Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***

Bills high powered offense has been shut down, too bad ours has also been shut down.

In these kinds of games, 6-0 would've been huge, 3-0 isn't enough

Brian Hoyerable AGAIN today.

Honestly he isn't playing poorly today. You can blame Hoyer for a lack of throws down the field but that is also good Buffalo defense. Gordon also doesn't seem to want to play today.

Edit: And if I see Crowell trip over his own feet one more time I swear...

Looks like the Jax game all over

Honestly he isn't playing poorly today. You can blame Hoyer for a lack of throws down the field but that is also good Buffalo defense. Gordon also doesn't seem to want to play today.

Edit: And if I see Crowell trip over his own feet one more time I swear...

It seems to never be Hoyer's fault. The guy tried to lose the game last week. And can't throw the ball down field. The guy should have double the ints. this year, but there have been a lot of drops by the defense.

No running game because the Bills are just daring shetty Hoyer to throw the ball and putting 8 on the LOS. Hoyer is a joke! He should have had at least 4 ints. today

Why, all of a sudden do you decide to run up the middle all day against one of the better D-Lines in the league?

WHY?!?!?

You're a dick head.

Why, all of a sudden do you decide to run up the middle all day against one of the better D-Lines in the league?

WHY?!?!?

No QB, no running game. Even the WR's are frustrated with the garbage throws Hoyer is throwing

Struggling today. Bills are pretty stout against the run, so knew this was going to be a throwing game. Offensive line has been offensive and passing game has struggled. Not really a surprise we have been beating bad teams all year by the skin of our teeth. Still a positive season just need to build from here.

I'm baffled by these refs today. A guy battles 3 yards off the ball totally legal and that's a flag?

Yeah, the refs. have taken over this game.