THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

If Hawk does play, I'm wondering how effective he will be. Hasn't really been able to practice, and it's a short week. It'll be interesting to see.

As for Stoneburner - I've watched him since his HS days. I saw him play a few times his senior year, and then of course at OSU. He's got athleticism and size to be a phyiscal WR, but not a TE. Even if he gained weight, it wouldn't be to his advantage. That's what made him such a mismatch in HS. He was never really used properly at OSU. But he always reminded me of a faster, more athletic Joe Jurevicius type, whose hands weren't as good.

Whole team only had 1 non-walkthrough practice Tuesday night. Not a huge deal if he's around for tape and some walk through.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I made that comment the Cowboys were 6-1 with a healthy Romo. Even still I think the Cowboys are the superior team. You do realize these two teams don't play each other this year? They would have to play for me to be proven wrong.

I also realize they lost to the Redskins that night ... who I wish we could play.

Zombo

How many games has Cam played in this year? Two? Three? Sure isn't helping his case for a big money payday...

another concussion for him. i think that's like 3 in 2 years. team doctors/nfl doesn't take that shit lightly anymore.

How are you all watching the game tonight? I forgot TNF switched from CBS to NFL Network now and I can't get that channel via my cable service.

Options?

Edit: Right now it looks like my best option is to get NFL Mobile on my Verizon phone, get an HDMI conversion cable, and watch on my HDTV. I bet it sounds easier than it actually will be.

Everlastingxxx,

You have been given a warning by Zombo.

Reason: Abusive Behaviour

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Insulting Browns fan with abusive language

lol, i just got a Warning from Zombo. The mother fucker insults me every chance he gets (ex: Everlastingnobslobber). I responded to someone calling me scum (i did nothing to be insulted). Every other post someone is insulting someone. Mik cant make a post without insults, lol

BTW, Zombo was calling me out...again. I had to respond to that. My original post was in good spirits.

I'm telling you man, it was the slimy that got you. "You don't ever go full tard".

Everlastingxxx,

lol, i just got a Warning from Zombo. The mother fucker insults me every chance he gets (ex: Everlastingnobslobber). I responded to someone calling me scum (i did nothing to be insulted). Every other post someone is insulting someone. Mik cant make a post without insults, lol

BTW, Zombo was calling me out...again. I had to respond to that. My original post was in good spirits.

I think there is a "K" in Everlastingknobslobberer.

And an extra "er" on the end for effect.

Zombo

Everlastingxxx,

dude. i have more warning points than any one on here.

so go suck a dick mother fucker.

Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi · 16m 16 minutes ago With Andrew Hawkins inactive, #Browns will get first look at WR Rodney Smith. He's 6-5, 220, 2d year from FSU. Acquired off Vikings waivers.

On the plus side:

Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi · 21m 21 minutes ago #Browns inactives: A Hawkins, J Cameron, J Bademosi, P Desir, G Winston, R Nelson, V Painter. DE Phil Taylor is active.

And the Hail Mary is :

Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi · 8m 8 minutes ago Was told that #Browns safety Donte Whitner gave inspiring talk to team.

Damn . . . I'm actually starting to dread this game . . . :(

brian hoyer will go 19-34 with 350 yards 2 td's without cameron and hawk and this shit show of an o-line, we win 20-10 and our stupid ass fan base will still clamor for johny manziel. god i hope manziel just gets into a horrible car accident or something already

the amount of undignified hoyer hate by browns fans on social media is vomit inducing.

Absolutely looking forward to this game more than any this season (even the one I traveled from central PA to see). While my hopes are high, I am not so sure the Browns have enough to get it done.

It is not the end of the season if this game is lost-but if this game is won then the season just got REAL.

brian hoyer will go 19-34 with 350 yards 2 td's without cameron and hawk and this shit show of an o-line, we win 20-10 and our stupid ass fan base will still clamor for johny manziel. god i hope manziel just gets into a horrible car accident or something already

Shitty thing to say for your first post. Don't be a douche.

Complete Active/Inactives List

Cleveland Browns Injuries

Johnson Bademosi CB Inactive
Jordan Cameron TE Inactive Cameron (concussion) has been ruled out for tonight.
Pierre Desir CB Inactive
Andrew Hawkins WR Inactive Hawkins (knee, thigh) is inactive for TNF so make sure he's not in your starting lineup.
Robert Nelson DB Inactive
Vinston Painter T Inactive
Glenn Winston RB Inactive

Desmond Bryant DE Active
Taylor Gabriel WR Active
Brian Hoyer QB Active Hoyer (glute) is active for TNF if you need him for your fantasy squad.
Barkevious Mingo OLB Active
Rodney Smith WR Active
Phillip Taylor DE Active
Billy Winn DE Active

Cincinnati Bengals Injuries

Giovani Bernard RB Inactive Bernard (hip) is inactive tonight.
Vontaze Burfict OLB Inactive
Will Clarke DE Inactive
Leon Hall CB Inactive
Rey Maualuga MLB Inactive
Dane Sanzenbacher WR Inactive
Andre Smith T Inactive

Darqueze Dennard CB Active
Robert Geathers DE Active
Jermaine Gresham TE Active Gresham (knee)
Terence Newman CB Active
Kevin Zeitler G Active

Shitty thing to say for your first post. Don't be a douche.

this is technically not my first post. this is my 3rd account on here. last time i was on here was a couple years ago

it just makes me furious how stupid our fan base is as a whole

this is technically not my first post. this is my 3rd account on here. last time i was on here was a couple years ago

it just makes me furious how stupid our fan base is as a whole

My apologies that I have a life to live and don't have time to troll the internet from the basement of my mother. Carry on then.

My apologies that I have a life to live and don't have time to troll the internet from the basement of my mother. Carry on then.

ah, so you're one of those manziel-erotic weirdos too?

Archived