THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can LOL all you want. Thats what the announcers said also.

Ahhh. Fuck me, the announcers agreed with you? It HAS to be right then.

So by your logic it's ok to make bad reads and throws as long as you fucking gun the ball.

Look, I don't hate Johnny. I like whatever option gets this team wins. But don't give some cop out shitty ass excuse for when a TE wills his way to a catch.

Ahhh. Fuck me, the announcers agreed with you? It HAS to be right then.

So by your logic it's ok to make bad reads and throws as long as you fucking gun the ball.

Look, I don't hate Johnny. I like whatever option gets this team wins. But don't give some cop out shitty ass excuse for when a TE wills his way to a catch.

The ball was quick enough to get to him is the point, if Hoyer had thrown it, it would have been intercepted. Is that okay by your dumb ass logic?

Come on, it wasn't Josh Gordon or even Jordan Cameron, it was fucking Jim Dray. In case you didn't know Dray is no Gronk he makes plays that many people can make. I'm not giving JMoney a pass, but come on man.

Oh. So if you're an average player then the QB gets credit for your good catches? Makes sense

It's a TE that has size and weight on a DB. The dude doesn't have to be Gronk to win that battle.

Hey guys. It was a tough game (look at the first half and it was very close). The Jerry Hughes strip/TD changed the game and that's what home field does for a team). We needed a home win and I have to say you have a good coach in Pettine. A few plays here and there and this game goes different. I think the Bills were 0 for 12 on 3rd downs. The Browns are for real and despite my name, JFF is a good QB. Gordon is a stud. You guys are young and eager. Playoffs still a possibility for both teams I believe. Nice game.

Hey guys. It was a tough game (look at the first half and it was very close). The Jerry Hughes strip/TD changed the game and that's what home field does for a team). We needed a home win and I have to say you have a good coach in Pettine. A few plays here and there and this game goes different. I think the Bills were 0 for 12 on 3rd downs. The Browns are for real and despite my name, JFF is a good QB. Gordon is a stud. You guys are young and eager. Playoffs still a possibility for both teams I believe. Nice game.

Fuck the game... How much venison are you sending to the Tavern?

Fuck the game... How much venison are you sending to the Tavern?

LOL. I spooked one on the way in and tried pushing two others to my son. Those brown furry bastards are smart. Will try again next weekend. Need to get my breakfast and sweet Italian sausage made this winter. Nice to know there are other venison afficianados in Browns land. :)

LOL. I spooked one on the way in and tried pushing two others to my son. Those brown furry bastards are smart. Will try again next weekend. Need to get my breakfast and sweet Italian sausage made this winter. Nice to know there are other venison afficianados in Browns land. :)

Too bad I am not allowed to shoot them here. I live in Cuyahoga County

I was out walking my dogs this morning and 2 deer walked right across the street. I was about 30 feet from them, and one was a nice big buck. I could have plugged them both and had about 200lbs of meat. Stupid county.

Too bad I am not allowed to shoot them here. I live in Cuyahoga County

I was out walking my dogs this morning and 2 deer walked right across the street. I was about 30 feet from them, and one was a nice big buck. I could have plugged them both and had about 200lbs of meat. Stupid county.

Why no shooting? Too congested? City? It seems the bigger bucks (nice racks) are in the suburbs and the spikes and 4 pointers are in rural areas (like here in upstate NY). The big fellas must bed down in the thick woods when I'm hunting.

Why no shooting? Too congested? City? It seems the bigger bucks (nice racks) are in the suburbs and the spikes and 4 pointers are in rural areas (like here in upstate NY). The big fellas must bed down in the thick woods when I'm hunting.

I live in Fairview Park, Ohio. And my city is in Cuyahoga County.

There is a law in this county that you CAN NOT discharge a firearm.

One of the dumbest laws on the books, but it's there.

I would be arrested if I shot one of those tasty deer.

I

I live on a cul-de-sac, and the Metroparks are less then a 1/4 mile from my house. I see deer all day and night.

I should be allowed to shoot them. Especially if they are on my property

Lol. Right.

I was talking about that with my buddy, you can argue that pass however you want.

It was a mental mistake

but a physical Picasso.

I mean that ball was lazered in a tight window. It had to be perfect or it would be picked, so not a smart throw... but it was perfect, so.....

i see that every night as well here in ny. the deer are in a highly populated area here. can't have kids waiting for the school bus with a 30.06 ripping a kids neck out shooting for a buck. you gotta go up to the adirondacks. suburbs are about making money and growing a family. no place for guns except to defend your household.

sorry. NRA can kiss my ass. there's no reason for any citizen to have assault rifles. period. shotguns? hell have 20.

i'm liberal when it comes to lifestyle and right-winged when it comes to punishment. and no you won't see me in the plit boards...tried that once and got my ass handed to me.

Fuck that. Send some smokies or jerky our way.

Better luck next time...

I was going to ask originally for sausage for the Tavern, but you've been here long enough to know where that've gone...

Speaking of Italian... Last venison I made was in Tuscany. Slo-cooked a shank... Damn good even if I say so myself.

Deer are all over the greater Cleveland burbs. Big nuisance, but shooting is out of the question. Far to densely populated...

Jerry Hughes is an interesting story.

Sometimes, you luck out..

In 2010, our GM chose a bust by the name of Kelvin Sheppard in the 2nd. Fucker couldn't run from sideline to sideline to save his life.

The Colts 1st round BUST from that year was a guy names Jerry Hughes. Neither player lived up to anything close to the billing.

Last year, our GM decided to call the Colts to inquire about a trade. Both teams who gave up on their player decided to do an even swap.

Kelvin Sheppard remains a BUST, and Jerry Hughes woke the FUCK up under DC Mike Pettine.

The problem we have now is signing Marcel Darius and Jerry Hughes to huge deals in the offseason this year.

We have to keep both..

i'd be weary of a guy that suddenly wakes up in a contract year. there prone to go back to sleep once they get paid....but then again maybe he didnt fit indys scheme.

JFFungus,

You might have these guys hungry..

...And I own a fresh meat market & grocery store..

We could make these guys our slaves....

LOL. These guys deserve some good jerky because that game yesterday was a nightmare for both of our teams. Our offenses were completely BLAHhhhhhh (trying to make the sound of a doe bleat). Meat market/Grocery store huh?? Good man. Love small mom and pop private stores.

Archived