THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our Browns are down south in Nashville, for the first time in almost six years as they play the Tennessee Titans. Browns are seek to win their road game at Tennessee for the first time in 12 years, last defeating the Titans 31-28 in overtime back on September 22, 2002.

NO injuries for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, and GO BROWNS!!!!! :)B);)^_^

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you chinese or something? 'browns are seek to win?'

hell they taught us better grammar in 1st grade.

(joking dude! lol)

browns better look like the better team or someone better get their ass handed to them.

Would explain the time of the OP...

I don't get this "member".

Eight posts...

six start"official" game threads...

two additional, terse posts in the CHI pre-season thread...

Yeah weird.

I'm going to do my official thread for week 7 on Monday.

why wait till then?

Start the "Official" stoolers thread now

If the Browns can pull out a win against the Titans they will be .500 when they take on Pittsburgh in Cleveland next week. I don't mean to seem to dramatic but I really feel that our entire season hangs in the balance of this game. If we lose we fall to 1-3 and have a lot of ground to make up. At that point I think that the Manziel watch starts to become relevant again. However, if Hoyer leads this team to victory it effectively keeps the doubters quiet and sets up a sweet rematch vs. our hated rival at Home... I know you shouldn't look ahead but instead focus on the game at hand but I think that it also lends a sense of urgency to this weeks battle. Lose again and it's going to be an uphill battle all the way.

Kendall Wright, Chance Warmack, Kamerion Wimbley... I'll be keeping an eye on these guys during the game.

Here is a season Preview from Emdiggy.

If I see one 12 men on the field penalty today I will shit the bed and rub O'Neils face in it.

Would explain the time of the OP...

I don't get this "member".

Eight posts...

six start"official" game threads...

two additional, terse posts in the CHI pre-season thread...

haha seems u have some time on your hands :P (takes one to know one).

i like that we all contribute differently...weirdos especially. rounds us out a bit.

Could running the triple option a la Georgia tech be effective for us? Not all the time, but run it a few times with Elf, Crow, And Tate/west. I think that would seriously confuse the shit out of defenses. Throw it to Austin or Hawkins, or go routes with The Rise of Barnidge. I have lost what little faith I had in Jordan

hell they taught us better grammar in 1st grade.

(joking dude! lol)

browns better look like the better team or someone better get their ass handed to them.

All your base are belong to us!!!!

Could running the triple option a la Georgia tech be effective for us? Not all the time, but run it a few times with Elf, Crow, And Tate/west. I think that would seriously confuse the shit out of defenses. Throw it to Austin or Hawkins, or go routes with The Rise of Barnidge. I have lost what little faith I had in Jordan

Dont hag it up on Jordan just yet. I think he will have a good game against the tits and return to regular form

Archived