THE BROWNS BOARD

2014 Browns Board Fantasy Football

Zombo

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm no good at it 9fantasy football) but i figure it's just something else to do during those 16 weeks, cuz lord knows the rest of the year (when it comes to sports) sucks.

Which of the 17 is your personal bye week?

I got a C- on my analysis. I guess Yahoo didnt like me reaching 13 spots for Manning at number 4 : /. Browns Win won the league 4 draft with an A-.

I will never understand how a RB can outscore a QB that throws 55 TDS

I will never understand how a RB can outscore a QB that throws 55 TDS

Well you cant compare RBs to QBs in fantasy. Fantasy is more about consistent production over the other fantasy relevant players at their position. So if Peyton averages 28 points per game and rhe other 11 starters average 22, and say Forte averages 16 ppg, and the other say 24 fantasy relevant RBs average 12. Peyton was plus 6 and Forte was plus 4 so I made the right choice.

20 points from Beastmode last night is a good start.

By the way, all of you guys that are going to begging to trade for Brian Hoyer after Sunday's games let me just save you the time ... he's not available at any price.

Z

since i'm a new commish can someone that's been doing it for awhile tell me where on the yahoo league page to copy and paste the week ending results?

Here ya go mik...

post-2853-0-57518100-1410317959_thumb.jpg

thanks tour but we used to have a run down of opposing team's highlights (written) along with statistical averages for players blah blah blah.

i know that's available while looking at the wek ending matchup sections but with 12 teams in the league that would be like a page worth of a post.

but here it goes anyways.....

in league 2 of the browns board fantasy league standings are as follows:

1. DIRTY HANDS:

dirty hands left it all on the field in this one and logged the highest point total in the league this week to stomp Kamac19 133 - 70. Kamac19, who only scored 73.1% of their projected 95.80 points, made it easy on dirty hands who won by scoring 39.0% more than their projected 95.68 points. For Kamac19, Reggie Wayne and Percy Harvin played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 15 and 12 points, respectively. dirty hands (1-0) kicks off the season in first place while Kamac19 (0-1) debuts in 10th place.

2. GOCONG OR GO HOME:

Gocong Or Go Home (1-0) recorded the second-highest score for the week to edge DD's (0-1) 109 - 105. Gocong Or Go Home had a 74 - 71 advantage after the early games on Sunday. The tide turned in favor of DD's 105 - 93 after the Sunday night game. Gocong Or Go Home closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 16 points from Rashad Jennings.

3. TEAM WHOOPASS:

TEAM WHOOPASS! (1-0) destroyed Team Touriffic #2 (0-1) 101 - 67 with Calvin Johnson picking up the second-highest point total in the league this week. TEAM WHOOPASS! had a 34 - 20 advantage after the early games on Sunday. The tide turned in favor of Team Touriffic #2 67 - 62 after the Sunday night game. However, TEAM WHOOPASS! ended story time and closed the book on the matchup with a comeback on Monday.

4. THE HAMMER:

The Houston Texans Defense put up 24 points, an upgrade on the projected 6.36, as The Hammer defeated Jeffrey's Grand Team 97 - 76. Jeffrey's Grand Team failed to live up to expectations and scored only 87.1% of a projected 87.21, while The Hammer put up 18.9% more points than projected (81.55). Jeffrey's Grand Team was led by the tag team of Matthew Stafford, with 26 points, and Julio Jones, who scored 12. The Hammer (1-0) starts off the season in fourth place while Jeffrey's Grand Team (0-1) debuts in ninth place.

5. CALFOX KOSARDOGS:

Calfox KosarDawgs benefited from 20 points from A.J. Green and 15 from Randall Cobb to edge Berean 86 - 84. While each team fell short of hitting their projections, Calfox KosarDawgs scored 94.4% of a projected 91.06 points to get the win. Matt Ryan racked up the third-highest score for the week with 27 points for Berean. Calfox KosarDawgs (1-0) starts off the campaign in fifth place while Berean (0-1) begins in eighth place.

6. TOXIC'S AVENGERS:

toxic's avengers got 18 points from Martellus Bennett and 12 from DeSean Jackson to beat Weeden start the fir 72 - 58. They came into the matchup as a 10-point underdog. While each team fell short of hitting their projections, toxic's avengers scored 89.1% of a projected 80.79 points to get the win. Russell Wilson led Weeden start the fir with 16 points while Michael Floyd brought in 12. toxic's avengers starts the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for sixth place. Weeden start the fir begins at 0-1 and in 12th place.

7. DD'S: (shoulda hoped for some triple Ds and spent your sunday at a strip club).

8. BEREAN: (berean did diarrehan in some poopy pants. pee u.)

9. JEFFREY'S GRAND TEAM (grand as in liberace's candelabra or penist?)

10. KAMAC 19 (looking for comeback 19 next week.)

11. TEAM TOURIFFIC #2 (well yes indeed it was a terrific #2 you laid.)

and the drum roll pleez.........

12. WEEDEN START THE FIRE (you can't go up against the commish the first week and expect to win. really.)

busting balls guys. here's to a fun year and the browns kicking ass the rest of the way out.

good luck and god bless.

btw, feel free to defend your honor here. this is for fun and banter.

-tim.

thanks tour but we used to have a run down of opposing team's highlights (written) along with statistical averages for players blah blah blah.

i know that's available while looking at the wek ending matchup sections but with 12 teams in the league that would be like a page worth of a post.

but here it goes anyways.....

in league 2 of the browns board fantasy league standings are as follows:

1. DIRTY HANDS:

dirty hands left it all on the field in this one and logged the highest point total in the league this week to stomp Kamac19 133 - 70. Kamac19, who only scored 73.1% of their projected 95.80 points, made it easy on dirty hands who won by scoring 39.0% more than their projected 95.68 points. For Kamac19, Reggie Wayne and Percy Harvin played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 15 and 12 points, respectively. dirty hands (1-0) kicks off the season in first place while Kamac19 (0-1) debuts in 10th place.

2. GOCONG OR GO HOME:

Gocong Or Go Home (1-0) recorded the second-highest score for the week to edge DD's (0-1) 109 - 105. Gocong Or Go Home had a 74 - 71 advantage after the early games on Sunday. The tide turned in favor of DD's 105 - 93 after the Sunday night game. Gocong Or Go Home closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 16 points from Rashad Jennings.

3. TEAM WHOOPASS:

TEAM WHOOPASS! (1-0) destroyed Team Touriffic #2 (0-1) 101 - 67 with Calvin Johnson picking up the second-highest point total in the league this week. TEAM WHOOPASS! had a 34 - 20 advantage after the early games on Sunday. The tide turned in favor of Team Touriffic #2 67 - 62 after the Sunday night game. However, TEAM WHOOPASS! ended story time and closed the book on the matchup with a comeback on Monday.

4. THE HAMMER:

The Houston Texans Defense put up 24 points, an upgrade on the projected 6.36, as The Hammer defeated Jeffrey's Grand Team 97 - 76. Jeffrey's Grand Team failed to live up to expectations and scored only 87.1% of a projected 87.21, while The Hammer put up 18.9% more points than projected (81.55). Jeffrey's Grand Team was led by the tag team of Matthew Stafford, with 26 points, and Julio Jones, who scored 12. The Hammer (1-0) starts off the season in fourth place while Jeffrey's Grand Team (0-1) debuts in ninth place.

5. CALFOX KOSARDOGS:

Calfox KosarDawgs benefited from 20 points from A.J. Green and 15 from Randall Cobb to edge Berean 86 - 84. While each team fell short of hitting their projections, Calfox KosarDawgs scored 94.4% of a projected 91.06 points to get the win. Matt Ryan racked up the third-highest score for the week with 27 points for Berean. Calfox KosarDawgs (1-0) starts off the campaign in fifth place while Berean (0-1) begins in eighth place.

6. TOXIC'S AVENGERS:

toxic's avengers got 18 points from Martellus Bennett and 12 from DeSean Jackson to beat Weeden start the fir 72 - 58. They came into the matchup as a 10-point underdog. While each team fell short of hitting their projections, toxic's avengers scored 89.1% of a projected 80.79 points to get the win. Russell Wilson led Weeden start the fir with 16 points while Michael Floyd brought in 12. toxic's avengers starts the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for sixth place. Weeden start the fir begins at 0-1 and in 12th place.

7. DD'S: (shoulda hoped for some triple Ds and spent your sunday at a strip club).

8. BEREAN: (berean did diarrehan in some poopy pants. pee u.)

9. JEFFREY'S GRAND TEAM (grand as in liberace's candelabra or penist?)

10. KAMAC 19 (looking for comeback 19 next week.)

11. TEAM TOURIFFIC #2 (well yes indeed it was a terrific #2 you laid.)

and the drum roll pleez.........

12. WEEDEN START THE FIRE (you can't go up against the commish the first week and expect to win. really.)

busting balls guys. here's to a fun year and the browns kicking ass the rest of the way out.

good luck and god bless.

btw, feel free to defend your honor here. this is for fun and banter.

-tim.

In my defense, Manning only threw 3 TD's...

League One:

Zombo's Hoyerific
Ballantyne Bozukas
Navdawg's Team
Hard For Denard
Russ G's Rad Team
Wes Mantooth's
A Mingo Ate My Baby
Retard
The Usual Suspects
Calfox Kosardawgs
1 avatar The Usual Suspects 1-0-0 110 98 W-1 6 2
2 avatar Navdawg's Team 1-0-0 94 70 W-1 1 2
3 avatar Retard 1-0-0 94 84 W-1 3 -
4 avatar Russ G's Rad Team 1-0-0 88 67 W-1 8 2
5 avatar Ballantyne Bozukas 1-0-0 87 52 W-1 4 1
6 avatar Calfox Kosardawgs 0-1-0 98 110 L-1 9 3
7 avatar A Mingo Ate My Baby 0-1-0 84 94 L-1 5 8
8 avatar Hard For Denard 0-1-0 70 94 L-1 2 -
9 avatar Wes Mantooth's 0-1-0 67 88 L-1 10 1
10 avatar Zombo's Hoyerific 0-1-0 52 87 L-1 7 2

League 3 Week 1:

Ballantyne Bruisers 121

My Helmet's 2 Tight 69

Ballantyne Bruisers left it all on the field in this one and logged the second-highest score this week, destroying My Helmet's 2Tight 121 - 69. Ballantyne Bruisers piled up 20.9% more points than projected (100.08). My Helmet's 2Tight failed to live up to expectations and scored only 69.0% of their projected 100.02 points. For My Helmet's 2Tight, Blair Walsh and Julio Jones played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 13 and 12 points, respectively. Ballantyne Bruisers (1-0) starts the campaign in second place while My Helmet's 2Tight (0-1) begins in 11th place.

Smooth Moves by Ballantyne Bruisers

•You see what happens when you keep the laces out? Matt Bryant scored 18 points, the highest K score in the league this week.

•Julius Thomas scored the most points in the league and beat his scoring projection by 183.6%, the highest percentage of any player in the matchup.

•Those were the projections? We thought that was the starting point. 5 of the 9 starters on Ballantyne Bruisers exceeded their projected points.

•Roddy White overachieved by 30.8%, scoring 15 points against a projected 11.47.

Toyota Missed Opportunities

•My Helmet's 2Tight should get prescription glasses. At least we assume that's why they didn't bother reading the expert articles from the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

•Did not start Martellus Bennett, who led the team in scoring with 18 points and beat his projected point total by 128.7%, the highest percentage on the team.

•It was not a good week for My Helmet's 2Tight at TE, where they were beaten 31 - 9.

•Ballantyne Bruisers had a better day at the QB position, topping My Helmet's 2Tight 12 - 3.

•6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.

Game Notes

•Ballantyne Bruisers had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for My Helmet's 2Tight.

•The WRs from My Helmet's 2Tight scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 15 points.

•The 52-point margin of victory by Ballantyne Bruisers was the second-biggest win in the league this week.

•Ballantyne Bruisers had the second-highest score in the league this week with 121 points.

•With 69 points, My Helmet's 2Tight ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.

•Although My Helmet's 2Tight lost, Blair Walsh played well, bringing in 48.1% more points than was projected (13 points against a projected 8.78).

•Adrian Peterson failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 8 points of his projected 12.70.

•Although they won, Ballantyne Bruisers could have scored more and left the 23 points from Allen Hurns on the bench.

Wreck This League 92

Cleveland Steamers 118

Cleveland Steamers is probably a huge fan of Calvin Johnson right now, after he put up the second-highest player score of the week with 29 points, leading to a 118 - 92 victory over Wreck this league. Wreck this league failed to live up to expectations and scored only 87.1% of a projected 105.67, while Cleveland Steamers put up 18.1% more points than projected (99.91). Shane Vereen led Wreck this league with 15 points while Jay Cutler brought in 14. Cleveland Steamers (1-0) starts the campaign in fourth place while Wreck this league (0-1) debuts in eighth place.

What If

•Besides Wreck this league, Cleveland Steamers would have defeated seven other teams this week.

•If Cleveland Steamers had scored 7 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.

•Besides Cleveland Steamers, Wreck this league would have been defeated by five other teams this week.

•If Wreck this league had scored 28 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.

Game Notes

•Three of the starters for Cleveland Steamers scored higher than the leading scorer for Wreck this league.

•Cleveland Steamers got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 50 points.

•Even in the loss, the 15 points scored by Shane Vereen was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.

•The 39 points scored by the WR on Wreck this league was the third-biggest combined score by a team's WRs this week.

•Justin Tucker failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 4 points of his projected 8.99.

•Cleveland Steamers exceeded their scoring expectations while Wreck this league failed to meet their projection.

stewartcj1 76

Hard For Denard 70

stewartcj1 (1-0) beat Hard For Denard (0-1) 76 - 70, led by Mike Wallace with 16 points and Andre Johnson who scored 12. stewartcj1 took the early lead, up 58 - 38 after the first set of Sunday games. The lead flipped by the end of Sunday night and Hard For Denard had a 1-point edge. However, when the fat lady sung, stewartcj1 was on top thanks to 10 points from Joique Bell on Monday Night.

•Hard For Denard should get prescription glasses. At least we assume that's why they didn't bother reading the expert articles from the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

•Left Zach Ertz on the bench, where he scored 14 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 88.9%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.

•Left Russell Wilson on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 16 points.

•Bernard Pierce was last in the league in scoring with -2 points.

•6 of the starters on Hard For Denard scored less than their projected points.

Game Notes

•At 6 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.

•stewartcj1 got 12 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.

•Hard For Denard ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.

•stewartcj1 was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.

•DeMarco Murray was a bright spot for Hard For Denard in the loss with 15 points, the seventh-highest RB score in the league this week.

•Pierre Garcon tried to help Hard For Denard in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 28.5% and scoring 15 points versus an 11.67-point projection.

•Drew Brees, who had the highest projected points in the matchup, fell short of scoring projections with 10 points against a projected 18.86.

•No it's okay, you don't have to get up and help us out. Despite being on the winning team, Vincent Jackson scored only 6 points against his projected 12.39.

Brownies 149

The Korky Butcheks 65

Brownies put on a show in this matchup, registering the highest score this week to destroy The Korky Butcheks 124 - 65. Brownies played very well and scored 30.7% more than their projected 94.88 points, while The Korky Butcheks failed to live up to expectations and got just 71.4% of a projected 91.00. For The Korky Butcheks, Dan Carpenter and C.J. Spiller played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 13 and 12 points, respectively. Brownies kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. The Korky Butcheks opens at 0-1 and in 12th place.

Smooth Moves by Brownies

•Expect to see some trade offers for Matthew Stafford. He ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 26 points.

•With 20 points, A.J. Green ranked 10th in the league in scoring.

•A person is known by the company he keeps. In this case, Brownies is looking pretty darn good because they had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.

•Vernon Davis had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 18 points.

•The 13 points scored by Terrance Williams outpaced his 10.37-point scoring projection by 25.4%.

What If

•Brownies would have beaten every other team in the league this week.

•Brownies would have had to score 60 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.

•The Korky Butcheks would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.

•The Korky Butcheks would have needed an additional 60 points to beat all teams in the league this week.

Game Notes

•Three of the starters for Brownies scored higher than the leading scorer for The Korky Butcheks.

•The matchup had both the highest-scoring and lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.

•Brownies won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 59 points.

•Brownies got 29 points from their RBs, the third-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.

•Dan Carpenter tried to help The Korky Butcheks in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 51.2% and scoring 13 points versus an 8.60-point projection.

•Although Brownies won, they got little help from Toby Gerhart, who only put up 5 points of a projected 9.41.

•Brownies exceeded their scoring expectations while The Korky Butcheks failed to meet their projection.

Badnews Browns 120

Browns149 92

Badnews Browns took advantage of 18 points from the San Francisco 49ers Defense and another 18 from Antonio Brown, defeating Browns149 120 - 92. They came into the matchup as a 16-point underdog. Badnews Browns piled up 38.4% more points than projected (86.68). Browns149 fell short of expectations and got just 89.3% of their projected 103.00 points. For Browns149, Andrew Luck and Randall Cobb played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 22 and 15 points, respectively. Badnews Browns kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for third place. Browns149 begins at 0-1 and in ninth place.

Smooth Moves by Badnews Browns

•Andre Ellington contributed way more than expected, putting up 7 points against a projected goose egg.

•7 of the 9 starters on Badnews Browns exceeded their projected points.

•Look, there in the sky. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's just Antonio Brown posterizing opponents. He had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18 points.

•Matt Forte scored 18 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.

•The 16 points scored by Cordarrelle Patterson was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.

Game Notes

•With 50 points, Badnews Browns got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.

•The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.

•With 120 points, Badnews Browns scored the third-most points in the league this week.

•In the loss, Andrew Luck ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 22 points.

•Randall Cobb tried to help Browns149 in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 24.4% and scoring 15 points versus a 12.06-point projection.

•Tony Romo failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 5 points of his projected 14.06.

•Badnews Browns exceeded their scoring expectations while Browns149 failed to meet their projection.

Browns57 106

why cant we win 95

Browns57 picked up 23 points from Peyton Manning and 19 from Greg Olsen, taking down why cant we win 106 - 95. why cant we win failed to live up to expectations and scored only 92.8% of a projected 102.33, while Browns57 scored 5.1% more points than projected (100.89). It was a Matt Ryan laser show, as he provided the third-highest score in the league this week with 27 points. When assigning blame following this loss, why cant we win can look in the mirror. They started a player with zero points (the St. Louis Rams Defense). Browns57 kicks off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for fifth place. why cant we win begins at 0-1 and in seventh place.

Smooth Moves by Browns57

•Peyton Manning put up 23 points, which was the seventh-highest score in the league this week.

•Do you put a LB or DB on him? You might have to put both on him if this continues. Greg Olsen scored 19 points to rank second among TEs in the league this week.

•This is the bar, and this is the team jumping over it. Browns57 had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.

•By scoring 15 points, Reggie Wayne beat his 11.27 projected points by 33.1%.

•why cant we win may have missed the opportunity for a win, but they gained an opportunity to be mercilessly taunted by Browns57.

•6 of the starters on why cant we win scored less than their projected points.

•The St. Louis Rams Defense did not score, with 0 points against a projected 10.05.

•With 2 points versus a projected 9.41, Ben Tate scored only 21.3% of his projected point total.

Game Notes

•The score put up by why cant we win was the largest among losing teams in the league this week.

•Matt Ryan performed well in the loss, ranking third in the league in scoring with 27 points.

•Brandon Marshall did his best in the loss, ranking eighth among all WRs in the league with 16 points.

•In the loss, Chris Johnson had the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week with 16 points.

•Frank Gore failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 4 points of his projected 9.06.

•Browns57 won the matchup even though Steve Smith Sr was left on the bench where he scored 20 points, the most of any WR on the team.

•Browns57 exceeded their scoring expectations while why cant we win failed to meet their projection.

Biggest Blowout

Brownies

doug fox

vs. The Korky Butcheks

David K

+59

Standings:

1 Brownies 1-0-0 124 65 W-1 1 -

2 Ballantyne Bruisers 1-0-0 121 69 W-1 8 2

3 Badnews Browns 1-0-0 120 92 W-1 9 -

4 Cleveland Steamers 1-0-0 118 92 W-1 5 5

5 Browns57 1-0-0 106 95 W-1 10 2

6 stewartcj1 1-0-0 76 70 W-1 7 -

7 why cant we win 0-1-0 95 106 L-1 3 3

8 Wreck this league 0-1-0 92 118 L-1 11 1

9 Browns149 0-1-0 92 120 L-1 12 -

10 Hard For Denard 0-1-0 70 76 L-1 4 2

11 My Helmet's 2Tight 0-1-0 69 121 L-1 6 1

12 The Korky Butcheks 0-1-0 65 124 L-1 2 2

Started a week one recap thread below ...

Each week we'll start a new recap thread and merge the old into here.

Damn... I was hoping it was lost...

well eastern standard time is pretty much standard time around here. then you go west and god knows what the fuck happens.

if you were superman and flew around the world going west would you just like get younger and younger until you were superboy?

at least i know who another rival of mine is hidden behind a pretty cool name.

projected points had me getting my ass whooped by you (in fantasy football that is). lol.

Just when I cleaned all the poop out of my pants, "Adrian Peterson won't play this week after he was indicted on child abuse charges Friday."

edit: I just saw pictures of what AP allegedly did to this 4yr old little boy and I'm sick to my stomach. If any of you guys want to pick up this piece of shit have at it....I just dropped his scumbag ass.

BROWNS BOARD LEAGUE 2

Week 2 Standings and Recap

1. Team WhoopAss

TEAM WHOOPASS! benefited from 22 points from Giovani Bernard and 17 from Dan Carpenter, drubbing Gocong Or Go Home 78 to 50. They came into the matchup as an 11-point underdog. There is the good, the bad, the ugly, and then there is this. The 28-point margin of victory is the fourth-highest in the league this season. Shrinkage was an issue for Gocong Or Go Home. They had a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 109 to 105 win against DD's. The result might have been even worse, TEAM WHOOPASS! had a starter score zero points (Carson Palmer). TEAM WHOOPASS! (2-0, 179 points) shifts into first place while Gocong Or Go Home (1-1, 159 points) goes to eighth place.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer got 16 points from DeMarco Murray and 14 from Cam Newton to nip Berean 72 to 69. It was extremely close, and the 3-point margin of victory was the smallest recorded in the league this season. Dan Bailey led Berean with 19 points while Matt Asiata racked up 16. The outcome might have been different, Berean had a starter score zero points (Marques Colston). The Hammer (2-0, 169 points) moves into second place while Berean (0-2, 152 points) winds up in 10th place.

3. Calfox KosarDawgs

Calfox KosarDawgs got 21 points from Randall Cobb and 17 from Julian Edelman to thrash Weeden start the fir 78 to 47. This might be a part of league history, with the 31-point margin of victory being the third-highest recorded in the league this season. For Weeden start the fir, LeSean McCoy and Larry Fitzgerald played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 16 and 9 points, respectively. This game tape won't be broken down at upcoming coaching clinics, as both sides missed scoring opportunities. Calfox KosarDawgs had one starter turn in zero points and Weeden start the fir had one. Calfox KosarDawgs (2-0, 164 points) shifts into third place while Weeden start the fir (0-2, 105 points) stays in last place.

4. dirty hands

Jeffrey's Grand Team picked up 22 points from Dez Bryant and 18 from Julio Jones to get the win over dirty hands 96 to 75. dirty hands failed to live up to expectations and scored only 87.7% of a projected 85.48, while Jeffrey's Grand Team scored 13.7% more points than projected (84.46). dirty hands, coming off a 133 to 70 win against Kamac19, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. The gap could have been wider, Jeffrey's Grand Team had a starter score zero points (Bishop Sankey). Jeffrey's Grand Team (1-1, 172 points) moves into sixth place and dirty hands (1-1, 208 points) goes to fourth place.

5. DD's

DD's has probably been eagerly awaiting all the good news that's coming to them in this recap after they scored the second-highest point total in the league this week and got past Kamac19 97 to 70. DD's hit their projections and scored 9.9% more than their projected 88.28 points, while Kamac19 underwhelmed and got just 79.8% of a projected 87.68. For Kamac19, the New England Patriots Defense and Alfred Morris played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 26 and 17 points, respectively. DD's (1-1, 202 points) shifts into fifth place while Kamac19 (0-2, 140 points) goes to 11th place.

6. Jeffrey's Grand Team

Jeffrey's Grand Team picked up 22 points from Dez Bryant and 18 from Julio Jones to get the win over dirty hands 96 to 75. dirty hands failed to live up to expectations and scored only 87.7% of a projected 85.48, while Jeffrey's Grand Team scored 13.7% more points than projected (84.46). dirty hands, coming off a 133 to 70 win against Kamac19, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. The gap could have been wider, Jeffrey's Grand Team had a starter score zero points (Bishop Sankey). Jeffrey's Grand Team (1-1, 172 points) moves into sixth place and dirty hands (1-1, 208 points) goes to fourth place.

7. Team Touriffic #2

Team Touriffic #2 logged the highest point total this week to beat toxic's avengers 99 to 75. toxic's avengers failed to live up to expectations and scored only 92.5% of a projected 81.10, while Team Touriffic #2 scored 14.9% more points than projected (86.13). For toxic's avengers, Aaron Rodgers and Nick Novak played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 25 and 15 points, respectively. Team Touriffic #2 (1-1, 165 points) moves into seventh place and toxic's avengers (1-1, 147 points) goes to ninth place.

8. Gocong Or Go Home

9. Toxic's Avengers (congrats to tour!)

10. Berean

11. Kamac 19

12. Weeden Start The Fire

too tired to make cracks about the losers considering i was one of them. time to adjust squads.

congrats to all the winners and good luck to all this week.

tampa bay vs. atlanta thursday night.

Archived