Sign in to follow this  
JonnyTheUKBrown

Atlanta game

Hi all.

I'm flying in from England for my annual Browns trip and will be attending the games against Atlanta, Buffalo and Indy.

Just wondering if anyone knows what hotel the Browns are staying at while in Atlanta and when they are due to arrive and also if any Browns fans are planning to greet the team on their arrival at the hotel.

Go to hotatlantabrowns.org

Fixed, cant spell to save my life.

NFL teams stay at Marriott hotels. My guess would be the Renaissance. Atlanta has a few, so check the one closest to the stadium.

NFL teams stay at Marriott hotels. My guess would be the Renaissance. Atlanta has a few, so check the one closest to the stadium.

If you're making the road trip 'Peen- Dan and Joe are flying down for the game- if you're interested in hooking up, PM me and I'll get you their cell #s.

If you're making the road trip 'Peen- Dan and Joe are flying down for the game- if you're interested in hooking up, PM me and I'll get you their cell #s.

Thanks. I left it to a gameday decision. It's raining, so I'll pass.

After last weeks 12 hour drive home....6.6 just to get to Cincy, I don't feel like driving home in the dark and wet, even if it is only 110 miles to the stadium.