THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan Sucks

Zombo

Not really. I'm just curious why he's flat out ignored my handful of requests the last few pages. All he has to do is address it and say he doesn't want to or somethkng

I'd imagine its a pretty awesome school though, the way he rips on Michigan...

Well, it is entirely possible that he didn't go to college and he just doesn't want that to bandied about in public.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, just won't be baited into an ignorant argument. I'm a Buckeye fan so I hate michigan. Where or if I went to post-secondary education makes little difference. This is a message board.

Not sure what attendance figures woodpecker was disputing but Ohio State was tops in college football attendance in 2014.

No, just won't be baited into an ignorant argument. I'm a Buckeye fan so I hate michigan. Where or if I went to post-secondary education makes little difference. This is a message board.

Not sure what attendance figures woodpecker was disputing but Ohio State was tops in college football attendance in 2014.

I never said I disputed it. I responded to it and correct false info within that post.

You have every right to not tell me where you went to school, or if you even did (took you long enough to even respond though). Making fun of the football team is one thing, but making fun of the school is another. I can only imagine you went somewhere pretty kickass to make fun of the school. That's all I'm saying

Also "I wont be baited into an ignorant argument". LOL. Do you read any of your own posts? That's basically exactly what you do on this board (especially this thread).

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, even though you totally don't care at all about Michigan (as we can see by this 21 page thread), it looks like Harbaugh to Michiganis a done deal. We can expect nationally relevant Michigan vs OSU games again, so that's cool.

Now we can just sit back, and watch him fill up the rest of this class.

Half the class already decommitted elsewhere.

Not quite half, but a good amount did, yes. It is already expected that the #1 TE (who decommitted earlier) will recommit. Also rumor of the top QB committing. Also the #3 overall player and top CB. Should be an interesting next month or so.

Not quite half, but a good amount did, yes. It is already expected that the #1 TE (who decommitted earlier) will recommit. Also rumor of the top QB committing. Also the #3 overall player and top CB. Should be an interesting next month or so.

Those rankings generally mean nothing. Occasionally, but not as much as one would think.

Those rankings generally mean nothing. Occasionally, but not as much as one would think.

... those rankings do mean something. No, a 5* isn't guaranteed to be an All American and a 2* isn't guaranteed to just be a back up, but across the system (on average) they do mean something. If you want to go down this road too, be my guest, but you don't have the best track record on arguments like this.

Archived