THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never been so puzzled by a team as I have by this one. First the D front 7 never perform up to pre-season expectations. Then the O line goes from top 5 to being unable to perform against the worst defenses. Hover goes hot and cold like teenage girl . What the F is going on?

Petitine is a moron! Why do we continue to sign these loser coaches?? He has no clue what he is doing,on the sideline. Maybe if we had decent coaching staff, the players would have a clue?

On more thing.... I like him. I'm glad he is a big Brown's fan and living his dream, but he is horrible, and nothing but a backup QB. And no I'm not a Manziel fan either

I suspect tour's grade of McDonald will tell a big story. Dude spent lots of time eating dirt - especially early.

Yeah o line is in trouble. Gonna be hard to win with no running game.

D line hasn't been great either.

But all that matters today is the dub ya (W)!!!

On any given Sunday, any team in the NFL can win. This team has showed they have a winning attitude, but you gotta admit we still lack a few pieces, but are still winning. Hell, look at what Miami did to San Diego, 37-0, as mentioned earlier a "W" is a "W"....

Archived