if it starts because one drive stalls and the next never gets started because of a holding call setting up a 3rd and 17, then that's just sad... factory or not.

Fyi, I saw Johnny speak to the media today and he did well. He trusts Pettine, just wants to win, even called his "fumble" a bonehead play. He is a team guy.

Yup... never is an issue with his words.

There have been others, e.g., RG3, Tebow, Kaepernick, Favre, but JM being ours adds to our excitement. As mentioned, in the long run it will be a only matter of whether that excitement produces wins. And I think that will depend upon how much the excitement is necessary.

And that's fine... if by fuck up you mean a turn over... or two...

However, if it starts because one drive stalls and the next never gets started because of a holding call setting up a 3rd and 17, then that's just sad... factory or not.

1. Manziel brings 10 times more energy, quickness, tempo, and joy than either RG3, Tebow, or Kaepernick.

2. You obviously don't go to that stadium a lot. If Hoyer throws an interception, especially early it will rain Johnny chants. I can even see Johnny chants coming if Hoyer is simply ineffective without throwing an interception. If he takes a sack or throws a few in the dirt the boo's will come, like I said, not agreeing with it but rest assure, it will happen.

Well, the little guy certainly appeared to take it hard. Unless he was just taking a nap.

12___1_0_1417454723.jpg

The little guy got his ass right back up fired a strike to Miles Austin. It was good seeing competent QB play from someone in that game.

1. Manziel brings 10 times more energy, quickness, tempo, and joy than either RG3, Tebow, or Kaepernick.

2. You obviously don't go to that stadium a lot. If Hoyer throws an interception, especially early it will rain Johnny chants. I can even see Johnny chants coming if Hoyer is simply ineffective without throwing an interception. If he takes a sack or throws a few in the dirt the boo's will come, like I said, not agreeing with it but rest assure, it will happen.

The little guy got his ass right back up fired a strike to Miles Austin. It was good seeing competent QB play from someone in that game.

Did you really just reference joy?

I feel bad in advance for Hoyer. There are going to be plenty of assholes that will be perched ready to start their Johnny chant many of whom wont even wait for a mistake. I hate it when "fans" do that shit as it is just detrimental to the team as a whole. The guy has provided us OVERALL with the best QB work we have seen in a long time and worked to get us to the best record in years. It may be time for the change but I wish I could see it without our fanbase going into asshole mode at the game.

Pettine said he did informal talks with many players and they backed Hoyer which factored into his decision.

It's the right move for the team, like it or not it's what they chose and I want the W Sunday.

The locker room is in support of Brian and for this game they had to keep him

10x seems about right for a hometown factor.

Agree that ineffective will draw boos eventually as well... it just should take longer. Hopefully we don't find out how long.

Yep he said after the game he thought it should have been ruled a fumble. He stands up for his mistakes and calls it what it is.

You guys are just plain creepy. There's no doubt in my mind you jerk off to pictures and highlights of manziel

You guys are just plain creepy. There's no doubt in my mind you jerk off to pictures and highlights of manziel

He can do no wrong. Not saying he did anything wrong, but it is a bit creepy to keep him under the microscope and praise every little thing he does, no matter how insignificant.

Makes sense....we still have a chance at the playoffs....I just received a invoice for $876 for two potential playoff games......I'd still rather see JF and know a bit more headed in to next season.

I just don't see Hoyer on the team next year

Hey Pettine did the right thing :)

What's it like being a broke peasant with no future?

I can picture you on the otheside of the keyboard,

balding, going on 40, beer gut, blood pressure through the roof and mustard stain on your Khaki pants with 227 dollars in your checking account you Wal Mart going mouth breather.

I swear there are JFF fanbois here that want to have his children, and the guy hasn't accomplished a fucking thing in the NFL.

Well no shit, he hasn't been given the opportunity.

I mean, the one opportunity he did get he took them 80 yards and scored a TD but I see what you're saying...

What's it like being a broke peasant with no future?

I can picture you on the otheside of the keyboard,

balding, going on 40, beer gut, blood pressure through the roof and mustard stain on your Khaki pants with 227 dollars in your checking account you Wal Mart going mouth breather.

Funny, this is identical to how I picture you

Well no shit, he hasn't been given the opportunity.

I mean, the one opportunity he did get he took them 80 yards and scored a TD but I see what you're saying...

2* opportunities, and in the 2nd one he fumbled away a touchdown but the browns got saved from a little extra embarrassment by the refs.

He will get his opportunity everybody needs to chill out, he just isn't getting it yet.

---

I can't believe some (not looking at you Walter, general comment) of the browns "fans" I've seen saying pettine ended his career as a HC, hire harbaugh, hire shanahan. Crazyness.

2* opportunities, and in the 2nd one he fumbled away a touchdown but the browns got saved from a little extra embarrassment by the refs.

He will get his opportunity everybody needs to chill out, he just isn't getting it yet.

---

I can't believe some (not looking at you Walter, general comment) of the browns "fans" I've seen saying pettine ended his career as a HC, hire harbaugh, hire shanahan. Crazyness.

Like I've already said on here, Cleveland has the dumbest, most irrational sports fan base in nation

I swear there are JFF fanbois here that want to have his children, and the guy hasn't accomplished a fucking thing in the NFL.

Come on man, don't sound like a idiot....you sound like a fan boy. I'll bet you a box of doughnuts ri8ght now Hoyer isn't on the team next year.

I am talking jelly and cream fill doughnuts, not just you basic glazed

Archived