THE BROWNS BOARD

Do juiced-up Steelers teams deserve asterisks?

plumcrazy73

They'll be back. I think it's Incest Season in the hills of West Pennsylginia, so the Yinzers are otherwise occupied.

Browns Championships !!!!!!!!

Cheatroids Championships******

Doug

I would score it more like this....

Browns championships: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Steelers championships: * * * * ! !

You can't blame the refs for bad calls, but you can blame steroids.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether it be a pocket full of cash to the refs or a turkey baster full of HGH or anabolic steroids up the ass of every player on the team that lead to early deaths of all their earlier players cheating happened.

The BROWNS WON their championships by being the BEST and most innovation at the time, not short cutting.

Deal with it.

How is it possible for some of you people to get anymore rediculous? Where was the maturity in taking down my post that tried to put an end to this crap. Its obvious, for whatever reason, you poeple really want this thread to go on. I don't know that there is any hope for some of you people to ever come to reallity. Not that anyone already over here wants you guys over here anyways.

How is it possible for some of you people to get anymore rediculous? Where was the maturity in taking down my post that tried to put an end to this crap. Its obvious, for whatever reason, you poeple really want this thread to go on. I don't know that there is any hope for some of you people to ever come to reallity. Not that anyone already over here wants you guys over here anyways.

I'm sorry, you are correct.

Hey, I was thinking about doing a cycle. Can you hook me up?

Thanks Steeler buddy.

I would score it more like this....

Browns championships: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Steelers championships: * * * * ! !

You can't blame the refs for bad calls, but you can blame steroids.

Jo Jo Starbuck said the same thing after he husband wearing #12 had a bad day at the office when someone asked about her 2 black eyes and a broken nose. Nice guy! I think the coverup blamed Manic Depression. They have a way editing the Greg Lloyd and Tery Bradhsaw goodies from their press. Just out of curiosity - doesn't ANYONE ever wonder why Bradshaw wasn't very well liked by his teammates and Head Coach?

Normally where there's smoke there's usually fire. However, in Pittsburgh, where's there's smoke there's usually a whole lotta "shhhhhhh!"

I'm glad Turkey Jones was willing to hold him acountable when he trumped Lambert's late hit out of bounds on the 175 pound Brian Sipe with some power slammage of their #12.

- Tom F.

Hey Sivlerback! I'm going back to Vegas in the fall. Can you give me a heads up on how to tell which refs are on the take? I'm thinking I could make a little bank if I knew which of the striped guys was on the Rooney payroll. Your help would be appreciated.

Doug

Hey Sivlerback! I'm going back to Vegas in the fall. Can you give me a heads up on how to tell which refs are on the take? I'm thinking I could make a little bank if I knew which of the striped guys was on the Rooney payroll. Your help would be appreciated.

Doug

Maybe you should ask one of the idiots on this board who come up with the rediculous conspiracy theories?

Whether it be a pocket full of cash to the refs or a turkey baster full of HGH or anabolic steroids up the ass of every player on the team that lead to early deaths of all their earlier players cheating happened.

The BROWNS WON their championships by being the BEST and most innovation at the time, not short cutting.

Deal with it.

Ha Ha HA.... HILARIOUS !!!

Archived