3.Melvin GordonRBWisconsinJr.0153025

4.Amari CooperWRAlabamaJr.000419

5.Jameis WinstonQBFlorida StateSo.002119

6.Everett GolsonQBNotre DameSr.001138

7.Kevin WhiteWRWest VirginiaSr.001025

8.Ameer AbdullahRBNebraskaSr.000113

9.Buck AllenRBUSCJr.000011

10.Todd GurleyRBGeorgiaJr.000011

Not long ago Gurley man was at the top. Winston has turned too many people off with his antics. If Miss St. continues their winning ways Prescott and Mariota would be in a shootout for the award.

Who is Dak Prescott and why haven't I heard his name before? Is he not draft-eligible?

Click on the link to him. I know you are in the UK and probably don't follow college football much, but Prescott is the Mississippi St. QB who had guided that team.....which has traditionally been a weak sister....into the #1 rated team in the land as it now stands.

Not sure about his draft status. He is a junior so he could probably come out...if he wanted to. But it appears he still has eligibility for next year.

And what major program doesn't?

A lot of them.

People that are fans of teams with shady practices like to say "everyone does it". Jaywalking isn't equal to assault. I'm sure every school has designated classes and tutors and stuff. Not every school oversigns, pays players, gives them cars, abuses medical hardships, gives out free grades, etc.

A lot of them.

People that are fans of teams with shady practices like to say "everyone does it". Jaywalking isn't equal to assault. I'm sure every school has designated classes and tutors and stuff. Not every school oversigns, pays players, gives them cars, abuses medical hardships, gives out free grades, etc.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

Archived