THE BROWNS BOARD

Pac Man

Erie Dawg

Well since he is going to be released from Dallas and his prospects of playing football are almost nil at this point would you take a look at him if the money was right?

I say he is worth a look barring any legal issues and if we can get him for fairly cheap.

He has good potential at CB and great speed and still young for a football player.

The downside is he likes the strip clubs :rolleyes: and has alot of upcoming issues.

What do you guys think?

Mangini has stated taht he first looks at a person's character before he even watches tape on them. I highly doubt that he wants this clown in the clubhouse especially since he already has too many "ME" guys to deal with.

Personally, I wouldn't want anything to do with him even if he was free.

Mangini has stated taht he first looks at a person's character before he even watches tape on them. I highly doubt that he wants this clown in the clubhouse especially since he already has too many "ME" guys to deal with.

Plus his wife isn't pregnant at the moment, so there's no personal motivation for him to bring in an overrated primadonna. Maybe next year.

Dennis

Speaking of primadonna, whatever happened to Prima who used to post on the old board?

Archived