THE BROWNS BOARD

Unofficial Official Browns "vs" Steelers Thread.

cambridgeho

As I do every year, I get excited as hell for tomorrow. I cant wait to watch us play again. I will have wings on the grill by 9:30 and ready to eat by 12:30. I look forward to Tate going beast mode right away and I am calling a Gilbert pick 6. Lets get it! Go Browns!!!!!

meeting with potential clients tomorrow at the 'ardsley pour house'.

got the football package so i'll be decked out in orange and brown (orange pumas, orange indian's jersey, brown's shorts and brown's hat). 2 out of the 3 guys are giants fans so, i'll give my pitch, buy some rounds and either get giddy or fucking flustered. doesn't matter to them, they respect the hell out of me for sticking with my home team for over 40 years.

cha' ching!!

i close on most anything.

the enemy position, the firsty girls on fursday nite and especially on softball, flag football, sports bar promotion tees and the like every time this year.

would send you a 'tanguerita...the official drink of the mexican space program' tee but all i have left is baby girl teez sized xxl -5xl. seems like guys don't like being called out drunk, ugly and fat.

if ya know what i mean.

Hi, Browns fans! :) Today Cleveland and Pittsbugh begin their 2014 regular season at the same site where they finish their 2013 season - at Pittsburgh. Browns seek to win more than 4 games this year from 4-12, while the Steelers are coming off their second 8-8 season.

This afternoon's 125th meeting between the Browns and Steelers kicks off at Heinz Field at 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time.

NO injuries, and GO BROWNS!!!!! ;)B):)

Browns Vs. Steelers rivalry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browns%E2%80%93Steelers_rivalry

7:56 here. stirring up my first bloody.

should be nice and loose by noon with the help of a little blue care package.

HA!

stoolers take it up da azz, doo da, doo da. stoolers take it up da azz all the live long day.

bitches!

As I do every year, I get excited as hell for tomorrow.

For the first time in a few years I am excited, too...

I'd describe the past few years opening game feeling as nervous anticipation...

For the first time in a few years I am excited, too...

I'd describe the past few years opening game feeling as nervous anticipation...

me three....It's been years, but today I am pretty fired up.......could this be the "next year" we've been waiting for??.....

This just in :

Johnny Manziel could play in opener

PITTSBURGH, Pa. -- Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio the team has prepared Johnny Manziel to play in the season opener against the Steelers, but the rookie's playing time would be a "feel thing."

[+] Enlargenfl_a_manzielj_jv_300x200.jpg
AP Photo/Evan VucciCoach Mike Pettine said the Browns have prepared Johnny Manziel to play in the season opener, but the rookie's playing time would be a "feel thing."

"We have a package of plays for him," Pettine said at Heinz Field.

That was the first time Pettine admitted he had Manziel ready to play.

"It won't be alternating series," Pettine said. "It'll be a 'feel' thing."

Pettine first acknowledged the "feel" approach on Friday, but went further with Paolontonio. Pettine said Friday the decision would be based on "change of pace."

"I don't think there would be a strict set of parameters for when to do it," Pettine said.

Brian Hoyer won the starting job for the opener, but Manziel clearly brings different skills to the position. His elusiveness and quickness in the pocket could be valuable in certain down-and-distance and field-position situations.

The Browns, though, have followed the typical approach of keeping their opponents guessing. Though the Steelers said they expected to see Manziel, Pettine kept mum and remained noncommmital while admitting he had some plays for Manziel to run.

I don't know about anybody else, but this irks me a bit.

Let Hoyer play without breaking up his rhythm - give the guy a fair chance.

This is part of the reason we looked so inept in the Pre-Season.

coaches will say anything to try and psych out the other team. you don't think lebeau had to take time out to scheme for manziel 'just in case'.

if hoyer is in a rhythm and putting up points i doubt you see manziel at all.

if he does come in i hope he makes the steelers pay. i'd just hate to see the kid fail (like a fumble, or int or god forbid injury) and we'd all be bitching about how he should've never been put in.

Keep it a game 4 quarters..Hoyer,Pettine and Haslem could be dancing on Hienz field :-) let's do this its our time and this win can change a whole season

7:56 here. stirring up my first bloody.

should be nice and loose by noon with the help of a little blue care package.

HA!

stoolers take it up da azz, doo da, doo da. stoolers take it up da azz all the live long day.

bitches!

Archived