THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns.com

Kosar_For_President

i think that the biggest problem with the browns website is that it doesn't put the "ditry stories" on the main page. i can't say i blame them though. they don't want the bad pr. i am very thankful for this site and wish i would have found it sooner.

Guest ATENEARS
Just wanted to hear everyone elses thoughts on how badly run the clevelandbrowns.com site is. Banned for calling someone a dufas. Well that is why I am here now. They blow.

Welcome aboard ... asshole.

Guest ATENEARS

I've gotten myself in enough problems with the Browns let alone post within their confines. I haven't even peeked at their message board in many, many years ... since bottle-gate.

I've gotten myself in enough problems with the Browns let alone post within their confines. I haven't even peeked at their message board in many, many years ... since bottle-gate.

Ah memory lane of a classic adventure:

Judge: "Mr Atenears do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the whole truth so help you God?"

Atenears: "Yes your honor. Merletti is full of shit."

Judge: "We don't use that kind of language in this courtroom Mr Atenears. Do you understand me?"

Atenears: "Absolutely! Sorry your Honor."

Judge: "Proceed."

Atenears: "What kind of Moron confuses a Budweiser wynde-up with my pre-chug position?"

Judge: "Excuse me?"

Atenears: "You're fine. It's the dumb basterd that has me taking time off of work to explain more people CHUG beers than throw bottles at football games in Cleveland. If I wanted to hit Couch in the head with a bottle - I wouldn't have waited all the way until bottlegate. Let's just say I've had bigger temptations long before Merletti got nervous. Sorry about the language I got a D in Shakespeare."

Judge: "Mr Merletti wrote me a note saying he's had bigtime concerns about the behavior patterns in your seating vicinity."

Atenears: "Where is that squid anyway?"

Judge: "He couldn't make it today, He has a very important job he couldn't break away from. How can we wrap this up?"

Atenears: "Your honor, I don't throw bottles. I just empty them. The only thing I throw are tailgate parties and middle fingers at Steelerfags."

Judge: "What else were you doing besides chugging beer at the time of Bottlegate?"

Atenears: "Hag2 was all over my ass to get our bets called in before the 4 o'clock starts. I didn't have time for any of this crap Merletti dreamed up."

The rest was history as they say. Merletti lost his undefeated record. Skippy kept his season tickets. Two weeks later Zombo was informing Skippy he had connections that led to season tickets in club seating where hotties wait on him. They've been verbal abusing each other ever since.

- Tom F.

That's the same way the Cleveland Cavaliers official fan site "Cavfanatic" is. It's actually linked to the organization so you can't even say "darn" or "shoot." And as someone else said of ClevelandBrowns.com, there is very little knowledge there. Its a bunch of high schoolers drooling over their favorite players who don't have a clue about anything and make it look even worse by using Shaun Smith-type grammer.

It's real nice to find an independent board with loose rules that still have ways of keeping it so that the board isn't ruined by garbage, and actually has enough traffic to make it worth visiting frequently.

Archived