Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Browns fan here in Cincinnati for school. In a house of 7 guys we have 4 Browns fans, and the other three are diehard Bungholes fans. Screw the Queen City Kitties!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO!

• Upvote 1

No more talkin , Let's go Chopin.Woof Woof..

There's the Andy we luv:-) :-)

Damn we our playing well in all sides.Takes 4 Qrts. Woof Baby

What a catch by Gabriel. The whole game is a thing of beauty when they play with this kind of effort and precision. Now we need to keep it going for 4 quarters.

Hayden socks awesome. Is that a fine from the league??

Dalton is terrible and they gave that guy 100 million.

Great 1st half! Other than our shetty punter. This guy can even punt the ball 40 yards with wind. There is some high school punters out there that are better than this piece of garbage.

I can't believe they're still yapping about Manziel on the half-time show. Why is his name coming up? Hoyer is playing lights out without 3 pro-bowlers!!

The defense has been good for 8 of the last 9 halves before tonight, but this is really what we've been waiting for. I like Gabriel more each game. It looks like we were saving Crowell, whether luck or a masterplan, either's fine with me right now. A 3-possession lead shuts down Cincy's running game, even if it's working okay. A FG would be outstanding on this first drive of the half.

On the Dalton pass over the line of scrimmage, is that 5-yard penalty from the flag or the previous spot? I think it should've been from the previous spot, but they only marked off a 2-yard loss. The ball, I think, should've been back on the 29 making for a 46- instead of 43-yard FG.

I can't believe they're still yapping about Manziel on the half-time show. Why is his name coming up? Hoyer is playing lights out without 3 pro-bowlers!!

I don't think they, the media has any original thoughts. Others have mentioned JF in the past so they must too.

• Upvote 1

92 Dezy Bryant back to ballin

AFC N run the power football