THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our 7-4 Cleveland Browns travel northeast up Lake Erie and I-90 to play the 6-5 Buffalo Bills. Browns are still in the hunt for both a postseason playoff spot, and the AFC North divisional title. Browns are also seeking their first win at Buffalo in more than five years, since winning 6-3, back on October 11, 2009.

Both the Cleveland and Buffalo are playing in their 20th all-time regular season meeting, with the Browns leading 12-7, and also outscoring the Bills in the previous 19 games 360 to 356 points. Rivalry began when Cleveland defeated Buffalo 27-10 in the first game after the 1970 AFL-NFL merger, back on November 26, 1972.

Cleveland is playing their second straight regular season game with Buffalo, winning last years meeting 37-24 at FirstEnergy Stadium on Thursday Night Football back on October 3, 2013.

Partly cloudy skies with few showers at 50 degrees, feels like 45 degrees, is the local game forecast at Ralph Wilson Stadium for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 20% precipitation, and south/southwestern winds at 17 miles per hour.

Visiting Browns are wearing their white jerseys, and brown pants, while the host Bills are wearing their blue jerseys, and white pants, for this afternoon's game.

NO injuries, go for your eight straight, and hope the Bucs defeat the Bengals down south in Tampa Bay, to come back to first place in the AFC North, and GO BROWNS!!!!! ;):)B)^_^

Browns @ Bills Live NFL Game Centers, And NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map In Blue:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2014/regular13

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014113001/2014/REG13/browns@bills#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

http://506sports.com/

Browns @ Bills Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury-report.html

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our 7-4 Cleveland Browns travel northeast up Lake Erie and I-90 to play the 6-5 Buffalo Bills. Browns are still in the hunt for both a postseason playoff spot, and the AFC North divisional title. Browns are also seeking their first win at Buffalo in more than five years, since winning 6-3, back on October 11, 2009.

Both the Cleveland and Buffalo are playing in their 20th all-time regular season meeting, with the Browns leading 12-7, and also outscoring the Bills in the previous 19 games 360 to 356 points. Rivalry began when Cleveland defeated Buffalo 27-10 in the first game after the 1970 AFL-NFL merger, back on November 26, 1972.

Cleveland is playing their second straight regular season game with Buffalo, winning last years meeting 37-24 at FirstEnergy Stadium on Thursday Night Football back on October 3, 2013.

Partly cloudy skies with few showers at 50 degrees, feels like 45 degrees, is the local game forecast at Ralph Wilson Stadium for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 20% precipitation, and south/southwestern winds at 17 miles per hour.

NO injuries, go for your eight straight, and hope the Bucs defeat the Bengals down south in Tampa Bay, to come back to first place in the AFC North, and GO BROWNS!!!!! ;):)B)^_^

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014113001/2014/REG13/browns@bills#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

This Guybot gets up earlier and earlier on Sundays. I expect next week he will post at 12:01 am.

BTW, go for our eight straight ... what?

Z

So pumped for this game. Cleveland is a great rivalry for the Bills. Days like this I wish they realigned the divisions and put us in the AFC North and the Ravens in AFC East. Good luck today Browns fans...but not too much luck. :) Should be a great game. Travel safe if going to the game.

I think I like that idea quite a bit

Cleveland Browns Injuries

Player Position Injury Practice Status Game Status

Joe Thomas T -- Full Participation in Practice --

Karlos Dansby LB Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Tashaun Gipson S Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Marlon Moore WR Hamstring Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Barkevious Mingo LB Shoulder Full Participation in Practice Probable

Jabaal Sheard LB Foot Did Not Participate In Practice Questionable

Jordan Cameron TE Concussion Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Ahtyba Rubin DT Back Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Buffalo Bills Injuries

Player Position Injury Practice Status Game Status

Joseph Smith TE -- Did Not Participate In Practice --

Chris Gragg TE Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Bacarri Rambo S Hamstring Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Jarius Wynn DE Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Daniel Carpenter K right Groin Limited Participation in Practice Probable

Robert Woods WR Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Probable

So pumped for this game. Cleveland is a great rivalry for the Bills. Days like this I wish they realigned the divisions and put us in the AFC North and the Ravens in AFC East.

Just in time for the Pats collapse...

Be careful what you wish for...

I'm worried about this game. Buffalo's Dline concerns me.

They are really good. The eat up play action and that's Hoyer's best game

Don't say we did not tell you so.. Cameron OUT in this Beat Fest {I like the move}..Buffalo, We know how to win close games,? is do you?? 4 Quarter's is not your style, Refer to KC game when you smell something BROWN... Paul Harvey Good Day... :blush::huh::o:ph34r: by Quarter, and a told you so as you exit :P

We are better offensively at every position than Buffalo. Their defensive front and linebackers are a little better than ours, but our defensive backs are better than theirs. Our special teams are horrible and is the biggest concern in my mind. If we just run the ball right at them with a steady diet of the Crow we should beat these guys handily. My prediction Browns win 31-13.

GO BROWNS !

At 10:30 AM ET, ESPN's "Sunday Countdown" show's Film Room segment will be on Brian Hoyer...

just saw it. merril hoge couldn't break down a bb gun let alone film.

but they did show hoyer's shitty throwing motion when he rolls out. but you broke that down weeks ago.

Cleveland Browns Injuries
Barkevious Mingo OLB Active
Ahtyba Rubin NT Active
Jabaal Sheard OLB Active

Jordan Cameron TE Inactive
Karlos Dansby ILB Inactive
Justin Gilbert CB Inactive
Tashaun Gipson FS Inactive
Marlon Moore WR Inactive
Vinston Painter T Inactive

Buffalo Bills Injuries

Dan Carpenter K Active
Robert Woods WR Active

Chris Gragg TE Inactive
Randell Johnson OLB Inactive
Cyrus Kouandjio T Inactive
Bacarri Rambo SS Inactive
Frank Summers FB Inactive
Mike Williams WR Inactive
Jarius Wynn DE Inactive

LOL. I beat CPU on hardest setting for an online league. More importantly, my daughter is 2, not 8! :)

The Browns will rock today...they are letting go of the reigns on Gordon today (according to Twitter) so he may gain major yardage. Browns passing game vs Bills run game seems to be the deciding factor. Can we keep your LB's honest or will you guys open up your run game with deep balls. I'm already drinking...damn.

The Browns will rock today...they are letting go of the reigns on Gordon today (according to Twitter) so he may gain major yardage. Browns passing game vs Bills run game seems to be the deciding factor. Can we keep your LB's honest or will you guys open up your run game with deep balls. I'm already drinking...damn.

We're not going to win if we can't establish our own run game. I suspect it will be harder for us to establish it than the bills.

Archived