THE BROWNS BOARD

Here Come The Suspensions....

miktoxic

Do people know that Josh did NOT FAIL THE DRUG TEST!!!!!!!! He did not show up for the test, which means they fail him on the spot. That is why Joshs agent came out and said he did not fail a drug test.

The reason why the NFL is taking for ever to rule on Josh is because it was the Browns fault he did not show up. They had Josh doing some promo thing at a school. The NFL is going back in forth on what they should do some say they will suspend him 4 games and fine the living shit out of the Browns. I think this is what they were going to do, until Josh got caught speeding with weed..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do people know that Josh did NOT FAIL THE DRUG TEST!!!!!!!! He did not show up for the test, which means they fail him on the spot. That is why Joshs agent came out and said he did not fail a drug test.

The reason why the NFL is taking for ever to rule on Josh is because it was the Browns fault he did not show up. They had Josh doing some promo thing at a school. The NFL is going back in forth on what they should do some say they will suspend him 4 games and fine the living shit out of the Browns. I think this is what they were going to do, until Josh got caught speeding with weed..

Are you making this up? link?

Stupidest thing they could do.Yes hes a moron. Yes he likely has addiction issues and yes he is likely the best receiver in the NFL. At this point they have virtually nothing to lose by keeping him and hoping he can turn his life around. You can bet your ass that once his suspension is up teams would line up to sign him.

They have to pay his salary for a guy that can't stay on the field. I believe money earned/forfeited due to suspensions goes to NFL charities, teams are not off the hook for a suspended players salary.

yeah ok dick.

the driver got pulled over and the police asked everyone for ID. is that unusual? try not complying and see how your day goes.

they still have checkpoints before going over bridges or going through tunnels. they can pull over anyone they want if they think the vehicle looks suspicious (white box truck with no writing on it except D.O.T. info). i'd rather be called a pussy than end up being blown apart by some turban wearing jihad fucker.

guess you don't have that problem when you live in a town of 523 people and your biggest call of the day is 3 minutes before krispy kreme closes.

Dude, I like you a lot but that comment shows how much the media can warp peoples thoughts. Let's keep pushing the limits and passing new laws that infringe on the rights of the people, if we keep putting words like terror and threat on the tv and talk about it non stop. They've got us on that boogeyman shit so we Just say ok to less and less freedom. Sure it'd be easier to just make your day easier and give an officer your id but it's the idea that counts. We really are moving towards a police state. Stop and frisk makes me wanna throw up.

America and our western allies are the ones out being the terrorists invading other countries, and for better or for worse we're wag safer than the media will have us believe

Where are you getting this info from? I haven't heard the story about browns and the school, etc. Is there a story out there you can link us in on?

Zombo

Link?

Are you making this up? link?

Where are you getting this info from? I haven't heard the story about browns and the school, etc. Is there a story out there you can link us in on?

Zombo

Make me the 3rd interested in knowing where you're getting that info. So far I've heard nothing said from Flash, The Browns, or the NFL. The only one who said anything so far was Little saying it may have been a missed test but no further details on how he missed the test.

Dude, I like you a lot but that comment shows how much the media can warp peoples thoughts. Let's keep pushing the limits and passing new laws that infringe on the rights of the people, if we keep putting words like terror and threat on the tv and talk about it non stop. They've got us on that boogeyman shit so we Just say ok to less and less freedom. Sure it'd be easier to just make your day easier and give an officer your id but it's the idea that counts. We really are moving towards a police state. Stop and frisk makes me wanna throw up.

America and our western allies are the ones out being the terrorists invading other countries, and for better or for worse we're wag safer than the media will have us believe

With you 100% Doug. Without our freedoms, what the hell is there to fight for?

yeah ok dick.

the driver got pulled over and the police asked everyone for ID. is that unusual? try not complying and see how your day goes.

they still have checkpoints before going over bridges or going through tunnels. they can pull over anyone they want if they think the vehicle looks suspicious (white box truck with no writing on it except D.O.T. info). i'd rather be called a pussy than end up being blown apart by some turban wearing jihad fucker.

guess you don't have that problem when you live in a town of 523 people and your biggest call of the day is 3 minutes before krispy kreme closes.

Should it stop at bridges and tunnels? Or should we go on to schools, hospitals, all government buildings, museums, office buildings, movie theaters and slowly make it so that anyone who objects to a checkpoint anywhere is an outcast?

The guy puts his ID with his weed?

that plays into my theory that the dude is a paid scapegoat, with the ID in the bag, cops can't say possession is 99% of the law, bags in your car therefore bag is yours but since there is ID in the bag, the bag does not belong to Gordon even though it was probably a browns bag with the #12 on it.

Should it stop at bridges and tunnels? Or should we go on to schools, hospitals, all government buildings, museums, office buildings, movie theaters and slowly make it so that anyone who objects to a checkpoint anywhere is an outcast?

hey guys, i am as left wing as anyone can get when it comes to freedom and as right wing when it comes to law/punishement. i don't care what you do, what you look like or who you carry on with, that's not the point.

i responded to someone saying if i ask for someone's ID (as a peace officer) doesn't mean they don't have to show me any. really? where is that?

yeah i'm sure it's different the whole world round but i'm saying from experience if you don't have ID on you in NYC and for SOME reason they have the right to ask you for it, you better produce. that's all.

what's so hard to understand?

hey guys, i am as left wing as anyone can get when it comes to freedom and as right wing when it comes to law/punishement. i don't care what you do, what you look like or who you carry on with, that's not the point.

i responded to someone saying if i ask for someone's ID (as a peace officer) doesn't mean they don't have to show me any. really? where is that?

yeah i'm sure it's different the whole world round but i'm saying from experience if you don't have ID on you in NYC and for SOME reason they have the right to ask you for it, you better produce. that's all.

That some reason is really the rub, though. For some authorities, and I'm also speaking from experience, that reason is nothing more than someone's race or religion. I've seen an old woman in an wheel chair get detained for four hours at JFK. In fact they detained everyone on the flight who was the same ethnicity as her. What probable cause can lead to detaining over a hundred unrelated people who don't know each other?

Its not hard to understand I don't know how this got so crossed way. If a PO has a reason to ID you like said, yes you must identify. Some dude walking down the street that has done nothing to warrant a detention, no.

Its not hard to understand I don't know how this got so crossed way. If a PO has a reason to ID you like said, yes you must identify. Some dude walking down the street that has done nothing to warrant a detention, no.

A police officer has to have a reasonable suspicion based on articulable facts that you have committed as offense in order to stop you. What I was objecting to was the blanket assertion that a police officer has the right to stop you and ask for your ID for any reason.

Yet another reason to draft for character, love of the game, self-discipline,

work ethic......smart...

Once in awhile you get lucky - like the Bungles did with Burfict- most of the time you lose though. The Bungles don't care, considering how many times Pacman Jones has gotten arrested.

I bet that Cop is a Steeler fan. Fucking worthless pigs.

Not how it works- First- Cop was probably just doing his routine radar work. Damn near everyone knows it's unlikely you're gong to get pulled over unless you're doing more than 10 mph over the speed limit- ever hear of cruise control Josh? Especially after you already have two speeding tickets in the past year? Dumb ass.

Second, cop ran the license plate before he ever got out of his cruiser and knew it was registered to Gordon. Hmmm..... weed- that gave him "probable cause" to ask if anyone had weed, and doubly so if he smelled it. Gordon should have kicked that loser out of the car the second he lit up a blunt, if he had 1\2 an ounce of intelligence. .

Was roethlisberger charged with anything? He was not and it was all speculation. I thinks its hilarious you bring up Ben but ignore ray rice. Gordon failed a drug test after already being on his second step then gets pulled over with more weed as a result of speeding and your blaming goodell. Priceless. I hate roger as much as the next guy but let's be realistic.

Agreed there- Rice cold cocks his girlfriend\wife. I think that's worse than smoking weed. Regarding Ben- just because he didn't get charged in that Georgia incident- doesn't mean something didn't happen- they just didn't have enough proof to press charges- sort of like Jameis Winston? Wouldn't you agree? Small potatoes to the my (not) pal "the little criminal" Ray Lewis- who saw two guys get killed, and couldn't remember what happened.

he has a record...for pot....they pulled over a speeding car....he was dumb enough to drive around with pot.....

i agree that racism sucks. him having priors might not be race related.

Yup- see above- he had prior convictions- and if you don't think cops now get "gold stars" for busting a celebrity, you'd be mistaken.

I tend to agree with Tour on this. At first when I read the news, I immediately made assumptions that the pot was Gordon's and wrote him off as a dumbass. He's still a dumbass, associating with people who are smoking pot around you. He needs help here for sure, get Carter on the phone or whatever it takes. There's an investment in the guy at this point, and his value to trade him is in the toilet, so get him help. If he agrees to it, great. If not, and they don't see a any other solution, then kick him to the curb.

This is what he said right after being selected by us.

"Despite everything I've been through, despite being a kid with a spotty background, the Cleveland Browns stuck their neck out and risked taking me and put their faith and belief in me, and I won't let them down," Gordon said in a phone interview with the Cleveland media after Thursday's selection. "I'm grateful, and I know I can't go back to being the person I used to be."

Since then he has been suspended for 2 games, fined 4 game checks for failed tests, now he has failed another test, and while waiting word from the NFL if it will be a year long suspension this go, he is out with his peeps who have pot on their person.

I am afraid this cat isn't going to work out.

If you look like a terrorist (arab), fuck it, search him. They are known terrorists, nothing wrong with it.

So... if you look like Timothy McVeigh (Caucasian)?

Archived