THE BROWNS BOARD

Cundiff sucks dick

jcam222

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who can't see that WTF?!?!?! He has always been statistically the worst over 50. This makes his 3rd UNDER 40 missed. This should have been addressed many games ago.He

He has sucked for a while. Why do you think the Ravens dumped him a while ago?? We seem to always get their leftovers.

I complained about him in the beginning of the season and everyone jumped on me! Why did the Ravens get rid of him? Because he missed a game winning field goal that eliminated Baltimore.

I don't disagree with any of you in that Cundiff is an awful kicker. But unless you know someone that would be a good replacement, we are stuck with him. He at least made the Atlanta game winner last week.

we shouldn't have to know someone. We have scouts who make a lot of money to answer that. It is fucking inexcusable this hasn't been addressed already.

i dont understand how u can kick it out of the endzone from the opposite 35 on kickoffs but cant make it to the goalposts kicking a 55 yarder

The ball is on a tee on the kickoffs and is not on a FG attempt. It's really not that hard to understand.

Didn't we bring in some competition a few weeks back and Billy sent it packing? Or was that just our LS?

The ball is on a tee on the kickoffs and is not on a FG attempt. It's really not that hard to understand.

Plus there's like that whole 11 step run up vs. 3 for a FG...

EDIT: Oops... I see you mentioned that on page 2... nevermind.

If the Browns had drafted the best kicker in college football with a 6th or 7th round pick it'd be the best use of a late-round pick we've had in ages. I had argued in a mock draft they pick Cairo Santos, who is now the kicker for the Chiefs. He set the NCAA record for consecutive field goals made, has hit 88% of his attempts in the NFL (10% more than Cundiff), including 6 from 40 yards or more.

He went undrafted. How hard can it be?

This is why you don't let a machine like PHil Dawson walk off your team. Oh well....where's that kickalicious fucker? What's he doing?

We will all always love Phil Dawson, but he wanted to go somewhere with a better chance to win. Lets be real though, having Mr. Automatic wouldn't have solved many of our woes since he left. He's gotten to kick game winners in the playoffs for SF.

Kickalicious is doing nothing the best I know. I'm sure the Lions would rather have him back over Prater though.

Archived