THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Lions Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's how the browns are going to use johnny, hoyer should go ahead and start. No way johnn stays healthy.

thats what he does best, we didnt draft him for his pocket presense. We might as well scrap the whole Johnny experiment now then.

1st team defense looked great once they settled in and they were missing people.

i think both QBs have/had a lot of pressure on them not only from us but the national media.

you don't think they know that they hyped this as the new space shuttlle mission?

it was like watching a preview to expendables 8.

John Football is still one season away from being ready for this level. Hoyers job to lose at this point. West will be fine. Tate scares me alot

Yeah. I still think we ride Hoyer until he shows he can't win. Won't hurt johnny to sit and learn.

Wonder how he'll be able to run against raven or cinci d.

Manziel's arm is far superior to Hoyers. We already knew he was more mobile, so it's only a matter of time. (Like game 2 in the regular season)

Not if Hoyer is winning games. I don't think anyone on here is arguing manziel doesn't have better physical tools than Hoyer. But Hoyer is accurate and makes quick reads which are great traits for NFL qbs.

The mental part is just as important as physical with an NFL qb.

Lol. You hoyer guys are hilarious.

You manziel guys are hilarious. No one here is a Hoyer fan boy. I haven't seen one post that says Hoyer is more talented than manziel. Hoyer has just been around the NFL longer and may be able to prove he's a decent qb.

You manziel fans just can stand if he doesn't start right away.

Archived