THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats why they have such good records, because they have been playing so much better of late?

For all of those so worried about the Browns, I would say just watch us against Cinci. Not sure if we will win or not, but the game will be very close. But when we get Gorday back, then I would say watch out. Not that we are on the way to the SB, but will be much improved. Go Pettine and Browns!!!!!

Running the ball has definitely been an issue the last few weeks, but if you look at the stats, West didn't run too badly. Tate had 10 carries averaging .3 per carry which is likely why West replaced him. West averaged 3.2 yards per his 15 carries. My only complaint is no Crowell..

The concern is that Crowell puts the ball on the turf too much. I agree with exactly what the Browns are doing by not starting him. What if we had started him and he fumbled the ball? We cant afford that right now, not with the way we are playing.

Beating TB as we did is nothing to brag about, but it was a win.

JAX gave CIN a good game in CIN.

Dalton's line against the JAX D was not as bad as Hoyer's, but it was bad...

19/31 233 2 TD & 2 INT w/ 2 Sacks

And Dalton had a running game... to the tune of 180+ yds.

Bortles had what I think was his best game as a Pro.

Beating TB as we did is nothing to brag about, but it was a win.

JAX gave CIN a good game in CIN.

Dalton's line against the JAX D was not as bad as Hoyer's, but it was bad...

19/31 233 2 TD & 2 INT w/ 2 Sacks

And Dalton had a running game... to the tune of 180+ yds.

Bortles had what I think was his best game as a Pro.

The difference between Hoyer's game at Jax, the game was at Jax. Big difference between Hoyer and Dalton. Like I said, we might lose the game, but it will be close (but still an outside chance we could win).

Archived