THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should have drafted one of the many wide receivers that is now being called the best draft ever. Mike Evans has two td's and over two hundred yards today. Philly Brown from Ohio State has a td as does Kelvin Benjamin. Then there's Odell Beckham, Martavis Bryant, Jordan Mathews etc. You mean the Browns couldn't have used one of these guys?

Sure, as a leader he will hold accountability. Nothing you can do though when the O line won't hold up whatsoever, can't get any kind of run game, and have cookie cutter wide recievers that need to be set up perfectly and wide open to make a play

Just like before the Jacksonville game, I hated how much publicity the Browns were getting leading into the game. When you're a young, hungry team like the Browns that shit gets to your head. I don't think it's a coincidence they lost both games after huge wins.

Other quick reaction opinions here:

-You can't put the blame on one person today. It's going to be easy to point the finger at Hoyer looking at his numbers, but between drops, bad Oline play, and overall bad defense the whole team just looked bad.

-I don't care who you root for in this game, but the refs were downright lousy. They knew it too based on how much they were talking on calls towards the end. The non-PI call was inexcusable.

-We just have to live with the fact the run defense is terrible. It's too late to turn that ship around.

-All the little things that have gone the Browns way this year didn't today. The ref being in the way literally, a dropped taylor made pick-6 by Kruger etc.

-Can someone please explain to me why we ran Watt's way so God Damn much?

I don't think the Browns defense was bad. Comes down to the browns offense not converting 3rd downs. They were gifted two roughing the kicker penalties. Hoyer is too inconsistent. Miles was terrible. Game plan too conservative. Watt is a monster. Mallet is impressive.

The fuck nonsense are you talking? We just gave up almost 200 yards rushing.

I truly could give a shit less if you put Andrew Luck back there today, you cannot continually get behind the chains and convert 3rd and longs. NO QB can.

Archived