THE BROWNS BOARD

Places to eat at in Cleveland

KYBrowns

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot Sauce Williams is the only place you need to go.

Bada Bing......unless you also want to go out to Shaker Blvd. and go to Smokey Pig. Though it was over 30 years ago since I went there, so it may no longer exist.

Staying downtown does limit you a bit. A nice homey place...also near Shaker Square is the Academy Tavern.

Bada Bing......unless you also want to go out to Shaker Blvd. and go to Smokey Pig. Though it was over 30 years ago since I went there, so it may no longer exist.

Staying downtown does limit you a bit. A nice homey place...also near Shaker Square is the Academy Tavern.

Been there nice place. Even the cops hang out there for lunch.

I scanned the thread and didn't see any mention of the Italian district? What do you call it? That was recommended to us when we visited a couple years back (actually scheduled an extended family weekend to see the Christmas Story house) and we were pretty impressed. Don't recall the name of the place, might know it if l heard it, but it was damn good and the sights and smells along that strip were a cool experience.

No and it's in the ghetto unless there's another one I'm not familiar with

in the ghetto and a dive?

i'm all in.

i can hang with anyone. nothing like a big bald white dude throwing a nickel in the juke playing some curtis mayfield.

all blend into one in the end.

walter: you missed your calling. you should be a food critic.

i would definitely look at this stuff as a consumer and decide to go there or not.

what else you got pics of? (scary?)

He's the type that posts pictures of all the food he eats on social media :lol:

pizza for me has to be thin and crisp. a lot of the NY pizzerias SAY they make it thin but all the ingredients end up sliding off the end.

the pizza i like is almost a cracker crust but thick enough to pick up and hold all the ingredients on top.

i don't care about brick ovens, just give me a flavorful sauce and a thin crispy crust and i'll order from you 2wice a week.

Archived