THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 13: @ Bills

Tour2ma

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine, lecture me on the finer points of Toledo and Ottawa Hills, but throw some "the Browns will have a tough game vs. the Bills" in your posts now and then. :)

While I love to be optimistic about my browns, I think this is a really hard game for us. We don't match up well. We need to run the ball well for our offense to click like it should, and that will be tough against your D line. I'm really worried about this game. But hope for a win.

Biggest shithole in the country with the trashiest people? You must not be very well traveled. Also, making such huge generalizations makes you sound like a moron, which is not new for you on this thread considering you are getting owned by bills fans.

Ive been living in Toledo for 4 years, I agree with his bad assessment. Makes Cleveland look like San Diego.

While I love to be optimistic about my browns, I think this is a really hard game for us. We don't match up well. We need to run the ball well for our offense to click like it should, and that will be tough against your D line. I'm really worried about this game. But hope for a win.

I feel the same way about the Bills. Our secondary typically gives up 2-3 big plays and our run defense (though ranked decent) has a few shit games. It will be a good test against a talented Cleveland offense.

You think Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, wright, and whoever their running back at the moment is, is better than gordon , Cameron, Hawkins, Austin, benjamin, Gabriel, Crowell, and west ?

their RBs are Ridley, Vereen, Blount and Gray with James White on the PS. You only named 2 of their WRs. The others are Lafell, Dobson and Tyms.

And yes. BTW so does Josh McDaniels which is why he said "nah, I'm good. I don't want to be a HC again and triple my salary."

Then leave numb nuts.

I can't wait to, graduate in may with comp sci & engineering degree from UT :-P

Other parts of NW Ohio and surrounding areas are nice like maumee, perrysburg, Sylvania but Toledo itself for the most part, garbage. They can't keep their brightest there and they don't try to.

Other parts of NW Ohio and surrounding areas are nice like maumee, perrysburg, Sylvania but Toledo itself for the most part, garbage. They can't keep their brightest there and they don't try to.

Yea most of my friends also moved to those areas once they graduated.

hey buddy. Their. T h e I r

Dumb

What did you call out? I missed it with the potty talking nonsense and sophomoroc nonsense. I didn't realize people talked football here....

Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.

Now,

Fuck off gay boy....that potty mouth and sophomoric enough for you?

Hey dumbass if you are gonna correct someone on grammar, check your spelling. The word is sophomoric.

Now,

I'm typing with sausage fingers on a cell phone going thru winding mtn rounds. Sorry for the mistake.

How long have you been a honophobe? Who's got the cutest butt on the Browns?

See I am talking football

Now,

I'm typing with sausage fingers on a cell phone going thru winding mtn rounds. Sorry for the mistake.

How long have you been a honophobe? Who's got the cutest butt on the Browns?

See I am talking football

I have friends in Buffalo, but it is a shit hole.

spent much time there? I've spent a 20 years in Ohio. I spent a great deal of time in Cleveland. Even dated a stripper named Ashley from Lorain/Cleveland a minute. I competed in many sports events there and spent time at different area venues. Cleveland and Buffalo area very much the same internally. Buffalo- Rochester is much different with many small villages along the way.

well when you're catching the runoff from detroit............

So far it has worked out for the bestto keep our field goal kicker fresh for late in the season and our kickoff kicker is still getting them 5 to 6 yards deep in the end zone.

You're shitting us with the "keep-our-kicker-fresh" thing, right?

Hilarious... What are the others?

It's a journey of discovery, my friend... bon voyage...

When was the last time you guys played... Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?

Trust me, Pettine is no Bellicheat, Hoyer is no Brady, and Cameron is no Gronk. And I highly doubt your wide outs will even see much of the ball when Hoyer is getting crushed within 5 seconds. It's going to be a quick dump off passing game to Cameron for you guys, and some hope of a running game that will be tough to come by.

Week 14 last year... we lost 27-26. Prior to that Week 9 2010.. Mangini beat BB 34-14.

Can't swear who we faced other than Tom Terrific, and don't really care. Both teams are certainly very different now. Suffice it to say that through 3 regimes now and counting, we play them very tough and have a surprisingly good record against the Pats.

If Hoyer holds the ball 5 seconds he deserves to be crushed. Our best pass protection scheme is his quick decision making and release. Most of his passes are away in 2.0 or less... if we go PA, maybe 3.0. Never pays to go longer than that cause by then even our TEs can out run his arm.

If, as you or one of your tribe mentioned earlier, your DBs are not up to quick challenging our WRs, moving the ball via our short, WCO passing style will not be an issue. Where it gets tricky for us is the sheer number of good plays we have to run to go the length of the field. And if the weather is dicey, who knows???

You're shitting us with the "keep-our-kicker-fresh" thing, right?

It's a journey of discovery, my friend... bon voyage...

Week 14 last year... we lost 27-26. Prior to that Week 9 2010.. Mangini beat BB 34-14.

Can't swear who we faced other than Tom Terrific, and don't really care. Both teams are certainly very different now. Suffice it to say that through 3 regimes now and counting, we play them very tough and have a surprisingly good record against the Pats.

If Hoyer holds the ball 5 seconds he deserves to be crushed. Our best pass protection scheme is his quick decision making and release. Most of his passes are away in 2.0 or less... if we go PA, maybe 3.0. Never pays to go longer than that cause by then even our TEs can out run his arm.

If, as you or one of your tribe mentioned earlier, your DBs are not up to quick challenging our WRs, moving the ball via our short, WCO passing style will not be an issue. Where it gets tricky for us is the sheer number of good plays we have to run to go the length of the field. And if the weather is dicey, who knows???

well he is having a terrific season. And we are succeeding on defense and st

I am a "Preferred Customer" at Best Buy due to the number of tv's I've gone through. Pats games = Damaged technology.

30-06? Shotgun? Combat boot?

i'll stick around for the Johnny Drama. It will be time after this game.

Not even close...

Even with the short pass game, something our average receiving corp has achieved is the highest yards per catch in the league.....

Not counting Josh Gordon, we have 3 of the top 5 receivers in the league, in terms of YPC.....3 OF THE TOP 5...A pretty amazing stat for such an average receiver corps and QB.....

Cameron 19.0 ypc

Gabriel 18.0 ypc

Benjamin 18.0 ypc

Note: Hawkins and Gordon aren't even on this list and they are our two best.....so, there's that

So, we dink, we dunk and then we gain!

And George, while we dont have NE in our division, we dont have the Jets either

Not to mention that the Fins have been fairly dismal for a while now... but they are awake now.

Jets will wander in the wilderness a couple more years.

Better get on the stick Buffalo...

Living in DC for the last few year I miss Ohio, both the Cleveland area and the Toledo area.

Speaking on NW Ohio... decades ago ate at a great restaurant in Huron, Ohio... I think... right on an estuary of the Lake... Want to say it was called The Twinehouse. Ring any bells?

Archived