THE BROWNS BOARD

They shot one of my homies, lets go get some free stuff!

I'm not really arguing that point. Just saying that no one is forcing the fast food industry to do anything. If the employees don't like it, they don't have to show up to work tomorrow, thats their right. If the companies don't want to pay higher wages, they don't have to. Just saying that no one is a victim in all this. The market will decide how this goes. No one is getting the screws here. If people feel like they are worth more, let them express that all they want. Again, the market will decide that.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://abcnews.go.com/US/president-obama-state-leaders-call-tone-ferguson/story?id=24980370

Amazing how police officers act when you stop burning buildings, stealing shit, and throwing rocks/molatov cocktails at them.

140814-ferguson-2302_84462133fe1c7130b32

nice.

as long as it's the black chief raining down tear gas and pointing M16s at you then there's no prob.

should have seen how the NYC took care of the protestors. very smart. too bad everyone one in MO is hopped up on OXYs and can't have a clear thought.

The guy being shot is tragic and should not have happened. But the way the people are rioting, you would think he was shot while helping a little old lady cross the road.

Rather, just a few minutes earlier he was pushing a round a little indian guy and stealing from the guy's store.

Well that video certainly changes the complextion of this story.

It should, but it won't. The whole tragedy could have been avoided if the guy would have thought twice about being a dick and stealing stuff. Granted, being shot and killed is not the worthy punishment for the crime here but the entire tragedy would have been avoided if he would have pursued a skill trade or education, got a job, worked and earned his money. Then he could have went in and bought his smokes and would still be alive.

Rather, he walks in with his thug mentality, pushing around a tiny, what appears to be an Indian fellow, and bullies his way out of the store, only to have the cops called, and then a horrible mistake happens.

So now they are saying that the Police officer didn't know that the kid was a suspect in the robbery and was stopped for walking down the street. How about honk the horn and ask them to move over. I'm not buying the report that the officer didn't know.

http://news.yahoo.com/turmoil-tear-gas-way-hope-ferguson-053336976.html

So now they are saying that the Police officer didn't know that the kid was a suspect in the robbery and was stopped for walking down the street. How about honk the horn and ask them to move over. I'm not buying the report that the officer didn't know.

http://news.yahoo.com/turmoil-tear-gas-way-hope-ferguson-053336976.html

You know what assume means right? It makes an ass out of u and me.

Prior to viewing that video I didn't put much credence in the cop's version of the events.. After viewing the robbery/theft video and seeing with my own eyes the type of individual Brown seemed to be, I have far less trouble believing the police version..

The first shot was fired inside the car. This hoodlum went for the officer's gun.

Yes, after reading more FACTS, I doubt this hoodlum deserves any benefit of the doubt.

All this outrage is phoney, racially motivated, black power obtaining garbage.

Look like homey was involved in a Strong Arm Robbery and thats why police stopped him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0FpMgurltk

hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He would of grown up to be a thug anways. One less waste of life on this planet.

Haha someone has never used ear plugs apparently.

I use ear plugs.

It's loud riding 60 MPH on my Harley on I 480

I posted this the other night and then deleted it because I didn't want to get banned.. I am a noob after all :(

Screw it, this is my view, ban me if ya want..

Here's the POV I look at this from..

I used to live WAYY outside the box of society's acceptable norms.. I was a tall extremely long haired guitar player in a traveling rock band.. Only a couple women brought me home to meet the folks.. POS druggie was the label despite the fact I didn't even smoke dope, or drank more than one beer a night.... I got pulled ALL the freakin time as a result of my look..

ALL the fucking time!!

How many times did this turn confrontational? ZERO!!! NONE!!!!

Why?

Because in every instance of contact with law enforcement in my life I've had the good sense to go "Yessir & No sir".. No matter how BULLSHIT I thought the interruption of my time was..

No matter HOW disrespected I may have rightly or wrongly felt I was treated..

No matter how I felt I was chided to react differently.. And trust me, I've had Southern Ga, Louisiana, and Mississippi cops get dead up in my face late at night after gigs just hoping that I'd fuck up, just a lil bit!!

I had a compressor stolen out of my garage in broad daylight on a Sat morning not THAT long ago.. I thought they were delivering materials till I walked around the corner and they went WIDE eyed, and put the van in reverse out of my driveway and down the road at 40mph + passing traffic IN REVERSE!!

My wife called it in, a Deputy Sheriff soon rolled on to my property all wide eyed too. I walked up to his car, he rolled the window down and said "Stop Right There Sir!" I did, and even backed up hands way out to my side, on my own property.. Not in the middle of the street mind you.. ON MY OWN PROPERTY after we'd called them because WE had things stolen!!! And I was was a bit pissed off about that!!!!! Actually, I was "wanting to stomp someone's ASS" pissed OFF!!

I'm slightly larger than Mr Brown and not nearly as soft. So I understood this Deputy's reluctance of me getting within reach...

Turned out, the dispatcher called it as a domestic dispute (which they hate more than anything) and he told me verbatim that when he pulled up he was like " Good Lord, why me.. Look at the size of this SOB".... ohcrap.gif

I think about this circumstance, which was ripe for someone (ME) fucking up and getting shot.. And the fine outstanding young man in the video that just went N word in someone's store with total disrespect for the owner or how we behave in a civilized society.. And we're supposed to be shocked this fine young man got himself shot??

I have absolute sympathy for this young man's parents. I understand their pain.. They just entered a path I am 5 yrs ahead of them on.. crying.gif You can only do so much.....

I posted this the other night and then deleted it because I didn't want to get banned.. I am a noob after all :(

Screw it, this is my view, ban me if ya want..

Here's the POV I look at this from..

I used to live WAYY outside the box of society's acceptable norms.. I was a tall extremely long haired guitar player in a traveling rock band.. Only a couple women brought me home to meet the folks.. POS druggie was the label despite the fact I didn't even smoke dope, or drank more than one beer a night.... I got pulled ALL the freakin time as a result of my look..

ALL the fucking time!!

How many times did this turn confrontational? ZERO!!! NONE!!!!

Why?

Because in every instance of contact with law enforcement in my life I've had the good sense to go "Yessir & No sir".. No matter how BULLSHIT I thought the interruption of my time was..

No matter HOW disrespected I may have rightly or wrongly felt I was treated..

No matter how I felt I was chided to react differently.. And trust me, I've had Southern Ga, Louisiana, and Mississippi cops get dead up in my face late at night after gigs just hoping that I'd fuck up, just a lil bit!!

I had a compressor stolen out of my garage in broad daylight on a Sat morning not THAT long ago.. I thought they were delivering materials till I walked around the corner and they went WIDE eyed, and put the van in reverse out of my driveway and down the road at 40mph + passing traffic IN REVERSE!!

My wife called it in, a Deputy Sheriff soon rolled on to my property all wide eyed too. I walked up to his car, he rolled the window down and said "Stop Right There Sir!" I did, and even backed up hands way out to my side, on my own property.. Not in the middle of the street mind you.. ON MY OWN PROPERTY after we'd called them because WE had things stolen!!! And I was was a bit pissed off about that!!!!! Actually, I was "wanting to stomp someone's ASS" pissed OFF!!

I'm slightly larger than Mr Brown and not nearly as soft. So I understood this Deputy's reluctance of me getting within reach...

Turned out, the dispatcher called it as a domestic dispute (which they hate more than anything) and he told me verbatim that when he pulled up he was like " Good Lord, why me.. Look at the size of this SOB".... ohcrap.gif

I think about this circumstance, which was ripe for someone (ME) fucking up and getting shot.. And the fine outstanding young man in the video that just went N word in someone's store with total disrespect for the owner or how we behave in a civilized society.. And we're supposed to be shocked this fine young man got himself shot??

I have absolute sympathy for this young man's parents. I understand their pain.. They just entered a path I am 5 yrs ahead of them on.. crying.gif You can only do so much.....

This is mild stuff Axe. No need to worry.

Archived