THE BROWNS BOARD

Miller High Life in a Champagne League

StocktonShorts

At least someone around here was right about Hoyer since Day 1.

Also found it interesting that it was said that Browns have been talking about changing QBs since Week 8. Funny because after the season started I kept my mouth shut about Hoyer until after Week 8.

What a coincidence, huh?

You can all can leave your "Ok Stockton you were right all along" comments below. There are many of you that owe me one of those.

I like how you bumped your earlier post from months ago, the one where you end with "and that's the last time you'll hear me talk about Brian Hoyer."

Then you started referring to him as #6 for a while, almost like you THOUGHT you had said it was the last time you would refer to him by name. That was so cute!

Welcome back big guy. We should all celebrate by sharing our favorite Stockton stories.

I like how you bumped your earlier post from months ago, the one where you end with "and that's the last time you'll hear me talk about Brian Hoyer."

Then you started referring to him as #6 for a while, almost like you THOUGHT you had said it was the last time you would refer to him by name. That was so cute!

Welcome back big guy. We should all celebrate by sharing our favorite Stockton stories.

"Hoyer, definitely."

1287945120_rainman.jpg

My god you are the most predictable troll ever on this board..

Oh and also...you're a fucking asshole...

It's Johnny fanboy fags like you that make BROWNS fans like myself want to see him trip all over his dick when he finally gets his chance, which maybe this weekend.

Unfortunately, I'm a CLEVELAND BROWNS fan and I'll root and cheer for whoever plays QB and god knows I've seen a shit ton of crappy ones and very few that have ever led this team to 9 wins in 14 games like Brian Hoyer has. I don't care how they happened but every one of those 9 wins and 5 losses came against NFL teams so as the other thread says...thanks to Brian Hoyer for helping turn around the fortunes of this team. If his time is done, then so be it and on to the next guy.

BUT...for assclowns like yourself and the rest of the Johnny football faggots....you better hope he plays better than Hoyer has otherwise every one of you asswipes will regret all the shit you spewed for the last few weeks.

Most didn't doubt that you would or wpuld not be right. I'm not sure how or why you are unable to understand that you were feverously talking about hoyer and only hoyer. It was annoying as fuck, whether you had good points or not. It got to a point that sure certain things you said were correct, but if I only talk about the same thing for months I will have periods of being right as well. Hopefully now you can move on and share your input on other subjects relevant to the browns.

Most didn't doubt that you would or wpuld not be right. I'm not sure how or why you are unable to understand that you were feverously talking about hoyer and only hoyer. It got to a point that sure certainty things you said were correct, but if I only talk about the same thing for months I will have periods of being right as well. Hopefully now you can move on and share your input on other subjects relevant to the browns.

"No! I want to talk about Hoyer!"

Rain_Man_7903_Medium.jpg

At least someone around here was right about Hoyer since Day 1.

Also found it interesting that it was said that Browns have been talking about changing QBs since Week 8. Funny because after the season started I kept my mouth shut about Hoyer until after Week 8.

What a coincidence, huh?

You can all can leave your "Ok Stockton you were right all along" comments below. There are many of you that owe me one of those.

i may not always agree with stocktonshorts, but that's ok....i don't always agree with anyone.....i think it's better to allow a range of opinions...no one wants a self licking ice cream cone, which is what we get if only the "pure" folks with the "right" opinions get to talk...just saying....

Sorry Shorts, but you are still wrong. You have wanted the browns to go to JF to look towards the future and keep drafting QBs year after year until we find the next Brady or Manning. Even if JF starts, it won't be for that reason. Pettine will start whoever he believes gives the browns the best chance at the playoffs this year. No one Gives 2 shits about next year when playoffs are still a possibility. You can't sign good free agents if you tank every year looking for a perfect QB...

I can not imagine how shitty one's life must be to act like Stocky Boy acts. You must be one lonely, coral wearing, man boob stuffing jackass in your everyday life.

Everyone on this forum knew that someday Johnny would take the reins as that's why the FO jumped up to select him in the 1st round. However, we were all intelligent enough to know what makes a good time to make the change, and that's where you and we differ.

You were wrong then by demanding that the Browns throw away the season, and give Johnny a try, even though we were winning, and no amount of you stroking your little pecker and proclaiming your greatness will ever make you correct.

I just looked up 'douchebag' in the dictionary, and lo and behold, there is a picture of you right next to it.

My god you are the most predictable troll ever on this board..

Oh and also...you're a fucking asshole...

It's Johnny fanboy fags like you that make BROWNS fans like myself want to see him trip all over his dick when he finally gets his chance, which maybe this weekend.

Unfortunately, I'm a CLEVELAND BROWNS fan and I'll root and cheer for whoever plays QB and god knows I've seen a shit ton of crappy ones and very few that have ever led this team to 9 wins in 14 games like Brian Hoyer has. I don't care how they happened but every one of those 9 wins and 5 losses came against NFL teams so as the other thread says...thanks to Brian Hoyer for helping turn around the fortunes of this team. If his time is done, then so be it and on to the next guy.

BUT...for assclowns like yourself and the rest of the Johnny football faggots....you better hope he plays better than Hoyer has otherwise every one of you asswipes will regret all the shit you spewed for the last few weeks.

Annoying as hell- no one loves a smart ass. Z lets him back on, and first thing out of his keyboard nah, nah, nah I was right. You insecure or something?

Was listening to ESPN this afternoon- and Hoyer has an unexpected supporter- Trent Dilfer. Now Stocky- If you want to tell me you know more about football than Dilfer- you can blow it out your ass. Sure- Hoyer's qbr and completion % are at the bottom of the starting qbs. However- his situational stats aren't. This is the sort of stuff teams pay the metrics gurus big bucks to have. So- Hoyer happens to have the highest late game qbr IN THE NFL. He leads the league in 4th quarter winning drives. He has a better 3rd down completion percentage than Ben Rothlisberger. One of his interceptions against the Bills was a pass thrown exactly where it was supposed to be, and Gordon ran the wrong route. 10-4 as a starter. He has most of the team still believing in him.

You can bet Pettine will think long and hard about those factoids before he hands the reins over to JFF. FWIW, MHO is I think he will- or have Brian on a very short leash. Unlike you, Mike isn't willing to toss the season in the toilet just to see if Johnny has got "it".

Finally I'd recommend you either head over to Barking- Hard, or look up Mike H's website. I have a feeling your vast football acumen would be far more appreciated on those other boards. So here's another factoid for ya Stockton. It's unanimous- the Mods think you're a jackass.

EDIT: Aw golly gee- after writing that nice rebuttal, I used my secret Mod decoder ring 30 minutes later only to find out Stockton got sent into The Cyber Black Hole at Warp speed, never to return (I hope). I wouldn't have wasted my time if I had known. :(

I can not imagine how shitty one's life must be to act like Stocky Boy acts. You must be one lonely, coral wearing, man boob stuffing jackass in your everyday life.

Everyone on this forum knew that someday Johnny would take the reins as that's why the FO jumped up to select him in the 1st round. However, we were all intelligent enough to know what makes a good time to make the change, and that's where you and we differ.

You were wrong then by demanding that the Browns throw away the season, and give Johnny a try, even though we were winning, and no amount of you stroking your little pecker and proclaiming your greatness will ever make you correct.

I just looked up 'douchebag' in the dictionary, and lo and behold, there is a picture of you right next to it.

2 words. AU-TISM

Bingo. You can't debate with dense people.

In the end, does this man child want a medal for claiming he was right about hoyer? He deserves a medal for being a dense trolling little shit.

Gotta give him on thing, his absolute disregard for the obvious and total ignorance of what it is being conveyed to him is truly amazing.

EDIT: Aw golly gee- after writing that nice rebuttal, I used my secret Mod decoder ring 30 minutes later only to find out Stockton got sent into The Cyber Black Hole at Warp speed, never to return (I hope). I wouldn't have wasted my time if I had known. :(

Ya, he was gone in less than hour, I warned him he had to keep all his repetitive shit in one thread and he couldn't do it. So no more Stockboy, but he can still come on on unlogged and read, I guess ... so I'm leaving this here for those who want/need to vent at his corpse.

Zombo

Oh an PS

If you want to read what I've said over the past several weeks and exactly why Tour and company owe me a "You were right all along" just read this thread

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30747#

Pretty much says it all.

Please, please hold your breath until I type the words you long to read, you egotistical assclown...

Even now you can't objectively pull support for your 6th or 7th pathetic, "look at me" thread. Eight weeks... as if QB was never discussed prior to that.

Sorry, but StockBoy was, and still is, wrong.

It was never what said, or even the number of times he said it. It was always timing. He wanted to preemptively dismiss the season to learn what we had in JM from nearly the start.

Even as we were seriously in the playoff hunt (which is still a possibility), he argued to make the change... and he was wrong.

Given the contract situations we had a much more urgent need to learn about Hoyer, than we did JM. Certainly we have learned much about Brian in the past three weeks... and little of it is good. However, even if Wednesday brings the JM announcement that breaks the internet, which is not a given, he will have been wrong.

BUT...for assclowns like yourself...

For the record I would like to state that Mark O and I did not coordinate our use of the term "assclown". It's was independently selected for use.

Was listening to ESPN this afternoon- and Hoyer has an unexpected supporter- Trent Dilfer.

Finally I'd recommend you either head over to Barking- Hard, or look up Mike H's website.

First, link please... I'd love to drop in on my old pal.

Second, Dilfer had same stance following the MNF game. He and Ray Lewis were both solidly behind Hoyer. Young started off leaning Manziel, but Dilfer actually argued Young into starting BH. Key factor was could always change to JM if need be, but could not go the other way.

Ya, he was gone in less than hour, I warned him he had to keep all his repetitive shit in one thread and he couldn't do it. So no more Stockboy, but he can still come on on unlogged and read, I guess ... so I'm leaving this here for those who want/need to vent at his corpse.

Since the above pre-dated my first reply, I guess it wasn't my "hold breath" comment that did him in... dammit... more like death by self proclaimed, victory lap...

Archived