THE BROWNS BOARD

They shot one of my homies, lets go get some free stuff!

Bad?

Thugs are burning down the town smashing windows stealing everything they can carry and threatening the lives of anybody with white skin (also Indians and Asians). Your solution? Send the police in wearing Izod shirts and khaki shorts. Really?

And you seem to justify violent crime because you feel there is racism. Why do you suppose racial profiling exist?

And you don't like Rush Limbaugh because people have told you he represents one side. In this particular case what is the other side? Can you make the case for destroying the community?

Jim Crow? Slavery?

You think that the police wearing riot gear is the cause of the trouble? What else would you wear to a riot? Or maybe the cause of the trouble was a criminal who robbed the store attacked the owner and then the police officer.

I'm sure you would not be outraged were it a skinhead who attacked a black store owner and a black police officer and was shot. Nor (I'm guessing) would you try to justify hundreds of other skinheads looting the city.

WSS

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think about it you might remember seeing question marks.

you may also have seen a phrase stating that I was guessing.

Perhaps you never meant that you believed the Salt Lake City officer was on the right track. It did seem that way since you posted his quote.

You did complain about Rush Limbaugh who, to my knowledge, has never led a march.

You did decry what you feel to be racism within the police force there.

You did, if I recall correctly, complain about racial profiling.

You have blamed much of the problems between the races on jim crow and slavery have you not?

If I'm incorrect in any of these assumptions feel free to set me straight.

Maybe you feel it's your duty to try and find another side, and that's fine, but remember some stories don't have two valid sides.

WSS

Bad?

Thugs are burning down the town smashing windows stealing everything they can carry and threatening the lives of anybody with white skin (also Indians and Asians). Your solution? Send the police in wearing Izod shirts and khaki shorts. Really?

Line 1, hyperbole.

Line 2, putting words in my mouth, and also hyperbole.

And you seem to justify violent crime because you feel there is racism. Why do you suppose racial profiling exist?

Line 1, assuming I am doing something I am not. Not even close... in fact that's just Retarded.

Line 2, part racism/ part experience.

And you don't like Rush Limbaugh because people have told you he represents one side. In this particular case what is the other side? Can you make the case for destroying the community?

Jim Crow? Slavery?

Line 1, putting words in my mouth. I don't like Rush cuz he's a douche mouthpiece. Idc what side he supports.

Line 2, the other side is the not "Everything is on fire! Animals everywhere! Cops need moar tanks!" side.

Line 3, no, of course not. I never attempted to...

You think that the police wearing riot gear is the cause of the trouble? What else would you wear to a riot? Or maybe the cause of the trouble was a criminal who robbed the store attacked the owner and then the police officer.

Line 1, putting words in my mouth. I never said that caused it. Some of their actions are not helping the situation though.

I'm sure you would not be outraged were it a skinhead who attacked a black store owner and a black police officer and was shot. Nor (I'm guessing) would you try to justify hundreds of other skinheads looting the city.

Line 1, putting words in my mouth. Where did I say I was outraged? I'm not outraged either way. The situations would not be equivalent either. This area seems to have a history of racial tensions. Judging people by nothing other than skin color. Skinheads are generally shitty people. They're being judged by their actions/beliefs.

WSS

But no, please, let's get another round of Steve's dumbass rhetorical "questions" that are nothing more than attempts at putting words in my mouth/hyperbole/etc. And keep up the "if you aren't on my side, you must be on the complete opposite side, which in my head is this-" attitude that is so prevalent on this board. It is great.

Ex: I say "Cats are alright, but I am more of a dog person".

Steve responds...

"Judging by your previous posts, I'm guessing you hate cats Woody. Why do you hate them so much? You'd probably prefer it if we just rounded them all up and shot them in the street. You would be outraged by the idea of picking a cat over a dog."

Ex: I say "Cats are alright, but I am more of a dog person".

Steve responds...

"Judging by your previous posts, I'm guessing you hate cats Woody. Why do you hate them so much? You'd probably prefer it if we just rounded them all up and shot them in the street. You would be outraged by the idea of picking a cat over a dog."

Thats freaking hilarious!!!!......that is exactly how most of these board discussions sound to me too....hahahaha.....hilarious, yet true

ha. and how many times did I strongly criticize Higgardly, and ridicule her, only

to have libs claim I hated all women?

And Obamao, only to claim that I was racist?

Odd, I did the same to Carter and Clinton, but no lib ever claimed I hated

southern men.

ah well. Libs love to put words in other's posts, then, like woodypeckerhead,

they bitch about the same being done to them.

and the woodypeckerhead eggsucking liberal bs goes on and on.

ha. and how many times did I strongly criticize Higgardly, and ridicule her, only

to have libs claim I hated all women?

And Obamao, only to claim that I was racist?

Odd, I did the same to Carter and Clinton, but no lib ever claimed I hated

southern men.

ah well. Libs love to put words in other's posts, then, like woodypeckerhead,

they bitch about the same being done to them.

and the woodypeckerhead eggsucking liberal bs goes on and on.

When did either of those first two things happen on here Cal? When did someone claim you hated all women? When did someone claim you were racist just for disagreeing with Obama?

Or is this just another example of your head playing out your "me vs them" act all over again?

I don't remember exactly when. You weren't here...that's why I explained it - several folks weren't

here.

But it's true. You doubt it for no good reason, woodypeckerhead.

I doubt it because you constantly skew your recollection of the past so it fits your sides. I'd imagine the vast majority of the things you said happened, didn't. Either way, you continue your creepy obsession with poster that have been gone for awhile. Get over it dude. That means nothing here now.

And even though your comments refer to the responses of a only a few posters, you say "the libs called me this" and "the libs said that". That's why you're the king of that me vs them, us vs them mentality Cal. Your paranoia, ignorance and gullibility are fuel for the political machine.

And yet, you weren't there, but you "know" all about it. You're an expert on nothing.

Really, you are just the butt of the board, and all you have to offer this board is

personal vendettas and bitchyness. Bitchieness.

Whatever, all you do is bitch and attack people you don't agree with. Sad.

There is no "me vs them" nothing.

note: I didn't say ALL libs in in the history of the board.

also note you just did it, too. You falsely claimed I said ALL LIBS. hahahaha.

But those who did it, were liberals. And yes, you don't know jack about it at all,

especially because you weren't there. You haven't been much of anywhere, mr

butt of the board expert on nothing seventh grader. Have you graduated from

junior high yet?

I mean, seriously....

Logic this kind of shit has to be extremely frustrating to your wife. I remember years ago watching an interview with Geraldo Rivera he spoke of his father as the family watched news stories with obviously Hispanic criminals.

Geraldo is father would become angry and say he certainly hoped they weren't Puerto Ricans.

I would be pissed off if these were the people [Ferguson rioters] representing the race that I belong to.

Aside from that we don't know all the facts from this case, but the very fact that the national news media and the White House use a piece of shit like al Sharpton as a liaison.....

you can insert your own epithet.

WSS

Logic this kind of shit has to be extremely frustrating to your wife. I remember years ago watching an interview with Geraldo Rivera he spoke of his father as the family watched news stories with obviously Hispanic criminals.

Geraldo is father would become angry and say he certainly hoped they weren't Puerto Ricans.

I would be pissed off if these were the people [Ferguson rioters] representing the race that I belong to.

Aside from that we don't know all the facts from this case, but the very fact that the national news media and the White House use a piece of shit like al Sharpton as a liaison.....

you can insert your own epithet.

WSS

Yeah it is a sore spot for my wife and her parents. My father in law actually said right when this all started "these degenerates are going to cry the blues when the corner store is no longer there to rob". Sounds about right from the way those three scholars were talking in that interview.

Archived