THE BROWNS BOARD

Jay Cutler posts 26 QB rating in Pro Bowl

Lumbergh

I was going to go find Cutler's career stats and compare them to Derek's, but then I thought about who I was dealing with.

Then you'd have a real argument in favor of culter.

Lumby as per usual misses the point, he thinks we based our entire argument against DA based soley on the pro bowl, no no no you ignorant slut, the pro bowl was but a mere sideshow to the DA shitfest....

The 26 QB rating is 10 points lower than what Bradies Ladies claim was the worst Pro Bowl performance ever.

Ironically, there appears to be no news out of Denver claiming that Cutler is a disgrace to the franchise or that he shouldn't have been there.

Wow low enough that DA's stalker has someone to make fun of, someone who did worse the DA. Ironically it was not DA's Pro Bowl game that took the job out of his hand, he had a number of games post pro bowl to redeem himself, but hence we all know he did not. Move on new subject this one is decayed already. We would have gave two sheits about DA's pro bowl performance, if DA would have returned to early 07 form instead of late 07 form.

The difference is Jay Cutler actually IS a pro bowl QB who had a bad day, and not a 7 game wonder like DA who made the probowl and showed us who he REALLY is when he got to the pro bowl.

Cutler surely had nothing to do with the team's collapse at the end of the year that resulted in them missing the playoffs and their coach getting fired.

Interestingly out of Cutler's very few wins the second half of the year, one was over a certain fan favorite QB who has a side job peddling dog food for $.

Cutler surely had nothing to do with the team's collapse at the end of the year that resulted in them missing the playoffs and their coach getting fired.

Holy shit, you finally got something right.

Oh, you were trying to be facetious. My bad.

Hey Luvbergh, I guess you didn't get the memo. The DA/BQ "debate" BS on this board has died off (i.e. YOU have become irrelevant.)

The new fad is starting ELEVENTY BILLION threads about what an asshole Mangini is or is not.

So why don't you do yourself a favor and make some productive (in a stalker sort of way) use of your time by scouting out the message boards of other teams. Or you could just resume your faceplant in Derek-Bear's lap....whichever you prefer - either would be more productive than the continuation of your disturbing obsession with Anderson AND Quinn (you closet Quinn-fag) on this board.

Hey Luvbergh, I guess you didn't get the memo. The DA/BQ "debate" BS on this board has died off (i.e. YOU have become irrelevant.)

FYI to the Quinn fags:

Keith Kidd ESPN Columnist | Archive | Bio | Home Page | Blog | Chats | RSS

Keith Kidd spent 14 years in NFL front offices before joining Scouts Inc., including key roles in the personnel departments of the Arizona Cardinals, Cleveland Browns and New England Patriots.

Chat 2/5/09

Steve (Cleveland): Do you think the Browns will trade Derrick Anderson, and if so, what will they get for him?

SportsNation Keith Kidd: I think the Browns like Derek Anderson better than Brady Quinn right now. However, the next few months will play into the equation, depending on what the team does moving forward. The QB competition in Cleveland is wide open. I think Anderson is the leader in the clubhouse.

FYI to the Quinn fags:

Keith Kidd ESPN Columnist | Archive | Bio | Home Page | Blog | Chats | RSS

Keith Kidd spent 14 years in NFL front offices before joining Scouts Inc., including key roles in the personnel departments of the Arizona Cardinals, Cleveland Browns and New England Patriots.

Chat 2/5/09

Steve (Cleveland): Do you think the Browns will trade Derrick Anderson, and if so, what will they get for him?

SportsNation Keith Kidd: I think the Browns like Derek Anderson better than Brady Quinn right now. However, the next few months will play into the equation, depending on what the team does moving forward. The QB competition in Cleveland is wide open. I think Anderson is the leader in the clubhouse.

Next week: the Witten, Romo, TO love triangle, and I expect you to keep us updated.

*Yawns*

at least jay cutler still holds the title for having the worst promo picture in pro sports

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7760

he is also the most courageous person ever. playing with diabetes is the hardest injury for an athlete to evercome. he is a god among men... or not

This thread is just another in a long line of epic failures on the part of Lumbergh to justify his manlovers shitty shitty play over the past 2 years, by his logic if there's somebody out there doing it worse than Anderson then Anderson is GOOOOOOD!!!

Lumby, do you ever tire of being laughed at and ridiculed? Wait, dont' answer, we already have the answer, and it's in this thread...

I just want you to come out and be a man and say "I am not a fan of the Browns, but only Derek Anderson". That would make your bullshit a little less nauseating....

Lumpturd is actually hoping Denver will need the services of DA, It must Suck not being wanted! :lol:

Lumbergh is merely pointing out to the Brady fanatics

There aren't any Brady Fanatics here. There are Browns fans who hated having a shitty QB run the offense.

Lumbergh is merely pointing out to the Brady fanatics that crowed over a last years probowl statistic as to some sort of link to the quality of qb DA was. The probowl means nothing and Cutler is still one damn good gunslinging qb.

Wrong, osSKEWsev. The pro bowl was brought up by Bradys' ladies as more evidence of a trend that Anderson wasn't starter material. Maybe if he played with the best of the best, ran an offense he supposedly didn't have to learn again (and clearly didn't), had his #1 WR & TE on the field with him, his LT, and wore the flag football "I'm a QB" don't-hit-me jersey, then we should have seen him shake the 7-8 game slump he was in.

What I clearly remember was BE & K2 shaking their heads as he rifled balls over to the island of Maui.

And if the Scout guy is right, and the Browns go with DA over BQ, what's the reaction gonna be?

I dunno, I guess we'll complain about another 4-12 season with shitty QB play??

really there are not brady fanatics here on this board? OK.... you mean talking about a kid who had at that point never started or played nfl ball and talking about why he is so much better than DA(after a franchise history best home game record 3700+ yards 30+ total tds in a 10 win season with one of the worst defenses in the entire NFL) does not stink of being a bit slanted?

more evidence... a probowl statistic.... probowl play is evidence of NFL playing quality.... Lets say that again PROBOWL APPEARANCE ... I mena probowl play is EVIDENCE.... OK. I dont care what any player does or rather DOES NOT do in the PROBOWL that no one watches on an Island that cares less (except for the tourism indstry) Jay Cutler is a decent qb and nothing he did in his Probowl Appearance I mean play means anything. DA put NO evidence of anything in his PROBOWL appearance...

really there are not brady fanatics here on this board? OK.... you mean talking about a kid who had at that point never started or played nfl ball and talking about why he is so much better than DA(after a franchise history best home game record 3700+ yards 30+ total tds in a 10 win season with one of the worst defenses in the entire NFL) does not stink of being a bit slanted?

Wow. For the last time. Nobody talked about BQ being better. The hypothesis was made that at that point, "he couldn't be much worse, and since we've mortgaged next years draft, let's give him a shot." Holy shit.

And before you go accusing anybody of being slanted, I'd bet my right arm that you were more happy to see (tOSU alum) Santonio Holmes win the effing SB for the Stoolers than you've ever been about a TD or even a good play from our #10.

more evidence... a probowl statistic.... probowl play is evidence of NFL playing quality.... Lets say that again PROBOWL APPEARANCE ... I mena probowl play is EVIDENCE.... OK. I dont care what any player does or rather DOES NOT do in the PROBOWL that no one watches on an Island that cares less (except for the tourism indstry) Jay Cutler is a decent qb and nothing he did in his Probowl Appearance I mean play means anything. DA put NO evidence of anything in his PROBOWL appearance...

This is just rich4eagle territory here. I mean, what are you even talking about? I'd suggest outlining your thoughts on paper then trying to construct a post, but it's probably better for you in the long run if nobody understands what you're ranting about.

I can only speak for myself, sev, but the only thing I like about Quinn is that he isn't Derek Anderson.

Guest ATENEARS

Man, some of you are missing the real point here, which is that Cutler sucked big time in that game. With each pass I mumbled, "WTF was that!?!"

I hope we don't give up on looking into DA ... Quinn hasn't sold me at all and I don't think Chud had a clue what he was doing with that offense. DA saved all their asses in 2007, and they've all been canned around him now. Would like to see him in with this coaching staff before letting him go into the wind.

Keep up the good work Lum ... give'em hell.

Wrong, osSKEWsev. The pro bowl was brought up by Bradys' ladies as more evidence of a trend that Anderson wasn't starter material.

Evidence from probowl play? you dont understand the absurdity of your statement? No I dont really care how OSU alums do in the NFL, just because they played for the team means nothing to me once they hit the NFL. I MOtherFU@#$d him as much I did watching BE play in college and or cheer when BE actually catches a touchdown for us.

Basically the Brady fanatics were looking for ANYTHING whether real or imagined because DA was in the way of their preannointed savior.

Archived