THE BROWNS BOARD

The Tribe & Cavs Board

admin

Are you a Tribe Fan and/or a Cavalier Fan? If so, don't miss out on an exciting time in Cleveland Sports and the dialog on two of our most growing forums.

THE CAVS BOARD - is buzzing with Trade Scenario's as the deadline looms. Get on board as the Cavs put forth perhaps their best team in franchise history and make a run at the NBA Championship.

THE TRIBE BOARD - The Plain Dealer has broken down the Bullpen, the starting rotation, the infield, the young outfield, Catchers, DH and the Bench. Catch up on the make-up of the Tribe and discuss their chances in 2009. Not to mention that we have Beanpot among us with his knowledge of the farm system. Good stuff, engage!

I feel a Great Year in Cleveland Sports upon us ... time to turn the corner and turn it up a notch.

THE TRIBE BOARD - Not to mention that we have Beanpot among us with his knowledge of the farm system. Good stuff, engage!

I feel a Great Year in Cleveland Sports upon us ... time to turn the corner and turn it up a notch.

Holy Geezus

I didn't know beans was a farmer much less he has knowledge of the farming system.

You learn sumthin new everyday here

Guest ATENEARS

Holy Geezus

I didn't know beans was a farmer much less he has knowledge of the farming system.

You learn sumthin new everyday here

He's a geniune branch off the ole Clarence Birdseye tree. Helluva Bean farmer.

Guest ATENEARS

Just read (and posted on The Cavs Board) where the Cav are content to sit tight and not make a deal before the Trade Dealine.

I'm getting pissed over here ... I'm tired of seeing Andy fly all over the place - out of control, I love Z's mid-range jumper, but he's not a wide body, he's a reacher. Ben Wallace, was one of my favorites coming into this season, but he's hasn't been aggressive enough lately. I want to see Big Ben hammer someone, not these gay back-slap rebounds (or whatever the fuck they are called).

Put Lebron on Odom when we face them ... stick him down and the paint and for God's sake, someone teach him to move without the ball.

ARGHHH ... frustrated as hell if we come up short again.

Yep....there aren't many who talk in the tribe Torum....too bad....it is a major sport....some of you people have to like baseball.

I was even in the Cavs forum some....and I don't really like pro basketball all that much anymore.....but if there is a time to jump on the bandwagfon.....isn't this the time??

Guest ATENEARS
if there is a time to jump on the bandwagfon.....isn't this the time??

I'm so addicted to the Cavs right now ... but on the same hand, they frustrate the hell out of me. I followed the Pistons championship run back in the late 80's and there wasn't a player on that team that I didn't envy. This Cavs team on the otherhand, just piss me off at times that I feel like pulling my hair out.

Freaking Lebron is an animal tonight in Indy though!

I'm so addicted to the Cavs right now ... but on the same hand, they frustrate the hell out of me. I followed the Pistons championship run back in the late 80's and there wasn't a player on that team that I didn't envy. This Cavs team on the otherhand, just piss me off at times that I feel like pulling my hair out.

Freaking Lebron is an animal tonight in Indy though!

I will be honest....I don't like the NBA game anymore....too much 1 on 1 and not enough team play.

I guess if I lived up there I would follow it more....I did when guys like Luther Rackley, dave Sorenson, Wes Waltly??? and Bingo were around.....it wasn't Wes Waltly was it.....who the hell am I thinking of???...a few Jacks in the bloodstream right now;)

Guest ATENEARS
I will be honest....I don't like the NBA game anymore....too much 1 on 1 and not enough team play.

I guess if I lived up there I would follow it more....I did when guys like Luther Rackley, dave Sorenson, Wes Waltly??? and Bingo were around.....it wasn't Wes Waltly was it.....who the hell am I thinking of???...a few Jacks in the bloodstream right now;)

That was a few years before I started playing nerf basketball in my bedroom and pretending to be Bobby 'Bingo' Smith, Austin Carr or Campy Russell, while singing, "Cmon Cavs (sound of combination lock spinning) gonna make it happen .... "

I think you mean Walt Wesley.

I grew up on the Jim Brewwwwwwwwer, Jim Chones, Nate Thurmonds, Footsy Walker and the above. Was amused by my father listening to Pete Franklin Sportsline ... and can remember being pressed up against the glass watching Pete do his thing in a booth at the old Richfield Coliseum (which was a hual from my hometown of Mentor).

Im a tribe and cavs fan as well but the browns in particular and nfl/college football are my sports obsession and addiction...all baseball is kind of boring to me and while cavs b-ball is awesome especially with lebron james kickin it up i would still rather get on this messageboard and read/talk browns im a hopeless browns junkie! lol ;)

Archived