THE BROWNS BOARD

Stockton Shorts Discusses Brian Hoyer

StocktonShorts

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But aren't you afraid that you won't be as smart as Stockboy Shits if you don't get to read his brilliance on this board?

Actually, I feel That my IQ might be higher if I don't read his Crap. But again I see your point and that I might be in a better position to understand the trivial BS that Trolls talk about, making me a better informed person. Great Point MARK, Thanks for the Heads Up...

Actually, I feel That my IQ might be higher if I don't read his Crap. But again I see your point and that I might be in a better position to understand the trivial BS that Trolls talk about, making me a better informed person. Great Point MARK, Thanks for the Heads Up...

If nothing else....it can make you feel better about your own life in that you aren't so desperate for attention that you'll become a pompous jackass on a message board to get attention.

Mark O, thanks, your right. I really hope to make a home game next year with all you Browns fans.

Stick around here...I'm sure once the schedule comes out there will be some mention of it on here as to which game the majority of us from out of town (and even out of the country) will be making the trip back for a game. As some will be quick to point out....I am a cold weather wuss so I'm not coming back for any game after about the first week of November. Anything after that is too cold for me.

But aren't you afraid that you won't be as smart as Stockboy Shits if you don't get to read his brilliance on this board?

Another thing Stocky doesn't realize is nothing will piss off other Forum Members faster than essentially claiming- I'm right, and if you don't agree with me, you're all a bunch of idiots.

Another thing Stocky doesn't realize is nothing will piss off other Forum Members faster than essentially claiming- I'm right, and if you don't agree with me, you're all a bunch of idiots.

I will never say that I'm smarter then anyone on here, But I will Say that I AM A CLEVELAND BROWNS FAN, THRU AND THRU, AND I DON'T REALLY CARE WHO THE "F" IS OUR QB, I WILL ROOT FOR HIM AS LONG AS WE ARE WINNING...

The guy is a liar and troll. Claims to always have been a browns fan but only joined when we drafted manziel. Then comes on a full out barrage of pro manziel anti hoyer posts. Slowly retracts supreme gsy manziel posts but continues anti hoyer tirade.

But again... Claims to be life long browns fan and only shows up when Jonny comes along. Slings his yogurt all over johhny pics but was always a browns fan. Yeah... Right...

Don't feed the trolls.

The guy is a liar and troll. Claims to always have been a browns fan but only joined when we drafted manziel. Then comes on a full out barrage of pro manziel anti hoyer posts. Slowly retracts supreme gsy manziel posts but continues anti hoyer tirade.

But again... Claims to be life long browns fan and only shows up when Jonny comes along. Slings his yogurt all over johhny pics but was always a browns fan. Yeah... Right...

Don't feed the trolls.

In other words...

Words Words Words

More Words

Ad hominum

Resident male homosexual cultural norm

Sound logic, bruh. I still think Hoyer isn't going to win a Super Bowl or even a playoff game.

Ever.

What we need to do is find a guy that's essentially a 30 year old rookie with a torn ACL in his past and franchise tag him

Said no one until Cleveland.

Because, 8-8 is our Super Bowl.

The funny thing is YOU posted this, but it completely goes against your whole argument, while supporting most of the others who say you leave Hoyer in. Dupe

Not the first time... won't be the last...

I've used "the Bozo button" on other forums. They've all had a button that reveals individual Bozo posts temporarily. I usually ended up peeking at those posts that were not quoted by someone (quotes are not filtered), so I quit using it.

Besides... Bozo bashing is fun!

If being unpopular is the price of illuminating our dim, little forum, then he seems fully prepared to pay that price...

The Mikey is strong in this one...

Not the first time... won't be the last...

If being unpopular is the price of illuminating our dim, little forum, then he seems fully prepared to pay that price...

The Mikey is strong in this one...

ROTFL.

Help me Obi-Wan, JFF is our only hope.

Let's see how Hoyer plays Thursday night at least before we throw him under the bus.

Aaaah. No more responding to Stockton, please. He has his opinion, you all have yours. No one is going to be convinced one way or the other. And when this season plays through, I seriously doubt anyone will feel differently. (Unless Hoyer takes us into the playoffs or Superbowl. Then if Stockton is still beating his drum he's lost forever.)

Did Stockton really claim it was cause of Hoyer that our run game has stalled? If so can he be banned pls? There's just no place for that here. At the very least Hoorta you should lock every thread he starts and delete every post you see from him..no matter what. Eventually he'll get the point. That claim isn't even worth responding too and it's clearly a troll from a fan of another team.

Did Stockton really claim it was cause of Hoyer that our run game has stalled? If so can he be banned pls? There's just no place for that here. At the very least Hoorta you should lock every thread he starts and delete every post you see from him..no matter what. Eventually he'll get the point. That claim isn't even worth responding too and it's clearly a troll from a fan of another team.

Your pea brain just isn't smart enough to understand it, so it isn't even worth explaining to you.

Am I doing this right? :lol:

Heres my talk to the team.

Hey guys, not good lately. It is clear that we're not contenders, especially without Mack. Not going to happen this year. The goal is to get you vets a Super Bowl before you retire so we're going to build for the future starting now. Brian Hoyer has been fine, but fine doesn't cut it at the QB position in this league so we're going to find out what we got in the kid. We will find a Super Bowl caliber QB in this few year window we have with you guys. We're not there yet, but we will continue to try and get there. Everybody give Brian a hand he's been adequate. He'll need some help moving this offseason so if any of you care to give him a hand with that. That'd be super. I'm sure he lives in an average house on average street so it'll be easy to find.

If we could go back to this, l have to say l'm disappointed. Seriously, put your mind to the task. You are addressing a football team with a winning record, and trying to convince them of a necessary change, and you lead off with a negative?

I did like how you ended with a bash on Hoyer, because it captures the essence of you.

Can you do better?

And can we get a "Hoyer sucks" themed haiku after that?

If we could go back to this, l have to say l'm disappointed. Seriously, put your mind to the task. You are addressing a football team with a winning record, and trying to convince them of a necessary change, and you lead off with a negative?

I did like how you ended with a bash on Hoyer, because it captures the essence of you.

Can you do better?

And can we get a "Hoyer sucks" themed haiku after that?

He's smarter than everyone...he doesn't need to explain himself to a bunch of simple minded people who only care about wins and losses and not the "bigger picture" (whatever the fuck that means).

That challenge was so far beyond his ability level, he did what trolls do.....he ignored it.

Hoorta that's nearly every post from every member. ......

WSS

not true.

there is a large majority on here that try to get along and know what the boundaries are for each member when posting and replying to each other.

stockton doesn't care about getting along or trying to fit in, his agenda is like an ice breaker on lake erie in february, just keep going and break as much up along the way as he can.

stockton doesn't care about getting along or trying to fit in, his agenda is like an ice breaker on lake erie in february, just keep going and break as much up along the way as he can.

Exactly..

There's only a few who fall into that category.

TxDawg is the second on the most annoying JF fag list.

hmmmm. from Texas and all of a sudden a brown's fan?

yeah, OK.

do we need to start a word of the day thread to improve the vocabulary around here?

sorry,

do we need to start a word of the day thread to improve the vocabulary around here, fags?

Did Stockton really claim it was cause of Hoyer that our run game has stalled?

Where you been man?

do we need to start a word of the day thread to improve the vocabulary around here?

sorry,

do we need to start a word of the day thread to improve the vocabulary around here, fags?

OK.... that made me laugh...

Well Stockton claims he isn't (a troll)- if he's ghosting being a Browns fan he's doing a good job of hiding it. Sad thing is his overall intelligence level of posting is pretty high- too bad we got his opinion concerning Hoyer around a moth ago. Just regurgitating the same opinion in 20 different ways.

And this is an aside to our pal Westside Steve. Sure Steve, we all feel in our hearts our viewpoint is right- but we don't go calling other posters "idiots" or "morons" just because they don't agree with us. Stockton has done that several times, and from a Mod standpoint his welcome is wearing mighty thin- I have zero doubt Mark agrees with me. As Tour pointed out shades of our departed Mike H- who developed a case of megalomania. I had to lock one thread because of ongoing idiocy. And yup I've had thoughts of having Z ban Stocky for a week for his incessant yammering.

He's smarter than everyone...he doesn't need to explain himself to a bunch of simple minded people who only care about wins and losses and not the "bigger picture" (whatever the fuck that means).

That challenge was so far beyond his ability level, he did what trolls do.....he ignored it.

Correct Mark- he won't debate when someone shoots holes in his beautiful theory- just call them idiots.

I think the piling on against Stockton is pathetic.

Takes balls to express an opinion that’s different from the cabal.

OK, ask any head coach or GM in the NFL if they agree with his "theory". FYI Farmer doesn't- you're going to hear the sound of silence- count on it.

You can posit anything- that doesn't mean it isn't total absurdity. I'd say the history of the NFL would show a quarterback with a 90+ qbr, and a starting record of 8-3 has never been benched if healthy for a rookie. If you haven't looked lately, Hoyer's stats are damn near identical to the guy he's playing against Thursday- Andy Dalton. Yup, Dalton just signed a franchise qb deal.

AND you saw first hand last Sunday the sort of shit quarterback play Browns fans have had to endure with the the likes of Brandon Wee-Done and equally incompetent bozos for 10 plus seasons, so excuse us Cleveland fans if we're happy as pigs in mud that we finally found a guy who doesn't single handedly lose a game, without even trying.

FYI Ghoolie (Vesna) can be a pain in the ass contrarian- but he knows when to be funny about it- and history more often than not has shown him to be right. Hoyer's history is still being written- and that's straight from Farmer. Get back to me after the Thursday night for an update.

Archived