THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyer will start !

calfoxwc

We were at Walmart the other day, and my Wonderful Cute Wife bought me a double

pack of NFL football cards.

Of all the players in there, there was a Peyton Manning, and an Andrew Luck.

The only Browns player card in both decks was.... Brian Hoyer. It's a sign.

Take it to the bank.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly confident he will. It wouldn't be bad for Johnny to sit and learn for a bit. If hoyer does well, keep the hot hand.

I just finished the A&M Auburn game on ESPN. John boy played a great game even with a shoulder injury. The kid is tough and plays much bigger than he is. He got hit and was off balanced a few yards from the first down but still muscled through.

I wasn't huge on the pick for him but I admit he looks pretty special. He's looks like a Favre with Vick wheels.

I just hate all the hype and media coverage on the kid. If he farts its all over the news. Looking forward to seeing him in preseason soon.

The only Browns player card in both decks was.... Brian Hoyer. It's a sign. Take it to the bank.

Finally a sensible analysis...

This fan base has to be the most Retarded ive ever seen. Johnny looked better by far today. Once he gets some freaking WRs who can freaking catch the ball look out. Learn the difference between dropped balls and bad passing. Blind ass brown fans...Unreal....

Go take a zanex dude. I haven't been able to see either play in pads unlike you, and that goes for many others on this board as well.

This fan base has to be the most Retarded ive ever seen. Johnny looked better by far today. Once he gets some freaking WRs who can freaking catch the ball look out. Learn the difference between dropped balls and bad passing. Blind ass brown fans...Unreal....

Settle down Johnny........

Wow. Obviously, Cal was making some fun out of the situation. What's eating your anus?

Zombo

I'm the biggest Manziel fan on the planet and I think Hoyer should start.

1. He showed he can lead an offense last year. He earned his shot on last year alone.

2. Is Manziel ready for the playbook and NFL reads? Manziel is 21 years old and is here EARLY, no need to rush. Right NOW, Hoyer is the better passer but Manziel is the better playmaker. If Manziel had a year or two under his belt to get caught up to speed with Shanahans offense, that would help him immensely. The Art of War says, the battle is won or lost before it's fought. Do NOT throw Johnny out there if he isn't ready.

3. It's way more damaging if we start Manziel right away and we shatter his confidence and the teams than if we start Hoyer and he sucks.

Johnny will be fine, he works his ass off and Joe Thomas said the media has blown everything out of BS proportion. The reason I get so worked up about Manziel and have defending him to the death is because I'm tired of the damn media following him to take a piss and all these middle aged men calling him a "loser" or telling him what he needs to do in life even though he's in a million times better position and lives a dream lifestyle that they could only fantasize about it. It's literally the equivalent of me telling Brad Pitt what he needs to do to pick up women or telling Floyd Mayweather how to land a right hook.

Unreal is your man love for manziel. Being a homosexual is one thing but your gay love eclipses it.

AHHH DERR, who is atmbrowns. I think Jonathan Paul Manziel will eventually take over the starting role, when that happens, who knows. All I know, is if Josh Gordon does not get suspended, we will beat up on teams this year. It wont matter who we have as the qb.

You were at training camp today? Wonderful- most of us weren't. I think most of us will gladly defer to Pettine and Shanahan's decision as to who's better come the Steeler game. Training camp means almost nothing, and the preseason games are close to it. Know who had a 100 qbr last preseason? Brandon Weeden.

I'm the biggest Manziel fan on the planet and I think Hoyer should start.

3. It's way more damaging if we start Manziel right away and we shatter his confidence and the teams than if we start Hoyer and he sucks.

Gosh Walter were you recently abducted by aliens and had your brain reprogrammed? Yes, many a quarterback has been tossed into live action too soon. It will hurt JF not at all to sit and watch until the coaches think he's ready- or Hoyer totally bombs.

Seems all he has on this board is hatefullness.

I really did get only one Browns card - Hoyer's, and made

a little joke about the competition and discussions about

who will start.

Good golly, miss molly, it was a joke. But I do think Hoyer will start.

Good golly, miss molly, it was a joke.

I got it. It was not quite up to the standards of your political humor, but it was pretty good.

Problem is this joke was on much more sensitive, much more important subject matter... ;)

Why do we continue to let this fucking idiot post on this board when he does nothing but talk shit about the fan base

I think Ghoolie....like the rest of us, is fed up with the losing. He just goes about showing his frustration in a different way.....by taking it out on us....and on the best players we have.....instead of taking it out on the worst players or the FO etc.

Archived