THE BROWNS BOARD

What team do you guys think will come out an play this year

LBC mike

I am not that into college ball but think I will be watching quite a bit this year. Will always watch the buckeyes when I can but living in cali don't get to see much of Ohio. I fucking hate USC and will will cheer for UCLA as I like mora.

You can't go wrong with being a fan of the SEC West. I'd pick a team and start following, so many great matchups.

Ags will be an interesting story, especially if QB Kyle Allen starts. True Freshman, was the nation's top rated QB in last year's recruiting class, been with the team since January. Played Arizona HS ball though, I'd feel better if he had played in TX. Still, main concern is on D. Sumlin teams will score points but 109th Defense isn't going to win games without Manziel.

You can't go wrong with being a fan of the SEC West. I'd pick a team and start following, so many great matchups.

Why in fuck would anyone be a fan of a conference...or a division? You are a fan of a school, a team. Anyone else in your division is your mortal enemy and can die. I mean, what kind of fucking dumbass of a Browns fan would root for the Steelers or Ravens just because they play in the Browns division? I want those guys to suck swamp water. What kind of idiot of an Ohio St. fan would root for Michigan? What kind of a fucking idiot of a Texas A&M fan would root for LSU or Alabama?

Who would fucking "pick a team"? Like the want choosing the Wizard, the team picks the fan. You are born into it. I am born into being a Browns/Indians/Buckeye fan, I didn't "pick one". That smacks of being a fucking FRAK.

Ags will be an interesting story, especially if QB Kyle Allen starts. True Freshman, was the nation's top rated QB in last year's recruiting class, been with the team since January. Played Arizona HS ball though, I'd feel better if he had played in TX. Still, main concern is on D. Sumlin teams will score points but 109th Defense isn't going to win games without Manziel.

If you are an Aggie fan, born and bred it seems, then fine.

I want to see how well Maryland and Rutgers play in the B1G. Mostly Maryland

I want to see how A&M does without Johnny.

I want to see how well Jabrill Peppers plays

I can see Maryland and Rutgers beating Indiana, Iowa, Northwestern, and maybe even meatchicken. But no way the beat Ohio State

Sorry woody, but at this point your team is second rate in the big 10.....................or big 12..............or big 14...................whatever they want to call it

Ohio State will ALWAYS be the favorite in this conference as long as Urban is the HC

I can see Maryland and Rutgers beating Indiana, Iowa, Northwestern, and maybe even meatchicken. But no way the beat Ohio State

Sorry woody, but at this point your team is second rate in the big 10.....................or big 12..............or big 14...................whatever they want to call it

Ohio State will ALWAYS be the favorite in this conference as long as Urban is the HC

Urban has won by 5 at home and then 1 on the road... hardly domination. I am not sure where this notion comes from that Meyer is a god and National Championships are now guaranteed. This is also the same Meyer that took a heavily favored UF team with Heisman winning Tebow into the Capital One bowl and lost to Michigan. I don't see an unbeatable HC. OSU will not ALWAYS be the B1G favorite as long as Meyer is here...

... of course, you should be happy if he sticks around for 5 years. He may get a headache, or lose his best player, or have an affair. Who knows...

Urban has won by 5 at home and then 1 on the road... hardly domination. I am not sure where this notion comes from that Meyer is a god and National Championships are now guaranteed. This is also the same Meyer that took a heavily favored UF team with Heisman winning Tebow into the Capital One bowl and lost to Michigan. I don't see an unbeatable HC. OSU will not ALWAYS be the B1G favorite as long as Meyer is here...

Maybe not....but Michigan will never even be considered the best team in its own state for quite some time now. Obvioulsly from the results of last year's game we have a lot more to be concerned about from MSU than from MU. (Yea, you know, the guy that is the Jim Tressel disciple)

... of course, you should be happy if he sticks around for 5 years. He may get a headache, or lose his best player, or have an affair. Who knows...

And Michigan just got a commit from the best recruit in the state over MSU. Yes, MSU has a great team and is on a hell of a run, but their recent dominance is the exception, not the rule. The downturn experienced by the RRod experiment is the exception, not the rule. I mean shit, you're pretty ancient, you should know that... You've been around....

And Michigan just got a commit from the best recruit in the state over MSU. Yes, MSU has a great team and is on a hell of a run, but their recent dominance is the exception, not the rule. The downturn experienced by the RRod experiment is the exception, not the rule. I mean shit, you're pretty ancient, you should know that... You've been around....

Yes, that was the rule......and Yale has more championships than any other school.....followed by like Princeton.

Rules change.

As for whether or not Michigan got the best in state recruit....well, time will tell.

relax, it was simply a suggestion for those who like to watch football. it's not like I'm suggesting to be catholic and a muslim. just more football, that's all.

i enjoy every single matchup, as a new member it's been fun.

and why be a fan of the conference?

it leads to: (btw we have to start paying players, this is embarrassing)

To me Alabama are just like the Yankees of college football. It's your job to hate them.

When you add in the shadiness of Saban and the SEC, the players mysteriously taking pictures with money, the oversigning and the abuse of medical hardships, you're pretty much right.

WHAT THE FRAK IS THAT?

A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....I mean, I didn't see you state "my favorite college team is Iowa St." or "my favorite college team is San Jose St.". You picked the team that is winning all the titles.

As far as I am from, unless you are from Alabama, or went to Alabama, you have no real reason, other than FRAK reasons to root for Alabama.

I am from Ohio, I root for Ohio St. I went to Akron, I root for the Zips. (CSU has no football team but I do root for them in hoops...as I went there).

A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....I mean, I didn't see you state "my favorite college team is Iowa St." or "my favorite college team is San Jose St.". You picked the team that is winning all the titles.

As far as I am from, unless you are from Alabama, or went to Alabama, you have no real reason, other than FRAK reasons to root for Alabama.

I am from Ohio, I root for Ohio St. I went to Akron, I root for the Zips. (CSU has no football team but I do root for them in hoops...as I went there).

Politely as possible, why would I give a fuck what you think?

So you can grow up over an hour from OSU, be much closer to other D1 schools, and attend a different D1 school.... but you aren't a FRAK by being a fan of the best team in your state?

Are you talking about yourself? Or me, or Diehard?

As for me.....being from Ohio is enough. Anyone from Ohio grew up basically an OSU fan...anyone that is not a scumbag turncoat.

Making an economic choice to go to the local school is just a fact of life.

(and here is a clue for you.....the college selection process wasn't anything back in the day that I was making the choice like it is now....especially when neither of your parents were even HS graduates and knew nothing about the college selection process....and when your HS guidance counseling about that subject was less than worthless).

My personal choices of where to go to college probably was OSU. But economics forced me to stay at home.

(My parental contribution?: "Yes, you can live at home while you go to school....a dorm? What is that?)

A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....

Dude, he's a Browns fan fer crissakes ohcrap.gif

That kinda tosses the whole FRAK theory out the window doesn't it?

Are you talking about yourself? Or me, or Diehard?

As for me.....being from Ohio is enough. Anyone from Ohio grew up basically an OSU fan...anyone that is not a scumbag turncoat.

Making an economic choice to go to the local school is just a fact of life.

(and here is a clue for you.....the college selection process wasn't anything back in the day that I was making the choice like it is now....especially when neither of your parents were even HS graduates and knew nothing about the college selection process....and when your HS guidance counseling about that subject was less than worthless).

My personal choices of where to go to college probably was OSU. But economics forced me to stay at home.

(My parental contribution?: "Yes, you can live at home while you go to school....a dorm? What is that?)

What if you grew up in Cincy and were an OSU fan? FRAK?

Growing up in Miami but a Gators fan? FRAK?

What if you grew up in Cincy and were an OSU fan? FRAK?

Growing up in Miami but a Gators fan? FRAK?

No. Not if you have basically been a fan all your life......and most people in Ohio are fans of The Ohio State University.

Let's ask this question: Before you decided to matriculate at that school up north...before it was ever on your radar as a place to get your education, what was your favorite college football team?

No. Not if you have basically been a fan all your life......and most people in Ohio are fans of The Ohio State University.

Let's ask this question: Before you decided to matriculate at that school up north...before it was ever on your radar as a place to get your education, what was your favorite college football team?

Michigan

Archived